• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGM

Smash Lord
january. ill post details after thanksgiving.

anybody wanna smash tonite? at or after 9pm? im off of college. plz text me or call me. 409-692-0697

ERK111

Smash Cadet
*Is still up for something tonight, Gabe or Sethlon get in touch with me noobs! By noobs I mean Sethlon, you got rappppped at SA, no top 10? I disown you as of now. You were the chosen one! What happened?*

Why does Jake have to know we're coming again? I'm there visiting his mom all the time and he never knows about it.

OmniDistortion

Smash Cadet
Okay. Gabe didn't even know about all of this when I called him, Chris. He says around 6:00 would be fine to play tonight, but thinks you should probably call him to schedule this before just all of a sudden stating it will happen...

So Chris & maybe Allan you two are welcome to come, but I'm not sure if he's willing to have more than that over. I wish you guys were willing to drive to Spring now and then it would make it easier on me and Allan.

OmniDistortion

Smash Cadet
Tracking lines, washed-out colours and headaches aren't my thing, but go for it.

Gabe isn't answering his phone so unless someone tells me otherwise I'm not going that far just to hear him say 'okay we can't do this sorry'. Good enough excuse for me to play more Super Mario Galaxy, right?

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
My internet isn't working right now ;_; (is posting from college) If you noobs woulda called me monday i woulda woke up, i keep my cell charger next to my fouton for a reason....

*shrug* gimme a call sometime, you know im up for smash any hour of the day.

Also, vids of me vs Mouf and TGM, plox???

ERK111

Smash Cadet
Alex, me and Gabe recorded some meaty Roy dittos. Like juicy eat-this-stake-in-a-hour-and-get-it-free meaty.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
My internet isn't working right now ;_; (is posting from college) If you noobs woulda called me monday i woulda woke up, i keep my cell charger next to my fouton for a reason....

*shrug* gimme a call sometime, you know im up for smash any hour of the day.

Also, vids of me vs Mouf and TGM, plox???
Oh yeah, the vids...I've got em. I can either go to the gym, or ready the vids. My health or pleasing other people. It is a difficult decision, but you did say pl0x, so I guess.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Why does Jake have to know we're coming again? I'm there visiting his mom all the time and he never knows about it.
Disturbing.

Argh, it sucks that I only get Thursday and Friday off for school...and I'm working all this weekend. <_<

kage921

Smash Journeyman
I'm down to play smash from thursday to saturday, I got off from school and work. Anyone want to smash during this time, Allan, mouf, roy, anybody? I'm bored I need to play.

Popertop

Smash Champion
Well I could talk about smashing hardcore with a mom, but that would be nasty since I'm not married.

Anyways...

Do any of ya'll live near the Clear Lake area?
Seabrook perhaps?
I don't really know my entire schedule, but I might be able to meet up with a few people or something...

NovA™

Smash Apprentice
I'm down to play smash from thursday to saturday, I got off from school and work. Anyone want to smash during this time, Allan, mouf, roy, anybody? I'm bored I need to play.
can you play today afternoon by any chance or any time after 2 p.m???

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
anybody wanna smash? and by smash i mean hardcore gay sex...and by hardcore gay sex i mean smash brothers melee...and by smash brothers melee i mean i don't really feel like playing smash honestly but when is the next tournament...and by i don't really feel like playing smash honestly i mean my dk is amazing...and by my dk is amazing i mean CLUELESS WHERE DA VIDZ AT

onii-chan

Smash Ace
anybody wanna smash? and by smash i mean hardcore gay sex...and by hardcore gay sex i mean smash brothers melee...and by smash brothers melee i mean i don't really feel like playing smash honestly but when is the next tournament...and by i don't really feel like playing smash honestly i mean my dk is amazing...and by my dk is amazing i mean CLUELESS WHERE DA VIDZ AT
dont u know Smash+DK=AIDS!

i would like to but i have no ride and it seems like no one lives near me

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
This deserves to be in someone's sig.

Give Clueless time. I'm sure he's still processing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom