• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LMAO! Luigi confirmed!

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
I don't really get the impression that that guy even knows all the characters. He had a hard time naming 3.

I don't know who that guy is, but I don't think he's anybody important. He's just some guy who works for Nintendo that's at E For All. He probably hasn't seen or heard about any characters that haven't already been revealed to the public.

Luigi will be in the game though. He's freaking Luigi!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Luigi better not have that girly voice or that costume when he shows up!

Kruton

Smash Ace
"Yeah there's a wide variety of characters, such as Mario, Samus, Mega Man...oh ****."

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Anyone Going E For All! Find This Man! Get All You Can Out Of Him! Use Torture If You Must!

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
Grab Your Torhces And Pick-forks.find This Man And Torture Him Untill He Spills The Most Reveiling Information Of Characters.now Ridley,mega Man,dedede And Many More Can Be Confirmed Mwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drake3

Smash Ace
I don't really get the impression that that guy even knows all the characters. He had a hard time naming 3.
He could only name 3 and 2/3 were on a screen behind him. He's clearly not the sharpest Nintendo rep in the world.

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
I never doubted Luigi being in the game, but nice to finally get an official confirmation.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
Luigi is obviously confirmed! Just wait, it could be this Monday, or they could be withholding him because he's an unlockable character.

PrettyGoodYear

Smash Lord
Luigi is obviously confirmed! Just wait, it could be this Monday, or they could be withholding him because he's an unlockable character.
Luigi is not obviously confirmed, I mean, it's a DUH he's in, but what this guy said is not a confirmation. He CLEARLY had no idea of what the hell he was talking about.

Anyone who thinks the guy remotely knew what he was saying should be slapped.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
Well, many people would believe that the NINTENDO REPRESENTATIVE would know what he's talking about, due to the fact of professionalism.

PrettyGoodYear

Smash Lord
Well, many people would believe that the NINTENDO REPRESENTATIVE would know what he's talking about, due to the fact of professionalism.
I honestly do believe he had no idea about what he was talking about... just hear him. Besides, it WOULDN'T be the first time a Nintendo Rep was in the dark, it has happened before.

Seriously, he looks like a minor employee, do you think you just join the company and they print you out a list of the characters in Brawl? I very much doubt he has seen the full roster, or even knows about it.

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
Lol I just saw this video and I was going to post this thread...

Good thing for the search button ^__^

Yeah this guy looks like he'll slip some characters without knowing the consequences. LET'S GET IM!!!

Masterem243

Smash Lord
I honestly do believe he had no idea about what he was talking about... just hear him. Besides, it WOULDN'T be the first time a Nintendo Rep was in the dark, it has happened before.

Seriously, he looks like a minor employee, do you think you just join the company and they print you out a list of the characters in Brawl? I very much doubt he has seen the full roster, or even knows about it.
No, not if you're working on Mario Kart Wii. :p

In my opinion, Sakurai's probably not finished with the roster list. He could be using this time to add more fighters. And I think that if you're gonna be in an expo, where you're gonna be asked about Brawl, that the higher-ups at Nintendo of America will brief you on how you're gonna answer those questions.

PrettyGoodYear

Smash Lord
No, not if you're working on Mario Kart Wii. :p

In my opinion, Sakurai's probably not finished with the roster list. He could be using this time to add more fighters. And I think that if you're gonna be in an expo, where you're gonna be asked about Brawl, that the higher-ups at Nintendo of America will brief you on how you're gonna answer those questions.
I don't know how much they can add in 2 months... I don't think it's much, but we'll see.

I'll never take this as a confirmation though. I mean, it's obvious he's in, but that guy probably knows squat about the roster.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Yes!

O god, O god, O god, I hope this is true and hoping he's right cause Luigi's my most wanted character to return :D! (*hopes this is 100% true)

Titan05

Smash Journeyman
Somehow, I doubt a Nintendo foot soldier would be privy to the list of "unannounced PCs," especially with this man's obvious talent at public speaking.

Top Bottom