• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lol, the only reason Ganon is absolute trash is because of a coding error.

holyv

Smash Journeyman
What difference would it make, stale move negation keep your attack killing at 999% anyawys

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Snake should be 20% larger than hes now but Nintendo made him 20% smaller instead, thats why hes range is so good, i dont remember who said it to me tho
Actually the value for Snake's model size is 1.04, which if I'm not mistaken means his size was in fact increased.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
I believe the reason he is trash is because of the Flame Choke.

Rather than making the opponents recover more quickly from a Flame Choke,
they made his attacks slow so that garantueed follow-ups weren't as easy to perform.
(And so that it wouldn't be as easy to find out how to land a garantueed Ftilt on "10-framers", etc)
Also so that his most powerful attacks wouldn't be garantueed at all.

Look at any other character's Frame Data, and then imagine what they'd be able to do after a Flame Choke of their own.
(Ya, some characters would lose a couple frames of Frame Advantage due to their short frame, but still.)

Exalted

Smash Lord
Indeed, DK would be an absolute abomination with a Gerudo.

Good thing they slapped one of the most useful moves in the game on a horrible character like Ganon. Sakurai knows how to balance this game so well!

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I can imagine Weegee being beast, what with his insane Fsmash and all. Game & Watch would be even more annoying than he is now. Let's hope Smash 4 does Ganondorf justice.

@
Exalted: Somehow... your avatar feels right. XD

Top Bottom