• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lookin' Cute Feelin' Cute - LCFC - PA Crew

Palpi

Smash Hero

PA Crew Thread!

LCFC is a crew based in Yardley PA and the surrounding area, including Abington, and Philadelphia. Our main mission, is to look and feel cute, while playing melee. Melee is a great game, but looking and feeling cute are also top priorities for all of our members. We will begin to host smashfests and tournies throughout the summer in Yardley, Pa as well!!!.

We are all up and coming players with a lot of heart...and rainbow glitter.​

MEMBERS!!!!!

Palpi

]Main: Fox Secondaries: Falco, Falcon, Marth Location: Yardley, Pennsylvania
Metal Reaper

Main: Marth Secondary: Fox/Falco

Citizen Snips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CITIZEN SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

Melo

Main: Falco Location: Yardley, Pa

No Cash

Main: Marth Location: Somewhere around Philly

Special Ed​

Main: Doctor Mario

Hipponox​
The captain of Team ****s along side Citizen Snips. Their reign of chaos showers upon their foes.​
Main: Luigi, Pikachu

MORE UPDATES LATER...IM TIRED!!!

~LCFC

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
YESSSS so good. When I saw the picture for Melo I was like OOOOH THAT SPAGHETTI lol.
Only me and Kurt's pics are gay lol.

Palpi

Smash Hero
The Ice King tries to over compensate for his homosexuality by forcing princesses to marry him :)

Citizen Snips...HAS TO BE CITIZEN SNIPS!

I will update this later...Im so tired

Top Bottom