• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for 4-man Team

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Nice name, I live in Louisiana so I cant help you... just felt like leaving a compliment.

eastheaven

Smash Ace
Location in GA
Also can't place a girlfriend or boyfriend above smash
Also why a 4 man team?

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
I also need help uploading my sig. Every time I do it, It comes out small, now matter how many times I change the image size in Photoshop. ANy help?

Battousai780

Smash Ace
I also need help uploading my sig. Every time I do it, It comes out small, now matter how many times I change the image size in Photoshop. ANy help?
Are you using imageshack? If so, make sure you are using the right link. NOT the thumbnail

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
Oh!! Thanx for the help. I was using the wrong one.

Seriously though, I need 3 other good players. Not O.K. but good, cuz i need some people to compare myself to.

eastheaven

Smash Ace
Maybe you can team up with nicaboy and silversix to create a triad of people new to GA.

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
I already talked to niceaboy while i was under the name FalcoDoc. I changed my name. He's supposed to call me next Tuesday so we could meet up.

If any one is looking to smash with a good marth/falco user, reply here.
I live in Dekalb.

eastheaven

Smash Ace
I'm going to live at Gatech for the rest of my normal life, which is in the center of Atlanta.
I'm up most of the time for videogaems.

PB&J

Smash Hero
well tong is good so u def need to play with him,but i live in gwinnett but will pick u up if u ever need to smash with..always willing to meet new smashers

GA Peach

Smash Lord
I thought you said that u were the best in GA?
(My old udername used to be FalcoDoc)
lol, i was joking about being the best in ga. that would be mikey g. i could be considered one of the top 10 in GA, in all actuality. i'm Marty under tier 2 of the power rankings. say whatever you want, but the only reason i got removed from top 10 is because i had to work a lot and was unable to make it to tournaments.

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
HAHAHAH...
I say you got taken out of the top 10 cuz someone took yo spot.
Someone beat you to a pulp, and kicked you out of the top 10.
I don't know who, but i think that you just makin excuses for your non-smash abilities.

. . . STILL LOOKING FOR A PARTNER. . . OR TWO

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
I don't have a car either. Maybe later this week. I heard a lot is supposed to be happening at Georgia Tech.

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
yeah tong and i are supposed to smash tomorrow at his cousin's house . He goes to Tech. But my mom doesn't want me driving there with "strangers" but maybe my bro could take me cuz he can drive.

chaddd

Smash Lord
HAHAHAH...
I say you got taken out of the top 10 cuz someone took yo spot.
Someone beat you to a pulp, and kicked you out of the top 10.
I don't know who, but i think that you just makin excuses for your non-smash abilities.

. . . STILL LOOKING FOR A PARTNER. . . OR TWO
That's a bit of a douche thing to say. Marty could destroy over half the state right now. With Roy. So no, he's not making excuses.

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
I was just kidding with Marty, i'm sure he even could probably beat me...

Gilded Punch, could you possibly give me a ride to GA Tech and back to my house

3105 Flowers Rd. South( My address. I live in Dekalb)

Im willing to pay you and your brother $20 for gas money. I really want to go this weekend because I haven't had a really good smash mach in about a month. Everyone I played, I destroyed.

eastheaven

Smash Ace
My plans for tomorrow are full too, btw, up till about 7 PM after which I'll be at tech for the rest of my life.

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
Im what you might call the new kid who will kick ur a$$ in smash Daniel. I just moved from MD to ATL
I was one of the best while i was in living in MD. (Technically ranked #13.)

Im just looking for a partner right now, so I can enter doubles tourneys.

eastheaven

Smash Ace
When is this going to be?
Do you have car
Cause it doesn't sound like it, and without one you're going to have to take MARTA to gatech instead.
Till then, vids.

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
If I take Marta, it will probably take me 45 min- one hour. I don't have a car yet, which is why i've been practically begging people to give me a ride. And if you want your vid, you'll most likely get it first hand.

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
No. Knowing me, I'll most likely get bored, and fall asleep on the bus. Maybe im just not used to waiting so long to go somewhere. In Bmore, my smash partner had a car, so i really didn't have to catch the bus to go anywhere.

---STILL LOOKING FOR PARTNER.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Oh!! Thanx for the help. I was using the wrong one.

Seriously though, I need 3 other good players. Not O.K. but good, cuz i need some people to compare myself to.
u change your name and didnt tell me lol same boat probaly call tommorow. omy bro not 2 bad himself imma bring him along n u b da judge

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
I figured i would just tell you when you called.
Also, friday, do you need me to bring n e thing
cube, card, copyof smash, tv, controller, etc.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I figured i would just tell you when you called.
Also, friday, do you need me to bring n e thing
cube, card, copyof smash, tv, controller, etc.
thought i was coming 2 u im buying a new house in henry so if u wanted 2 come it 2 me it would be next week or so but i'll call 2 nite n well c

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
O.K. You could come to me, it doesn't matter.
Incase You forgot,
3105 Flowers Rd. South Apt. O 30341
Call me when you're near, cuz i have to be able to open the apartment gates. (Guests can't get in without permission)

Top Bottom