• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

loneguru & skyler's signature shop! - CLOSED!!! TEMP.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Hey folks!

First of all, fellows, thanks for your dedicated service to SWF. =]

Maker: Skyler

Image: http://lloyd.truepath.com/Jonathan/images/ssbm pikachu.jpg <-- pretty good, I think?

Overall color: I am not sure, but I suppose since it's Pikachu, yellow might be best? This is totally up to you. If you can make something dark or even threatening (gasp) , go for it. You're the talented one, not me.

Text: ManLi. (if you need subtext I can definitely think of something, see below)

Other: Both of you are very talented, but the reason I chose Skyler is because I want something -very- similar to the Luigi signature he demonstrated as an example.

The dimensions are pretty good, too. I prefer longer sigs, I think.

Thanks!

loneguru

Smash Cadet
soo... when do the sigs get done?? no rush... just wondering cuz someone posted after my post and already got there sig... but i would just like to know
sorry about that... didn't see it. i'll get on it;)

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
Hey id like a sig if its not too much trouble

Id like the pic to be:
http://brawlcentral.com/images/troph...uper_sonic.jpg
use the emeralds in some kind of way too please

I also want a total of seven emeralds so if you can reuse the dark blue one or leave that light blue one in some how then that'd be great.

text: Mushroomring
subtext: Just Too Fun

the background can be anything that looks cool

skyler123456789

Smash Apprentice
dang guru another amazing sig. whats your technique?

lol im such a noob all i do is filter smudge and gradient

and sorry to everyone who requested sigs, i had midterms this week and i was studying and playing a little brawl

ZrOx

Smash Rookie
Update your first post please. The list would be great. Just to see the progress.
KthnxBi

loneguru

Smash Cadet
dang guru another amazing sig. whats your technique?

lol im such a noob all i do is filter smudge and gradient

and sorry to everyone who requested sigs, i had midterms this week and i was studying and playing a little brawl
hmm... on that sig i smudged around the focal, made a few paint splatter clipping masks and added a C4D. then i recolored it a few times and added the text;)

as for your recent work, i really like it. i wish my sigs could look like yours. just keep on practicing and read tutorials from deviantart.com, i've learned alot from those.
Update your first post please. The list would be great. Just to see the progress.
KthnxBi
my bad, i've been doing a terrible job on that, sorry. i'll updated as soon as i can.

EDIT: jngamer, got 2 versions for you

AK42_METAKNIGHT

Smash Cadet
hey trey, feel free to take my request to skyler as well, i picked his cuz of the luigi example on the front page, that kinda style, i guess but if it isn't too much work, i'd like to see your take on it and see both of them and compare your guys 2 designs...

skyler123456789

Smash Apprentice
god i feel like im getting worse and worse with every sig i make. im definitly workin on it though

For: a good smash
if your dissatisfied, i will keep trying

skyler123456789

Smash Apprentice
im glad you like it!

i spent like 2 hours looking for a font like you wanted, but i couldn't find anything so im glad.

here is an attempt for meta-kirby
i can change anything, or scrap it and try again

loneguru

Smash Cadet
WOW! DUDE LONEGURU U ROCK! Thanks a bunch for the great sig. You and Skyler i believe have the best sigs here. again, THANKS A BUNCH!

Hope to see much more great work from you guys.
no problem, had fun making that XD.

dude, trey that falco sig is AMAZING!!!!! i especially like the bottom one. nice work
thnx man, i also felt good about the bottom version :].

here ya go

i'm kinda meh about it but i can make any changes, or just make a new one;)

mafesto

Smash Apprentice

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Hokay, just to be sure: you wanted us to -choose- between the two of you, yes?

I think I'm the only one in the last like 5 requests who specified, and now I feel kinda bad x[ .

edit://:pikachu:

Top Bottom