• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for 4-man Team

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
Nobody will hire me because I'm a twice convicted felon once for possession of narcotics and the other for attempted murder/robbery.
So yea making money is hard so I play a lot of smash bros
Hehehe.........
was that a joke?

What do you say nicaboy and battousai? I could easily get to his place so you should think about comin'.

You wanna come over to your cousin's on saturday or sunday Tong? if you don't have any other plans? My friend is a noob but he's coming along too.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Hehehe.........
was that a joke?

What do you say nicaboy and battousai? I could easily get to his place so you should think about comin'.

You wanna come over to your cousin's on saturday or sunday Tong? if you don't have any other plans? My friend is a noob but he's coming along too.
well its be kinda werid bcuz how the hell do i know hes not joking around. but if boutasix says yea i have no choice but 2 tag along i guess but sure why not. i c wat i can do.

eastheaven

Smash Ace
Do you mean you could easily get to bearsarescary's place? Cause that's PSI ROCKIN if you know what i mean.
idk abt going to my cousins on saturday. Sunday maybe, but I dunno yet. Saturday most lieky not.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Once you make a 4 man team, come play my dorm @ GT, it's a 4 person team
We will rock your faces
Face rocker
You win, I'll pay your gas back + some amt of money.
You lose, you give the same amt of money.
sounds great my teamates will be intrsted but not me. i would love 2 play u but not 4 money. i have a job and i work hard 4 the little i got. so if i was 2 win against u great. but if i lost im really not intrsted in giving money i workeed for. now if it was some sort of tournament or tourney completely diffeernt story. but we should definatly play soon since i hear alot of good from you:) but like i said my parnthers would be intrested so i would tag along. and mayb play for cash but only bcuz my teammates said so n begged me 2 do it.

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
He stays at Gatech,
and Bearsarescary, if you really want to lose all of your money, PM me your number, and we will discuss specifics over the phone. i might be able to go there dis weekend. if not, then go to Sleepys party nextweekend, and ill MM you there.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
ya alright im jus gona tag along with battousai x since im playing him again this weekend bears are scary your on!!!! oh gp i need 2 give u a call. guees i will later n c wats up

Top Bottom