• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lolful - St. Petersburg, FL - April 12th - Starting the competitive smash scene in

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Hey guys, be sure to add both of my Wiis since my roommate and I have our set ups side-by-side.

Mine: 0173-0953-4280
His: 0387-8439-7502

@Lime: do you have Monk & Big Freddy's Brawl code? I've only got yours.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
I thought I would have my Wifi up and running by now but I don't and I probably won't...so I will probably have to go over to Lime's or Freddy's (More often Freddy...considering I can walk there)...thing that also sucks I signed up for that WiFi Wars tournament thing and won't be able to participate...oh well

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
anytime you want to do Wifi from a friend's I'd be down for some 2v2 since my roommate plays a little as well.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
yep. We did it at my smashfest the night before my tourney. I've also connected to the Wii at Lobo's Lan center to have 4-for-all. 3 there, plus me here.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
yeah, but if you're not doing it from your own house I'm sure they would like to play as well.

besides teams > singles ;)

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
I dunno I mean they both are equally great but... Singles... I don't have to worry about killing my teammate...or blowing them up with explosives...cause I like doing that...I mean Teams I can do crazy team attacks like throwing my teammate out for the kill but other than that USELESS!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
you can hide your mines so well though because the opponent will be busy fighting your teammate so he won't see when you lay them or where. ^_^

btw, throwing your teammate into Pit's up-b auto kills him, lol.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I dunno, maybe. Teams is too good though!

see you guys, I'll be in GA for a while.

dirty_rice88

Smash Cadet
Hey, i got off work, so we can all play smash at my place. I live in st. petersburg and my address is 117 36th st. n. http://www.mapquest.com/maps/117+36th+St+N+St+Petersburg+FL+33713-8418/

You guys can start heading over at around 12 or so. We can smash/hang out all day, at least until i have to go to a surprise birthday party thing at night. After I leave you guys can maybe hook up with some local people and keep playing but that's up to you guys.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
shout outz for the fest.....

the guy that mains ike - thanks 4 hostin the fest and ur ike is bad as s
monk - i hate u mario
fred - ur ZSS is mad good and i think she is the sexiest bytch ever
lime - ur the sh it man ur wario is ****
SUYA - his 1st time playin with people he held it down ohhhhhhh NPR owns
the guy that played R.O.B. - ur rob is gay....bur my olimar is much more gay

GG's every 1 GG's

freddybones

Smash Journeyman
Manko, if Lime didn't PM you yet, my Brawl code's in my sig.

Also, yeah that was fun as hell yesterday. That ROB guy was badass, and Olimar is now just as annoying to paly against as Meta Knight. Thanx Gabe, now I have a whole other character to hate with a passion!

Also, since dirty_rice has no idea who I am, I was the dude with the shaggy hair that wasn't Monk. I had the torn up shorts. Don't ask.
If Lime or sYm can drive me, there's a good shot of me making it to your tourney, dude.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
lmaoooo i read my last few posts and i dont no what the hell im talkin bout lmaoooooo.....whats goin oin this weekend????get some brawl pratice this weekend 4 the up an comein torney????

jerk it!!

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
That'd be pretty awesome.

@sYm: I have no idea what time I would like you to be at my place. I have to get Monk and freddy before I do anything,... so I will have to look up directions and guestimate times (I am too pro at this by the way, give or take maybe 7 minutes I am dead on) later this week. I should be able to let you know by Wednesday.

Top Bottom