• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Long Live The Glyph Train~ Grand Finals!

Glyph, GLythium, or Glerr?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
The Deadline for Round 3 is Midnight tonight going by CT.

I still need:

Josh vs Sheen
Kazoo Vs Kwiz
Ssonic Vs Jbandit
Ray Vs Q
Bnzaa Vs Kofu

Q77

Smash Apprentice
The Deadline for Round 3 is Midnight tonight going by CT.

I still need:

Josh vs Sheen
Kazoo Vs Kwiz
Ssonic Vs Jbandit
Ray Vs Q
Bnzaa Vs Kofu
Where is RAYY... contacted, but alas, he is nowhere to be seen

Ssonic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HeartP
I contacted Jbandit... he said we would brawl... maybe yesterday night... sadly that didnt happen... so I contacted him today... nothing...

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
We have now arrived at Halberd. All passengers please exit the train and enter the ship. All round 4 matches will be completed here as we tour dreamland from the sky.
No metaknight allowed because he has to fly his plane, ya mean?
All rules are standard; however, Metaknight cannot be used. We will return to the train by Wednesday. All R4 matches must be completed by then.

Sitting out this round are: Sheen, MikeKirby, Shadowfire, and myself. You all may simply enjoy the flight.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Are you kidding me?

I asked to play Kwiz last night so we could finish the match, and then he says we'll play tomorrow, knowing good and well I couldn't play then (I was @ WABA the whole day yesterday).

WTFE. Do as you feel. I just feel that garbage just needed to be pointed out. :mad:

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Are you kidding me?

I asked to play Kwiz last night so we could finish the match, and then he says we'll play tomorrow, knowing good and well I couldn't play then (I was @ WABA the whole day yesterday).

WTFE. Do as you feel. I just feel that garbage just needed to be pointed out. :mad:
I didn't know you would be gone the other day, unless I forgot. I told Zen to give you the win if I didn't get the match done. I guess this was just a mistake on the brackets then. Since it was a mistake I'm sure you should be fighting Ssonic.

Did you tell me by Vm that you would be gone, or by Chat?

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
I didn't know you would be gone the other day, unless I forgot. I told Zen to give you the win if I didn't get the match done. I guess this was just a mistake on the brackets then. Since it was a mistake I'm sure you should be fighting Ssonic.

Did you tell me by Vm that you would be gone, or by Chat?
It was done via chat.

And thanks for clearing that up. :bigthumbu

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
You both made attempts to get the match done, so talk to the nickle about any problems with the results.

You may also play now if you would like, otherwise the coin flip stays.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
You both made attempts to get the match done, so talk to the nickle about any problems with the results.

You may also play now if you would like, otherwise the coin flip stays.
So, you're literally not going to give me the match even though he said he was in the wrong and just gave me the match?

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Contacted mariobrouser

*Gets off of train into a massive ship* Hmmm so this is the playing field huh? impressive ship i have to say..

To die on..>_>

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Kazoo is just mad.

lol, gotta play Koro again. Won't go Sonic this time though; certainly not capable of doing that matchup yet with him.

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Crud... Wiinet can't see the brackets. Anyway, I remember my place and I don't think I have a match this round, do I?
Whadda talkin aboutz mike im on wiinet right now and i check the brackets every round with no problem it just takes a minute to come up for me :confused:

Aibou

Smash Master
Hello, my name is Aibou and I will be your stewardess for this flight.

Blah blah blah safety, blah blah blah parachute, blah blah blah fasten seat belt.

ENJOY YOUR FLIGHT!

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Uhm stewardess Aibou can i get A pillow and blanky im going to enjoy the rest of this smooth cruise

Defeated mariobrouser 2-1

:ike: > :luigi2:

:ike: < :sonic:

:ike: > :sonic:

*Kicks back* smashville is having a festival i hear and The KK slider is performing isn't that nice :bee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom