• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lol!!!

Master Raven

Smash Master
The Fire Emblem series never made it to the US, but thankfully, Prince Marth did. Marth plays similar to Link, but with the added finesse of a master swordsman. His mix of power, speed, and agility will make him a choice character for many people new to the game. However, the simple fact is that Roy is everything Marth is and quite a bit more. It's very difficult to warrant playing as Marth, unless you're just looking for a change from Roy.
As the second half of the Fire Emblem crew, Roy is one of the best characters in Super Smash Brothers Melee... Period. He delivers a great deal of damage, has the ability to counter virtually any attack on the ground, or in the air, and half of his moves will slightly stun your opponent. Roy's sword gives him an extended reach and the ability to attack opponents on certain platforms above him. The only possible downfall Roy has is his lack of a good comeback move. While you can combine a few of his moves to help get him back in the playing area, his comeback ability simply cannot compare to some of the other characters. However, all of his good points severely outweigh this one bad point.
hahahahahahahahhahahaha

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
"Luigi's newest attack makes him the only character in the game that can use a special attack multiple times while in the air."

:chuckle:

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Okay, even in '02, you'd think they'd have figured out that Fox, Falco, Sheik and Marth were better than Kirby. Some of these things I can understand, but to not even realize the obvious strengths the spacies had?

Maybe I don't have the right frame of reference, since I don't fully recall how I thought of the whole cast at that point, but I sure do remember Fox, Falco, Sheik and Marth seeming better than Kirby, Pichu and Bowser.

Top Bottom