• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

lol, fox's english voice

Karuvin

Smash Rookie
sweet.. pit sounds like he looks...

Fox- sounds awsome

Falco- sounds like their trying to hard for the accent

Meta- omg somebodies somethings dropped far

Ike- well could be better but it sounds good to me

nice find

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
^ I feel the same way...D:

Fox's voice is "good" not as horrible as I thought it would be.

specialsauce

Smash Journeyman
why are people complaing so much. fox sounds like his assualt version which was good same with falco. meta knight is ridiculously awesome!! ikes is alright the only one I have a problem with is Pit. I was gonna use ganondorf as a punching bag before but now its gonna be pit for sure!

verditude

Smash Journeyman
A few notes:
I don't have the game, but this guy has the english version. According to him, there is no language change option. I guess we'll be playing with the music all the way up and voices, etc. down (for the most part). Which sorta sucks, because I like the sound effects.
And BTW, there's a vid of Snake's CF codec on the guy's Youtube profile.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Fox sounds just like he always has. He's fine.

Metaknight's. . . if it's even possible, it's TOO deep. I know Metaknight's supposed to be kind of a brooding anti-hero and whatever, but honestly. Too far.

Pit's. . . fits (no rhyme intended). But it could've been better.

Ike's is fine, but I'm not sure it suits him that well. That said, I never played any FE game, so I guess I wouldn't know.

Falco's. Ugh. Cringe-worthy. I didn't play Assault or Command, so I don't know if that's how he sounds in those games (I actually don't even know if Command had voices). Regardless, I hate it. The accent kills me. Doesn't suit him at all, in my opinion. Since when was Falco from Brooklyn? No offense to anyone from there; this just doesn't sound like the Falco I know and love.

IKExFALCO

Smash Rookie
how do we know if we cant use voices in the vid i dont ever remember him going to the option menu but i might be mistaken

marktenshi

Smash Rookie
WHY! PLEASE NO! I like having the option of Japanese voices! I prefer them in fact, not that all the english voices suck, but it is really cruel if the option is completely out :urg:

Top Bottom