• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

loneguru & skyler's signature shop! - CLOSED!!! TEMP.

mafesto

Smash Apprentice
Hey Skyler I just looked at your Photobucket page, its great! I like the Sonic and Pikachu ones the most. Keep up the great work!

Kaoz

Smash Cadet
Hey, I've been watching your art and its quite impressive! You use photoshop do you not? I've always wanted to make siggys myself but I don't have the money or time to make them. If it isn't much of a trouble I have a request of my own :p .

Maker: loneguru

Image:http://mm.consolas.com//Español/Ocio/Consolas/Wii/30831/pikmin.jpg

Overall color: I was thinking more of a green or something that blends in well with the image.

Text: Kaoz

Other Text 2: 5 Heads are better than 1.

Other: I liked the way the text was displayed on Flamedramon and Random Ralph's siggies, With the big text being "Kaoz" and the small one being "5 Heads are better than 1". I also liked that serious, kind of dark effect you gave the Flamedramon siggy, and was wondering if you can implement it too :confused: . I hope i'm not being a burden or trouble here, I really admire your work :bee: . Feel free to promote yourself on the signature, after all you were the one who made it :) .
P.S. Remove the "Pikmin 2" Text if you can, and could you make it a bit smaller? ;)

loneguru

Smash Cadet
Hey, I've been watching your art and its quite impressive! You use photoshop do you not? I've always wanted to make siggys myself but I don't have the money or time to make them. If it isn't much of a trouble I have a request of my own :p .
thanks! i don't use photoshop, i use gimp;) it's a free program, and alot like photoshop. here's the link to the download if you're interested - http://www.gimp.org/

Maker: loneguru

Image:http://mm.consolas.com//Español/Ocio/Consolas/Wii/30831/pikmin.jpg

Overall color: I was thinking more of a green or something that blends in well with the image.

Text: Kaoz

Other Text 2: 5 Heads are better than 1.

Other: I liked the way the text was displayed on Flamedramon and Random Ralph's siggies, With the big text being "Kaoz" and the small one being "5 Heads are better than 1". I also liked that serious, kind of dark effect you gave the Flamedramon siggy, and was wondering if you can implement it too :confused: . I hope i'm not being a burden or trouble here, I really admire your work :bee: . Feel free to promote yourself on the signature, after all you were the one who made it :) .
P.S. Remove the "Pikmin 2" Text if you can, and could you make it a bit smaller? ;)
sure, i can do all that.
i'm closing the shop for a while so that we can get caught up, PLEASE DON'T MAKE ANY MORE REQUESTS UNTIL THE TITLE SAYS "OPEN".

Kaoz

Smash Cadet
Thank you very much! I already downladed Gimp and im going to go try it out right now :laugh: . About the siggy, go wild ;) .

P.S. Does skyler use gimp as well? or does he use any other program?

loneguru

Smash Cadet
no problem, and i think skyler uses PS... may be wrong though. anyway, have fun with gimp! be sure to check out tutorials at deviantart.com, they can be very helpful;)

ZrOx

Smash Rookie
anything cool, pretty much anything that matches the pics.
I usually like a very dark color, like a black or purple, to be meshed with a lighter color.
Zelda one: purplish
Pit:black
Jus mix those dark colors with lighter ones in the pics

skyler123456789

Smash Apprentice
ok here is the second sig.
i tired to make it as "heaven-like" as possible like clouds or something
hope you like it!

if you dont like it i can try again

skyler123456789

Smash Apprentice
dude TP zelda is a hottie. the best thing they did was make her a brunette.

what the hell someone edited my post to make "z.e.l.d.a." into "wisdom"

ZrOx

Smash Rookie
Umm...can you try again on the Pit one, i like it. But i would like it to be the complete opposite, a dark Pit.
I couldnt find a Black Pit, even though i know they have one. I would be extremely greatful if you could find a black Pit, and make it have more of a dark feeling.

loneguru

Smash Cadet
Hey id like a sig if its not too much trouble

Id like the pic to be:
http://brawlcentral.com/images/troph...uper_sonic.jpg
use the emeralds in some kind of way too please

I also want a total of seven emeralds so if you can reuse the dark blue one or leave that light blue one in some how then that'd be great.

text: Mushroomring
subtext: Just Too Fun

the background can be anything that looks cool
the image doesn't work...

Maker: (loneguru or skyler)
Image: http://o-o-p.deviantart.com/art/Bowser-26964543
Overall color: make it look tight
Text: BoO
Other:
ya gotta get permission from the DA member or find a different stock...

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
ZSS is the hottest, enough said
This is -not- true. Her facial features are way too sharp to be attractive in the least (if you're going to consider characters from games attractive). Her body is okay, I guess, but pretty excessive =P.
dude TP zelda is a hottie. the best thing they did was make her a brunette.
Truth. Her actual face looks actually nicer... somehow.

=D

loneguru

Smash Cadet
okay, so a mod thought he would be clever and edit some of our posts...

Maker: skyler
Image:

Meta Caballero:
http://nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.c...Metacaballero.jpg/

Mewtwo2:
http://seriousnerd.files.wordpress.c...0/Mewtwo22.jpg

Overall color: dark/evil looking colors, really its up to you.

Text:"AK42" in the dark background, preferably fiery looking text.

Text: "A New Age of DarkNinten is Fast Approaching." in a smaller font in one of the bottom corners, i don't want this to be the main focus so small, but visible.

the rest i leave up to you. i trust your judgement, you have some of the most amazing art i have ever seen. great job on all of them so far, and thanks in advance.

~AK42_Metacaballero
ok i should have Stock tonight so i will get to work on these. sorry to everyone who has waited so long.
its all good take your Stock
i know there's more but anyway, laugh at his HILARIOUS edits... -__-

skyler123456789

Smash Apprentice
dang mods

sonic
metaknight
pit
zelda
link
ganondorf
mario
toon link
kirby
king dedede
luigi
wario
shiek
donkey kong
diddy kong
captian falcon
captain olimar and pikmin

skyler123456789

Smash Apprentice
no, the april fools word filter changed your name to yokoi or something

fireemblem, the link to your pic is dead because of the word filter, so here is a version i did a while back that i didnt like very much. once i can get the picture, im gonna try again

Sig for Idizzy
sorry for the low quality, it was a really bad picture to work with. hope you like it!

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
no, the april fools word filter changed your name to yokoi or something

fireemblem, the link to your pic is dead because of the word filter, so here is a version i did a while back that i didnt like very much. once i can get the picture, im gonna try again

Sig for Idizzy
sorry for the low quality, it was a really bad picture to work with. hope you like it!

wow this sig is amazing dude thanks alot
i especially like what u did in the bottom left with my name
looks great!

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Mmm, thanks!

I think I prefer the first one, though. I suppose Pikachu is harder to do "dark". Besides, Pikachu's spirit is one of joy =D .

This was the original luigi one:

And I wanted something exactly like that except for pikachu. I kid you not, if you took out luigi and shoved in a pikachu in there I'd be sold.

So then, I suppose:

Would be it.

Any chance I could get it a little smaller, perhaps the same size as the luigi one? Would that help the pikachu-image quality a bit? It doesn't even have to be that particular pikachu image. Just I figured that one would be easy to work with.

Thanks so much for this, by the way =D

Top Bottom