• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
Tourney was amazing.. and not that i care about jeremy's list or w/e but im def in.. adv intermediate to put it out there i can give any run for their money, nuff said and jeremy where in humble are you going to be so we can play. Any day.

omg i was trippin balls at the tourney i couldnt do nothing correct.........ohh well theres always next time we never did the link and falco match looking forward to that, hit me up 713-447-1781

Nice Guy

Smash Rookie
THe tournament rocked, wish I could have stayed for teams and low tier. Great hosting TGM, I hope to make the next one too. Maybe you and I can play someday cause we didn't at the tourney. I don't think I did too bad in the tournament..til I had to face Roy :p. But I learned a lot from my first tournament.

My highlights:
My ice climbers actually did pretty well in friendlies.
My Ness was able to take on Mouf's DK in a friendly (low tier matches are fun!)
Xzalla and myself had quite a few matches, which ended in pretty much equal results (my Peach against his Ganon)
And many people actually asked for my name...I feel special :p

ANywho here's my address and number if anyone is up for playing one day:

310 Ogilvie st., Houston, TX, 77017 (like a block away from Pasadena) cell: (713) 894 3220.

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
THe tournament rocked, wish I could have stayed for teams and low tier. Great hosting TGM, I hope to make the next one too. Maybe you and I can play someday cause we didn't at the tourney. I don't think I did too bad in the tournament..til I had to face Roy :p. But I learned a lot from my first tournament.

My highlights:
Xzalla and myself had quite a few matches, which ended in pretty much equal results (my Peach against his Ganon)

310 Ogilvie st., Houston, TX, 77017 (like a block away from Pasadena) cell: (713) 894 3220.
dident i peach ditto you ............or was it somone else

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
My highlights:

You live close to Allan(TGM.)

I was the one who asked for your name! I remember you only because of your Ness!

I really wanted to Fox ditto Apoc, Dawn, and pretty much anyone else who played fox. But I didn't have a controller that day and I forgot due to being distracted by others.

XLpin0y

Smash Rookie
will there be a tourny this dec.? i hope so....i need to go to another one. I want to see how my falcon,jiggs, and ganon does.

this is bacon btw.

Nice Guy

Smash Rookie
dident i peach ditto you ............or was it somone else
it was me you peach ditto with. It was a great match, probably would have given you a better run for your money had I not played xzalla for almost an hour before you got there :p. oh well, great matches nonetheless :).

Oh and Side effect my friend was the one who let you borrow his controller through singles. Thanks for complementing my Ness. I remember Xzalla and ROy asked for my name too...yes I do feel Special!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
My B-day is in 3 days! my marth and samus will gain a level.
Might need more badges before they disobey you. :ohwell:

Yeah, there were a couple of new faces there, which is always a good thing. And I still hate Sheik. <_<

oncearunner

Smash Apprentice
se- the name is chris and no problem about the lighter but u never gave it back to me :urg:
i found it cleaning up lol :chuckle:

good playing too btw, of course
i wish i coulda played you, ikno would get owned of course...:ohwell:

mouf- great dk man, **** juggling of ylink owns

jf- great dk as well! lol

sethlon-wishi coulda played you more, but **** ppl sniping me out whenever i played :mad:

tgm-great tournament, thanks for being cool man, and call me about the controller!
ps. to tell you the truth, i imagined you being way different than you were in real life

bear- thanks for all the help playing with sheik and ice climbers, perhaps next time ill know the ic infinite by then

hylian-i thought u played link!

cal- nice shirt?

cfalcon- good job man, i didnt know you were from colombia, same as my stepmom

Good job Allan.

Paul(clueless)- Curious as to when videos will be up. OH and you don't want to know what I did to you in your sleep. One more thing, taking a **** with music blaring may give people the wrong idea. I was about to go into that bathroom with you and do unspeakable things.

JF- The hardest fights I had that day, I'm so glad you decided to miss your final rest. ;] (thanks for not resetting our matches XD)

Roy(CF)- Fun and in finals as always. STOP TICKLING ME.

James(Mouf)- We didn't milk match.... thanks for making an *** out of yourself in front of Gaby and Amanda >;]

OnceaRunner- Hey whats your real name? And thanks for the lighter.

Aladdin Crew- Always a pleasure.

Ray(bear)- Really great hanging out this time around, thanks for the cigarette.

Rayzorium- We didn't even play, hell I barely saw you!(EDIT: yes we did, in tournament, forgot sorry.)

Josh(XZalla)- We didn't even play, hell I barely saw you!!

Alex(Sethlon)- Pssshht, I'll kill myself anytime I want thank you! Sorry things didn't work out for you this time around... although they hardly ever do... you have bad luck my son.

Austin crew- You guys were a nice addition, come back again sometime.

Tarzan- You're hilarious, keep coming back to these things man, it's not the same without you.(lets kidnap Roy and make him teach us... um something)

OmniDistortion

Smash Cadet
Hey TGM, don't forget I beat Dawn in tourney and aparently that warrents a point. So that leaves me around negative 199 points right?

Speaking of which it was fun hanging out with you Dawn and perhaps a bit ironic we faced off first in low tier. We should hang out again sometime so I'll try to get a hold of you.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lol I don't play link!!!

Also, bear looked like he was gonna kill me when I knocked him out of losers :(.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Pay Attention.

Read all the way 1st before posting.

> From here on out, I will be quitting the tourney seen of smash. This shouldn't be a problem for most because for the most part I never went to tournements anyway.

> Im not quitting the game as a whole. I will still play online with anyone in Brawl when the game drops. I will no longer go to anyones house, unless it just so happened I was in the neighborhood and had nothing better to do (I.E Humble). But I will not go out of my way anymore to play anyone.

> I will still gladly help with the ranking system or whatever. I will still post on these boards. I will still play anyone and everyone online in Brawl.

> Please dont ask me why I dont want to play in tournements or why I stopped. It dosn't matter, just live your life.

> If you want to get at me on brawl, pm me. Dont call meh cause the phones always busy anyway.

Other Notes. I Have three Ideas for three different Ranking systems...Ill let you guys vote on which to use when I announce them... Also, my wall-tech record is now 239 (in a row) with Doc, Take that Ronnie. Im not joking about the Doc.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
good tourney guys, okay heres my shout outs, my fault if i forget anybody

to everybody that i played against on friday: i'm sorry but i don't remember playing you cause i was truly ****ed up

ronnie: congrats on winning the tourney and happy b-day, you are the best in houston by far and top 10 in texas easily and anybody that doesn't agree is ****ing ********

allan: good job on another tourney, too bad there won't be one next month but its all good. good tourney matches too and good job with your placing, and also if i'm ever that messed up when you wake me up just let me sleep cuz i was in no shape for smash that night

alex: you've reached a whole new level with roy man seriously i felt completely helpless playing against you with dk and that really says something since my dk is ****ing legendary

roy: gj gettin 2nd in tourney and 1st in teams, you and ronnie are a really good team man and i really believe that you are top 10 in texas as well

tarzan: you did really good in teams and you were funny as usual, i don't think we played that much but oh well, i just wish ya wouldn't lose to people that i personally know that you could easily beat

bear: you're really cool man it was fun hanging out with you smash or no smash you're a cool guy

oncearunner: you're a cool guy and you have potential, but honestly if i were you i would stick with sheik rather than young link. i'll give ya some better matches next time just find me a little earlier

AUSTIN PPL

austinrc: good matches man it was fun hangin wit ya i might see you at the san antonio tourney if i get to go

hylian: good matches man, i don't remember any of our matches on friday but i played ya on saturday and we had some good ones and i didn't get to see you play allan's samus but i wish i would of cause i know there was some major **** talking goin on, who won?

jesusfreak: hey look dude you're cool and i understand that you were mad after our low tier matches but i just want to let you know...just walking away from me mumbling "good game" and not shaking my hand is basically spitting in my face and it's really disrespectful towards me man, i have a thing i guess, i always shake people's hands after a tourney match out of respect no matter what. trust me i was really pissed when i got 4 stocked by austin in tourney and i wanted to put my controller through the wall but i didn't i just said good game and shook his hand out of respect, its nothing big though i have no problem with you, just something to think about in the future

okay now i am 100% positive that i missed a **** load of people but right now i really can't remember anymore so ya i'll edit this later

my dk is amazing

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
good tourney to all shout outs

dawn: yo fox is godlike nice teamin with u its fun playin yo fox.

apoc: only play u once i let u off the hook i guess u wanted to win more than i did.:)

tgm: nice tourney as always. i want a rematch on the samus dittos i know i can beat u

xzalla: my #1 dude no homo :). its always fun playin u cuzz i can trash talk with u and noone get mad.

rayzorium: man u is a beast if u had teamed with some one better yall would beat us

hylian: good **** in the tourney. i dont know if it was yo kirby that i beat but kirbykid is next.

jf: im goin get yo puff the next time we play for sure :mad: and we should have yall in teams but mouf was like i want to do it by myself and kill me :)

mouf: u did better than u think in teams if its wasnt for u we would have lost to them roy and samus players. and friday night when u was ****ed up was by far the funnest **** ever. and i will stop losin to ppl that suck :laugh: and james PLZ stop beatin yo meat in the bathroom to roy's falcon that **** isnt cool :laugh:

and ronnie: by far one of the funnest person ever. and yes we goin kidnap ROY and make him teach us everything he know EVERYTHING.:laugh:

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
TGM's samus beat mine in samus ditto's for the most part. But my samus beat his marth every match we played so meh lol. He is better at samus dittos then me for sure but I would say our samus's are about the same skill level :).

And yeah tarzan your fox confused me lol so I had to go marth on fd instead of playing samus like I usually would...I didn't want to have to think that hard XD. Also, Good luck vs KKK his kirby is way better then mine hah.

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for the anger, I honestly haven't done this bad in 2 years. I'm used to getting top 10 at these kinds of things *shrug* Apoc, btw, you aren't a no name because I knew who you are. Next time I am going to sleep more, because, no johns or anything to anyone, I think I played weirdly. Like.. I was just playing uber aggressively. I still can't believe you chain grabbed me in friendlies hylian, jeez. If I would've known you were trying to do that, I would have chain grabbed you myself. Everyone, fun hanging with you. Didn't actually play that much because of my short tournament life.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Sorry for the anger, I honestly haven't done this bad in 2 years. I'm used to getting top 10 at these kinds of things *shrug* Apoc, btw, you aren't a no name because I knew who you are. Next time I am going to sleep more, because, no johns or anything to anyone, I think I played weirdly. Like.. I was just playing uber aggressively. I still can't believe you chain grabbed me in friendlies hylian, jeez. If I would've known you were trying to do that, I would have chain grabbed you myself. Everyone, fun hanging with you. Didn't actually play that much because of my short tournament life.
I agree, you were falling into all my silly traps that night, which is something you would not have normally done IMO.

OmniDistortion

Smash Cadet
You chain grab me in friendlies all the time when I don't do it to you.

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
Like, what omni, once or twice, its not like I go crazy and chain grab you from 0 to death. Which is what he did to me. The only time I really ever chain grab you from 0 to death is when I am in a bad mood. For some reason, I think it'll make me feel better or something but it never does.

OmniDistortion

Smash Cadet
Like, what omni, once or twice, its not like I go crazy and chain grab you from 0 to death. Which is what he did to me. The only time I really ever chain grab you from 0 to death is when I am in a bad mood. For some reason, I think it'll make me feel better or something but it never does.
"I play and I play, but no amount of winning ever cleanses me of my sins ;c"

TGM

Smash Lord
i was kind asad that 3000 didnt go but he kept saying a huge problem came up....

*wanst to know the huge problem*

The list is gone, im setting up a new one. its kinda gonna be like a tier list..........not sure if im gonna do points or something else.

ALSO, i just noticed that me and sethlon are the ONLY remaining ORIGINAL smashers from houston................Gabe,fluffy,seth,tgm,AJ...........me sad..........

Alex, please dont quit! its just me and you.

TGM

Smash Lord
i would say my samus is greater than both of yours. go to san antonio and if im there we can play.
rage, ive seen your vids and heard about you from othe rplayers..........the word terrible and horrible seem to fit you perfectly. please leave. ive heard so many youngsters say this trash and i throw it back in there face. If i get to go to SA ill money match you 20$ or more.

TGM

Smash Lord
Im am officaly sick......AustinRC coughed on me the moment he got out of hylians car.............

i think i got west african flu.

2 days till me B-day!

and yea, i think i did 2 marth vs samus and i lost both. thats why i went to smaus, there aint as much weight in maining her as there is as marth.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
ALSO, i just noticed that me and sethlon are the ONLY remaining ORIGINAL smashers from houston................Gabe,fluffy,seth,tgm,AJ...........me sad..........

Alex, please dont quit! its just me and you.
Yeah, thing is TGM, I really need to start focusing on college and getting a job, so in like a month I won't have time to play smash anymore...

/sarcasm, lawl.

Does it ever just hit you out of the blue how long we've been playing this game? Its pretty amazing.

You came in late bear :p

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
If your not top 5, I wouldnt take pride in being an original smasher. Cause you SHOULD be that good with all that experience.

And for the record IM ROOKIE of the year BIATCHES. No one can hate because I was one the people who started lastly... now I own.

Kamikaze Kevin

Smash Cadet
lol, i remember getting my *** handed to me by rayz and fluffy at a gamecrazy tourny sometime in '04 or '05, dont remember which... if only i wasnt a thundering pikachu back then

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I will also MM rage if he thinks his samus is so good :). We will see.

And yeah bear, it was a shiek ditto (which is stupid anyways) and I was at 175% on my last stock and you were at 0% last stock so I grabbed downthrow jab grab'ed you 4 times then ftilted and faired you twice to win. I thought it nessasary considering you could kill me in one hit and I didn't chaingrab the entire match lmao. And besideds, it was grab-jab-grab-jab-grab-jab not grab-grab-grab XD. You would hate playing SOS lmao. I really didn't think it would offend you. It's not like I just chaingrabbed all match and it was a friendly.

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
so yeah this was a fun tourny, even though i got RAAPEEDDD in tourny by the out of towners (hylian and austicRC) i wanna play you guys again!! =/

congrats to R&R for getting 1st and 2nd like always, and props to seth for 3rd with a low tier char again

i dont have any shout outs really... but it was really fun playing the out of towners and talking to them

i hope i can make it to the next one, and i hope i will have a lot more motivation in the next tourny, because i didnt have any this time for some reason, odd =/

highlight of this day was: Nova vs JesusFreak.... this set got the whole room going crazy.... MAN i wish he won .. lol. BUT i gotta give props where its due... gj jesus freak for keeping up with links mass projectile on FD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom