• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lolful - St. Petersburg, FL - April 12th - Starting the competitive smash scene in

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
I'll be coming with UberIce and Jew, and at least my recording set up if not also a TV / Wii / Power strip.

dirty_rice88

Smash Cadet
I can't emphasize enough about we are in dire need for wiis and t.v.s for the tournament. Just so you guys know.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
This is going to be super awesome...

Let's all have a good time playing fairly...but yeah...looks like turnout for this is going to be good...which is surprising considering cutting edge got like a maximum of 12 people

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
If you are coming with me, you need to be at my house around 9. Once you get there, then we can get Monk and freddy. Is it just you, or are you bringing Bill too?

edit: Yo, Gabe, Bill can't come due to I have not enough room for 6 people. I will also PM you this, as I have to work tonight and I have no idea when you will be on next.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Nevermind about my laptop for recording, I forgot that the fan was broken and I have to leave the back off, the laptop lifted up, and an external fan running on it. To much hassle to move somewhere else.

I'll still have my TV, Wii, and power strip though.

KoopaKiD

Smash Cadet
Im in. I live in St Pete. Pol Mex is going all the way to Seibriks...I think hes crazy :chuckle:

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
AM man, some of us have yobs and cant stay out all night for tournaments. That is why we start things in the morn.

dirty_rice88

Smash Cadet
Good luck everyone, and if you can't get ahold of me on the other number you can call 727 656 8490.

psy.

Smash Rookie
So how did it go? (I'd imagine it's still going)

I just moved to Seminole, about 20 min. away from this store. I played melee semi-proish and I really can't wait to play brawl. I live on the west side near the beach, and I can't find any other place to play.

dirty_rice88

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I picked it up for ya. I'll give it back the next time we meet up for smash. I'm going to let Phanna post the tourney results since he was so excited about posting it!

Thanks for your help Phanna. You really helped me out a lot. I'll post pictures of the tournament later. Can we post pictures on the forums?

P.S. Thanks for helping cleaning up, jerks!

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Great stuff everyone. I'll post full results and link here shortly.

Nick - sounds great on pictures, just save the files to imageshack.us and copy the URL it gives you in tags here to the forums :D

mStRy

Smash Rookie
Good Brawl phanna, next time I will be ready for you :) hope you are too haha.

you & UI win 2s? I wanted to stay but my friend r lamers & needed sleep :/

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Yeah we took dat

Full results are up, I'm going to bed ^_^

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=162695

Also, new youtube vid: dash-dancing

Great tourny all, thanks for hosting Nick & crew, and thank JJ and the church for the nice venue. And thanks to everyone who carried TVs up and down the stairs of doom. Thanks to Jenn for the legible hand-writing, and to the die for providing random levels (83% of the time at least).

freddybones

Smash Journeyman
Man I really need to learn to play agaisn't Wolf.
This was the first time I ever played against any decent ones, and there were at least 5 of them that day. I got ***** HARD.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
sYm Shout Outz

phana- congrats takein 1st and bairly takein 1st im teams..good sh it tho...
Uberice- u r the sickest IC player in the universe
mstry - congrats on takein 2nd....next time imma show u whats up..
dirty rice-thanks 4 havein such a kick as.s tourney and ur ike is a bad as.s...
Monk- for bein the sexiest mario in the world....and with out u there would be no Rick Ross...
Lime-thanks 4 the ride man and ur zelda is the best...and u did great in teams..even tho it was mostly 2on1
fred-i really aint see u play at the torney but i need u recked shi.t and ur always funny
****!- ur pit is bad as.s....

and to all the other people i missed good stuff and i hope u all are at the next torney that dirty hosts....

i will drop jaws next time......

Top Bottom