• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London, Ontario Bi-Weekly Thread

sauc3

Smash Lord
Sauc3age Fest 1 results thread - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=252720

Upcoming Bi-Weekly
Sunday, November 1st
Schedule TBA

WHERE?
TBA
I live at 1190 Richmond, feel free to stop by before the tournament for directions to the venue.

WHO?
Tournament Organizers
sauc3 - wagonboy_3000@hotmail.com
Zen - i_r_bad@live.ca

1. sauc3 - melee, brawl
2. JPOBS melee
3. Kason - melee
4. Zhu - melee
5. Mitch - melee
6. Matt - melee
7. Alvin - melee, brawl
8. Jon - melee, brawl
9. Guru - melee
10, Zen - melee
11. sgthands - melee
12. AvariceX - melee, brawl
13. Fashoomp - brawl
14. Stannum - melee, brawl
15. AJ - melee
16. Marko - melee
17. Thundedrop - melee
18. Psychosupreme - brawl
19. Nadeem - melee
20. Navid - melee
21. Byron 1337 (maybe) - melee
22. Fahennessy - brawl

Events
Tournament (Melee)
-double elimination
-seeding by location
-matches best of 3, standard rules apply
-finals best of 5

Side Event - Falcon Only Tournament (Decided by Zen)
-You may only play falcon
-standard rules apply

Crews
-London's Best vs Chatham's Best
-4 stocks each person
-standard rules apply

Possible future events (Winner of tournament decides the next side event)
-doubles (melee)
-low-tier tournament
-falcon only tournament
-brawl+
-Street Fighter
-Blazblue

Everything will be recorded (by both me and Zen)

Any ideas you have feel welcome to share.

G U R U

Smash Lord
Our group from Chatham-Kent consists of me (Guru), Zen, AvariceX and sgthands. Let us know if you guys hold bi-weeklies as we would love to come. Just pm me and I'll get back to you.

Me, Zen, and sgthands are better at melee and AvariceX is better at brawl since he's still a melee nooblet :laugh: but we can play brawl too.

I might be moving to London soon anyway XD

sauc3

Smash Lord
k so this sunday my house is open to any brawlers in london who want to come, add me on msn for details wagonboy_3000 (at) hotmail.com

mitch2302

Smash Journeyman
So apparently the melee community is bigger in London than we thought... happy days!

Anyone from UWO, come out to clubs week ASAP and join the Western Electronic Gaming Association.

We're the ones playing the video games in the UCC.

sauc3

Smash Lord
So apparently the melee community is bigger in London than we thought... happy days!

Anyone from UWO, come out to clubs week ASAP and join the Western Electronic Gaming Association.

We're the ones playing the video games in the UCC.
im gunna be there a lot this week so look out for me (the younger lookin guy)
me n jpobs wanna work on our melee doubles skills so if any smashers like to play doubles a lot your welcome at our place, near the richmond gates

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Our group from Chatham-Kent consists of me (Guru), Zen, AvariceX and sgthands. Let us know if you guys hold bi-weeklies as we would love to come. Just pm me and I'll get back to you.

Me, Zen, and sgthands are better at melee and AvariceX is better at brawl since he's still a melee nooblet :laugh: but we can play brawl too.

I might be moving to London soon anyway XD
aaahhh melee all dai.

will do. if we get something running you're def invited

Fashoomp

Smash Cadet
Hey there fellow Londoners. I go to Fanshawe college, and have been dying to do some smashing.

I'm a brawler and all my roomates suck at smash (silly Halo players). I never got into the melee scene, but I definetly enjoy the game. I'll always check this thread from now on to see whats happening. Even just send me a message if you're up for some friendlies. I have 2 TVs set up in my house side by side with a Wii and GC (4 controllers). I dont have class Fridays or Tuesdays, so those days work best.

Look forward to hearing from ya.

sauc3

Smash Lord
fashoomp i think i played you in an online tourney a while ago lol, you were a purple DDD, thats awesome you live in london.

add me on msn cuz im like always on that (if i dont respond i will eventually see it) my msn is
wagonboy_3000 <at> hotmail.com

i put that space so i get less spam from internet trackers but its @ like normal.
lemme know when you wanna get together for smash.

Fashoomp

Smash Cadet
I think we should keep these small for now until it catches on, then worry about a bigger venue. I have a wii setup (with brawl+), and a small TV that I'd be more than happy to bring. And if anyone wants to brawl in between these bi weeklies, just send me a message and we can set something up. I live 2 min from the Fanshawe campus on Oxford. Its a 10 minute bus to Richmond for me.

Also, my internet works again xD

sauc3

Smash Lord
so the next weekend im available is the weekend of the 17th/18th, does this weekend work for everyone, either sat or sun.

we could do it on a weekday but i imagine there would be even more conflict.

share your ideas.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
yea lets do it on the sunday of the 17th/18th oct unless lots of people have confilicts

Xelyst

-_-
oh daymn..

wat is this here?

ill come on the next confirmed date..

that means

ppl will call us londonerz again

edit: start at 2.. its not tournament .. so make it more manageable and relaxing for everyone

JPOBS

Smash Hero
yea 2 is good.

and to the person who asked wher eit wud be held, its at 1190 Richmond St.

Xelyst

-_-
kurtis how about you record brawl singles/crews and i will record melee singles/crews

2 setups one for each game ?

sauc3

Smash Lord
kurtis how about you record brawl singles/crews and i will record melee singles/crews

2 setups one for each game ?
at this point its lookin like its gunna be all melee, which makes me happy.

You're welcome to record it all, I'm down for commentating.

Fashoomp

Smash Cadet
In all honesty, if its all melee, I probably won't come. I'm a brawler. I will bring a TV, and a wii with brawl (and brawl+ if anyone wants), and 2 GC controllers. I was never a really good melee player. I would like to learn melee, but I also would like to Brawl.

Please post if you are a brawler, as I would like to know how many of you there will be.

sauc3

Smash Lord
Let it be known that this is a free event (for now, but may change depending on popular demand), but bring money for food if you want it.

There are lots of nearby pizza and Chinese food places

Xelyst

-_-
at this point its lookin like its gunna be all melee, which makes me happy.

You're welcome to record it all, I'm down for commentating.
train up dat sexy voice lulz

edit: NO ****ING WOMBO!! XD

sauc3

Smash Lord
we now have a venue, check first post, its like a 10 min walk from my house, on campus, and we may have some people available to drive.

big thanks to Mitch from WEGA (Western Electronic Gaming Association) for the venue

Top Bottom