• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Brawl will come out in 3 months...don't worry about your "ranking."
mY POINT EXACALLY + REPPPP +++ REP REP REP

Nova, chill. I own you.

Brawl will be out and ranks for this game wont matter... if it makes you feel better Ill put myself in the "elite" catagory o.k?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Sethlon took like 10 stock every crew match XD.

NovA™

Smash Apprentice
... he ll no i wont chill, thats wrong that im placed there and i know for a fact i deserve higher and who the he ll are you to place me anyways? btw are u ranking me of my gameplay of link? lol i ***** with link imagine what i would do with falco and i dont want be ranked low when smash is dead, we put so much time in it, and when do u want to play if u say u **** me? anytime btw can't wait till next tourney.. seriously when do u want to play jeremy nothing agaisnt u but i do wana play and show how i improved as you can see you haven't seen my falco either.................................. i'll take any challenges.. sigh edit .. thought i do respect jeremy cuz he's actually the first person we played smash literally we thought he was amazing, and he was but still i have improved just as him and everyone else so i feel lagged behind on the results and rankings so far.

Who wants to come over my house today around 3 or 4 p.m josh and his friend are coming anyone else? let me know.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
... he ll no i wont chill, thats wrong that im placed there and i know for a fact i deserve higher and who the he ll are you to place me anyways? btw are u ranking me of my gameplay of link? lol i ***** with link imagine what i would do with falco and i dont want be ranked low when smash is dead, we put so much time in it, and when do u want to play if u say u **** me? anytime btw can't wait till next tourney.. seriously when do u want to play jeremy nothing agaisnt u but i do wana play and show how i improved as you can see you haven't seen my falco either.................................. i'll take any challenges.. sigh
I'll take that challenge. How about a small MM, unless it's against your religion? Then a NO JOHNS match, lol. :)

NovA™

Smash Apprentice
Yes rocket trainer.. u are a very good smasher and will def take u up on that challenge and do u want to smash anytime today or tomorrow?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Nah, pretty much work all this weekend. And there are still classes until Wednesday. Maybe during Winter Break. :)

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
dont take his word for it he is just a hater!!!!!!also why havent u pmed me bout the cards hurry up PIMPSLAP is goin to try and "borrow" them
lol alright dude

here we go again.........you alaways have somthing negative to say..........just shut upppppp already emo_chan...................with ur depressed ***.......:mad:

hit me up shok..............we needa talk

TGM

Smash Lord
Guys, the list is not correct for a reason........its an EXAMPLE! wait till its completed.

he is just setting up the layout.

and samus should not be high tier. marth and shiek and falcon are hard core counters. this is what keeps her down.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
... he ll no i wont chill, thats wrong that im placed there and i know for a fact i deserve higher and who the he ll are you to place me anyways? btw are u ranking me of my gameplay of link? lol i ***** with link imagine what i would do with falco and i dont want be ranked low when smash is dead, we put so much time in it, and when do u want to play if u say u **** me? anytime btw can't wait till next tourney.. seriously when do u want to play jeremy nothing agaisnt u but i do wana play and show how i improved as you can see you haven't seen my falco either.................................. i'll take any challenges.. sigh edit .. thought i do respect jeremy cuz he's actually the first person we played smash literally we thought he was amazing, and he was but still i have improved just as him and everyone else so i feel lagged behind on the results and rankings so far.

Who wants to come over my house today around 3 or 4 p.m josh and his friend are coming anyone else? let me know.
My falco can beat Sideeffects Fox and Falco, when were sitting in a calm cool invorment (I.E me not being nervous)...just thought Id throw that out to you... also re-read TGMS post above mine... smartest thing he's ever said. He speaks truth,. Also I havent even decided if im doing a real list for melee yet... I dont feel like gathering everyones names... mabey if I had some help (Allan + everyone) then I'd get it done, but I can only think of like 20 people tops on my own.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
here we go again.........you alaways have somthing negative to say..........just shut upppppp already emo_chan...................with ur depressed ***.......:mad:

hit me up shok..............we needa talk
Emo-chan? suk it u dum fu....its more like the other way around cruz everydya u tryin to put ppl down so its more like ur the emo keeping everyone down wit ur negative towards ppl and i pretty **** sick of it so just get over ur god complex already and settle down loser

also NOva ill play u toady if u givw me a ride to play u

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
Emo-chan? suk it u dum fu....its more like the other way around cruz everydya u tryin to put ppl down so its more like ur the emo keeping everyone down wit ur negative towards ppl and i pretty **** sick of it so just get over ur god complex already and settle down loser

also NOva ill play u toady if u givw me a ride to play u
first off what the hell did you just say...........**** its called commas and periods......use them (cruz)!!!!!.........second this is the end of the con. no point in fighting with a special person its makes no sence.........dude dont talk to me any more.........ever:smiliegor

onii-chan

Smash Ace
first off what the hell did you just say...........**** its called commas and periods......use them (cruz)!!!!!.........second this is the end of the con. no point in fighting with a special person its makes no sence.........dude dont talk to me any more.........ever:smiliegor
fine the ur ****ing a$$hole u a real piece of of work u kno that?u got a real problem wit ur god complex fu so get it check out

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
:rolleyes: anyways......................yo tgm when are thses pionts bein listed..............ill play anyone for some points;).......my peach needs some new victims

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
The final melee list will be out shortly and theres nothing ANYONE... i repeat ANYONE can do to change there spot...(till brawl when everything gets reset) these spots will be how the majority of houston feels... i hope...Dont like it take it out with the city. Were not being bias or mean to anyone... this is fair. Im sure alot of people in the bottom 3 ranks are gonna have something to say... all I can say to this is "theres only so much room, everyone cant be elite"...

no point in fighting with a special person its makes no sence.....
LOL...^_^' too good.

:rolleyes: anyways......
I LOVE IT!!! TO GOOD ^_^', void is funny.

ERK111

Smash Cadet
Sethlon! I talked to Gabe earlier, and we are going to play tonight. What's more, we will be recording! That is the point of us playing tonight. I'm going to make a thread in the video discussion called Magnolia **** or something, we will be doing some nice flowery editing and adding music, and that's all you'll need and your Roy will have greater-than-NEO status amongst the noobs (they want good videos and music...)

Ronnie, do you want to come play tonight and record as well? I don't know where we are going to play yet but it will be later tonight. PM me your cell #.

No excuses, no johns, we play tonight.

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
TGM need info on the next smashfest. hopefully i can do better , my controll is all fixed.BTW we really need to get that match \

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
TGM said he won't have a monthlie in December, but I think Ronnie he might have something later one? Either ways, it'd be good to wait until AFTER finals, since 95% of everyone here is worrying about them. Or maybe it's just me. <_<

OmniDistortion

Smash Cadet
Sethlon! I talked to Gabe earlier, and we are going to play tonight. What's more, we will be recording! That is the point of us playing tonight. I'm going to make a thread in the video discussion called Magnolia **** or something, we will be doing some nice flowery editing and adding music, and that's all you'll need and your Roy will have greater-than-NEO status amongst the noobs (they want good videos and music...)

Ronnie, do you want to come play tonight and record as well? I don't know where we are going to play yet but it will be later tonight. PM me your cell #.

No excuses, no johns, we play tonight.
Apparently this isn't going to happen. Ray says Alex is sleeping right now and G@be is all 'screw that I'm working'. I'm off today if you wanna play and record though. I have the supplies already as long as I can find that ****ed tuner. I bet you wanted to play Sethl0n though, that being the entire point.

NovA™

Smash Apprentice
Also nova dont trip.... if you got an issue, heres a tissue. Joke ^_^'
its all good baby, u know i still love u.. anyways ur falco is a beast just want to THROW out to you that i play a pretty beastly falco myself but really whenever ur in humble dude hit me up, and yeah i just got pissed cuz i feel like i put so much into this game and still left behind, makes me feel ******** and you know how that feels like ? : ) joke. :)

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
jeremy and nova my lugi ownz you all :D ;) XD

edit: nova you're making a big deal about where you belong and at the wrong time too , seeing as how brawl is about to come out its pretty much pointless so don't worry about it I may not like my ranking either but I know who I beat and when and where and how many times so I know how it really is even though ppl haven't seen me beat these top houston and mag players but it doesn't matter now anyways its all cool brawl is about to come out baby :D

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I should be on the ranking list because I went to 1 tournament in houston.

Kthxbai.

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

NovA™

Smash Apprentice
**** both your Falcos with my Falco.. $100 MM.
accepted- done and done, i'll play u and jeremy falco dittos :) anytime baby.

jeremy and nova my lugi ownz you all :D ;) XD

edit: nova you're making a big deal about where you belong and at the wrong time too , seeing as how brawl is about to come out its pretty much pointless so don't worry about it I may not like my ranking either but I know who I beat and when and where and how many times so I know how it really is even though ppl haven't seen me beat these top houston and mag players but it doesn't matter now anyways its all cool brawl is about to come out baby :D
ur luigi is sexy but yeah i gota play link vs it ^^ and i put that sword up luigi's @$$ and dies yelling :) but i love you too baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom