• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Location Confirmed, Sending Videos* - R.O.B. Video Thread (Latest update 1/27)

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
J-Ceez, I will be going to a major smashfest a friend of mine is throwing on Saturday, with my Gamebridge and the HaBCam.

Expect many vids coming your way.

And I WILL get some of my Zelda-maining friends on tape as well.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
J-Ceez, I will be going to a major smashfest a friend of mine is throwing on Saturday, with my Gamebridge and the HaBCam.

Expect many vids coming your way.

And I WILL get some of my Zelda-maining friends on tape as well.
Excellent. I'm liking this JCaez/J-Ceez/JCz/jay-seize trend with my name ^_^

Anyway, new vids:

OS (ROB) vs. Kel (G&W)
Port Town Aero Dive

OS (ROB) vs. Sliq (Ganon)
Port Town Aero Dive - what's with the bird chirping in the background?

OS (ROB) vs. Q (TLink)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3O8zEpIHMs
Pokemon Stadium 1

OS (ROB) vs. Dr.X (Pit)
Port Town Aero Dive
Smashville - dayumn those RARed up-B bair edgeguards are sexy

clowsui

Smash Legend
The bird is Dr. X's roommate's bird. It's really friggin annoying. It also likes to chirp when I'm playing Falco -_-

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
wtf Loose is a total scrub and not someone you should brag about 3-stocking? Especially right after almost getting 3-stocked yourself...

<3 Chozen

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Cyberden is this Sunday right?
Yeah. Do you and Yoster (AKA 2 Guys 1 Bucket) wanna practice teams vs P~S and I on Friday? Or are you going to C3? I'm definitely not.

Chozen are you finally gonna make it to a tourney? No gf johns.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Saturday's bad for me. I gotta clean for all the people staying with me for CH3 (up to 17 now I think o_O) and I have a party to go to.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Nothing official, but if you wanna come up and smash till all the OOSers leave, be my guest.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Cool, we still have to duke it out for the title of worst Snake in MD, which I think I clearly deserve. But anyways, we should probably ask Tim before we make plans to smash at his place LOL. Friday is good, though, and I think Rei can join us.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
No gf johns.
No meep johns this time.
I KNEW you two were ****in!

Also...Hands Off My Bread is takin this ****...

Sooo JCaez, I guess it'd be a good idea for us to bring those TVs then, considering the CH3 after party, huh? hahaha ^_^

DRAFT CREWWWWSSSS!!!! Top 2 placers out of the people present will be the team captains. [that's the SoVa standard, anyway]

Should be tons of new ROB footage after next weekend.

All ROBs attending CH3 should make sure they play their pools matches on a recording setup [Chibo, Thumbs, and I will have recording equip]

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Just toasty and I, unless there's another ROB from SoVa. Chibo, M2K, etc are not coming to the after-party unfortunately.

More TVs = More Win! Besides, we gotta have some melee going.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
After-party = smashfest at my house the day after CH3. Are you coming karn? Do you need housing? You can stay at my place.

lord karn

Smash Master
I should be going and I do probably need housing. I might be taking the train, though, if no one else from NC comes.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i just read through a good amount of this thread and its rly awesome lol

can i get a quick a Quick Look At ChiboSempai section? that would be awesome lol. i can write the info if u want or w/ei dunno how u do it. also i saw some of my vids there which is cool, though il have to hook ya up with some newer, and much better vids lol. il get links soon.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
HAB, Just wanted to say your video commentaries are pretty much awesome.

even when its just you haha
I swear I don't even realize that I do it. I'm like a compulsive johner.

And yeah, when its Wifi and it's just me there is a lack of great commentary. But I'm glad you appreciate it. I'm sure there will be tons tomorrow, since heads haven't seen me for a while.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
When I first saw Jaws that scene was mad scary for no reason, and I sat up just like Roy Schneider did.

I did that exact same thing when I expected Jaws and saw ****ing Sammy J. Scared the hell outta me.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Chiboooooo please find that other match we had! that KO needs to be broadcast haha ^_^ [same with a match where I win >_> hahaha, at least I thought I won it]

ALSO!!! ALL ROB MAINS [and anyone who wants to claim they have a soul] MUST GO SEE WALL-E.

That movie is toooooo good. Warms the heart. ^_^

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i kno i saw that kill somewhere when lookin through my vids, so i have it. i thought it was in one of the ones i put up but i musta missed it

Top Bottom