• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for 4-man Team

nicaboy

Smash Champion
O.K. You could come to me, it doesn't matter.
Incase You forgot,
3105 Flowers Rd. South Apt. O 30341
Call me when you're near, cuz i have to be able to open the apartment gates. (Guests can't get in without permission)
we r so gona fight friday i been waiting 2 long sorry about this weekend but im thinking of inviting laijin n xif

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
That sounds great, but. . .
I want to go to G4S4 on Saturday, and since i can't find a ride Saturday morning, i might be stuck going to Columbus on Friday, and spending the night wit my friend.
If anybody wants to give me a ride on Saturday morning, it will be much appreciated.
Until then, im 100% sure of smashing on Friday.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
That sounds great, but. . .
I want to go to G4S4 on Saturday, and since i can't find a ride Saturday morning, i might be stuck going to Columbus on Friday, and spending the night wit my friend.
If anybody wants to give me a ride on Saturday morning, it will be much appreciated.
Until then, im 100% sure of smashing on Friday.
well where is it i have 2 work saturday:( but may be if it up north i can take you. well i'll jus call you tommorow n c wats up.

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
I got good news/bad news (only for nicaboy. . . And anyone else who wants to smash on Friday)

The bad news is that i won't be going to G4S4 this Saturday like i originally planned

The good news is that i will be able to smash wit u on friday if ur still up to it.
Call me around 9:00-10:00PM thursday if u still want to get 4 stocked by my "Falco of Justice" :)
Can't wait to destroy you with me bare hands on Friday.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I got good news/bad news (only for nicaboy. . . And anyone else who wants to smash on Friday)

The bad news is that i won't be going to G4S4 this Saturday like i originally planned

The good news is that i will be able to smash wit u on friday if ur still up to it.
Call me around 9:00-10:00PM thursday if u still want to get 4 stocked by my "Falco of Justice" :)
Can't wait to destroy you with me bare hands on Friday.
thats it its been way 2 long for me 2 wait our match has been postponded long enough u r dead friday muhahaha
me n flaminroy will destroy although u r good face it u have met ur match my peach will run u my samus will gun u n marth will slice you die!!! jus a little trash talkin no dis respect
cant wait 4 a honorable match o ps i planed on coming after school since u r like 10 min from until then dont underestimate lol ill call 2morrow

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
3105 Flowers Rd. South Apt. O 30341
Im in Dekalb/ Right off Chamblee Tucker exit on 85.

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
Gilded Punch, were smashing on friday, not today.
And nicaboy, ur going to need all the practice you need cuz. . .
Im going to 346 stock you so hard in a 4 stock match, that youll end up throwing up metal after Falco finishes stuffing his big size 12 feet up ur a$$.
Friday, IT'S ON!!!!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Gilded Punch, were smashing on friday, not today.
And nicaboy, ur going to need all the practice you need cuz. . .
Im going to 346 stock you so hard in a 4 stock match, that youll end up throwing up metal after Falco finishes stuffing his big size 12 feet up ur a$$.
Friday, IT'S ON!!!!
lol ur taunting me now man now lets see what might happen when link decides to make bird gumbo n dont think i really 2 hevly on his projectiles i can go all out as well. man our fight is gona rock. wish we could record it.

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
No. You don't wish you could record it,
cuz if we recorded our match, youll either want to:

1)move to a small amish community and never be seen or known as nicaboy again, cuz everywhere you go, people will always know as the noob that felt Falco's Wrath of Hell . . .
2)Or, youll just give up on life because of depression issues, and jump off of the Sears Tower.

I, on the other hand, will be forced to become a Priest, cuz ill put you through so much pain and suffering, that the only way that ill be allowed into heaven is to repent everyday of ythe rest of my life the a$$ whipping that i gave you.
:)

But seriously though, you should really get a sig.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
No. You don't wish you could record it,
cuz if we recorded our match, youll either want to:

1)move to a small amish community and never be seen or known as nicaboy again, cuz everywhere you go, people will always know as the noob that felt Falco's Wrath of Hell . . .
2)Or, youll just give up on life because of depression issues, and jump off of the Sears Tower.

I, on the other hand, will be forced to become a Priest, cuz ill put you through so much pain and suffering, that the only way that ill be allowed into heaven is to repent everyday of ythe rest of my life the a$$ whipping that i gave you.
:)

But seriously though, you should really get a sig.
we both know **** well tlk is cheap. so plese dont bore on what u intended to do. u see i have already achevied a higher level than you ever will. face it in the world of smash i am a god. you are the perists that fears me. are level of play cannot be compared when we clash tommorwow its gona be so bad yo mama is gona have 2 cut off the cube bcuz its jus so embrassing. then flamminroy will laugh at you cuz ya bird wil no longer have his wings. dont u get it we r no longer equals. i am ur dark side. ur worstr enemy. ur fear:) this is the end 4 u. although i will admit you are no second hand player muhahaha

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
WTF. . .
Dude i only got three words for you: READ MY SIG
If you honestly think you can defeat me, your either high, or your on some other drug that will have you seriously hallucinating.
And like you said, talk is cheap, so please don't dissapoint me tomorrow.
Ive waited too long to play someone good, and in a sense, i sorta wanna lose. I need really someone to compare myself to.
So don't fold under the pressure that is Ultimate Falco Combo:
SHL, SHL, SHB, SHB, SHB, Dthrow, DSmash. . . Other stuff wit it. If I actually typed the full combo, i would be on this computer for almost 3 decades.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
WTF. . .
Dude i only got three words for you: READ MY SIG
If you honestly think you can defeat me, your either high, or your on some other drug that will have you seriously hallucinating.
And like you said, talk is cheap, so please don't dissapoint me tomorrow.
Ive waited too long to play someone good, and in a sense, i sorta wanna lose. I need really someone to compare myself to.
So don't fold under the pressure that is Ultimate Falco Combo:
SHL, SHL, SHB, SHB, SHB, Dthrow, DSmash. . . Other stuff wit it. If I actually typed the full combo, i would be on this computer for almost 3 decades.
heh well make sure u do the same bcuz playin my bro get reptitive since we know each other to good we prdicate are moves to easily well regardless of tommorow all im lookin 4 is a good match. like we said you will be the judge of that since your looking 4 a team not me although hopefuly we will b teamates o n wen we strat we wanted to strart of wit a free for all jus 4 fun then get serios. we playin mlg rules right? personally i dont care i have high hopes for you dont disspoint me im sure u wont any way:)

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
LOOKS LIKE WE GOT OURSELVES THE NEXT LAIJIN VS EVIL E MATCH
gilded punch vs battousai x
fight fight fight

additionally gatech owns all your faces
come down and play us if you dare (and/or have a car)
our room vs your 4-man team
for real life dollars even!

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
Bears Are Scary:
That would be great. . .
If i had a four man crew
My ideal crew so far is Me, Nicaboy, his Bro, and someone else (STILL NEED 4TH PERSON, maybe Gilded Punch if he shows up tomorrow)
But, once i do get a crew together, im sure that we would gladly smash your room and take all of your money. Ill PM you when i get my crew together.

BTW, my main prey is Nicaboy, not GildedPunch

nicaboy

Smash Champion
LOOKS LIKE WE GOT OURSELVES THE NEXT LAIJIN VS EVIL E MATCH
gilded punch vs battousai x
fight fight fight

additionally gatech owns all your faces
come down and play us if you dare (and/or have a car)
our room vs your 4-man team
for real life dollars even!
were u come 4rom y even bother i dont even no u there for i wont say nuttin also im sure boutassix(spelling sorry bro) can take u

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Bears Are Scary:
That would be great. . .
If i had a four man crew
My ideal crew so far is Me, Nicaboy, his Bro, and someone else (STILL NEED 4TH PERSON, maybe Gilded Punch if he shows up tomorrow)
But, once i do get a crew together, im sure that we would gladly smash your room. Ill PM you when i get my crew together.

man i hope we do become a crew im willing to back u up no matter who we gotta fight also ya i want fight so **** bad 2 school gona be boring b cuz r match will b in my head

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
Bears Are Scary:
That would be great. . .
If i had a four man crew
But, once i do get a crew together, im sure that we would gladly smash your room and take all of your money. Ill PM you when i get my crew together.

I apologize for the mixup on that. It was late when I read/posted, so here's the correction:

NEXT LAIJIN VS EVIL E MATCH:
BATTOUSAI X VS NICABOY
fight fight fight

also yay crew battles
our 4 person room is the entire top 5 of georgia
so bring lots of money ok

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
AAAHHHH!!
Yeah sorry battousai, I realized that it was thursday when you I typed it.
I COULDN'T ****IN' MAKE IT TODAY!!! I didn't have a ride.
But still, I challenge nicaboy and battousai's mains against my ness. (hehe.)
Are any of you guys doin' anything labor day? Do you have a holiday from school?
( for those of you who GO to school that is.)

nicaboy

Smash Champion
AAAHHHH!!
Yeah sorry battousai, I realized that it was thursday when you I typed it.
I COULDN'T ****IN' MAKE IT TODAY!!! I didn't have a ride.
But still, I challenge nicaboy and battousai's mains against my ness. (hehe.)
Are any of you guys doin' anything labor day? Do you have a holiday from school?
( for those of you who GO to school that is.)
heh thats what i like 2 hear i would be honored yo u should have came by
Battousai X. falco is riducoulus im spending the night over here amd im very imprssed may b something labor dau like u said

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
I apologize for the mixup on that. It was late when I read/posted, so here's the correction:

NEXT LAIJIN VS EVIL E MATCH:
BATTOUSAI X VS NICABOY
fight fight fight

also yay crew battles
our 4 person room is the entire top 5 of georgia
so bring lots of money ok
I guess u like 2 gamble in smash if u want money that bad i got some advice GET A JOBin stead of losin ur money

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Just say BTSIX from now on.
falco vs shiek
results falco 10 and sheik 10 which means omg their even lol
imma break IT this weekend maybe we can play saturday since i get out of work at 1:00 PM
i might be able 2 spend the night 2 since we all might be eatin sunday 2gether lol i call n c wats up. btw falco n sheik make a great team mayb falco n peach but i feel beta playing sheik. marth n falco is still in the air we need a 4th player bad but ya. cant wait 4 a tourney 2 come by so we can put r doubles 2 the test

eastheaven

Smash Ace
Once you make a 4 man team, come play my dorm @ GT, it's a 4 person team
We will rock your faces
Face rocker
You win, I'll pay your gas back + some amt of money.
You lose, you give the same amt of money.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
I guess u like 2 gamble in smash if u want money that bad i got some advice GET A JOBin stead of losin ur money
Nobody will hire me because I'm a twice convicted felon once for possession of narcotics and the other for attempted murder/robbery.
So yea making money is hard so I play a lot of smash bros

Top Bottom