• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

living on someone elses mistakes - captain falcon in brawl

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
The fact is, these things should have been done a long time ago and I don't know of anyone creating guides or frame data so...

Come to a tournament I'm going too and I'll be glad.

I don't do wifi.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=205530
you really didn't look around the board before posting, did you..

too bad you don't do wifi
I would love to go to the tournament you are going to, but I'm afraid I can't, as it most likely isn't in my area

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=205530
you really didn't look around the board before posting, did you..

too bad you don't do wifi
I would love to go to the tournament you are going to, but I'm afraid I can't, as it most likely isn't in my area
That thread on the second page with very little data that I'm not even sure is accurate? No, I didn't see that thread. Especially since i was expecting to see a more organized list of threads/data, possibly stickied.

And it depends, I travel to a lot of tournaments on the EC, so if you live somewhere in the AN, I might be there at some points. But wifi gives me cancer.

Zeallyx

That thread on the second page with very little data that I'm not even sure is accurate? No, I didn't see that thread. Especially since i was expecting to see a more organized list of threads/data, possibly stickied.

And it depends, I travel to a lot of tournaments on the EC, so if you live somewhere in the AN, I might be there at some points. But wifi gives me cancer.
it's acurate
no matter though, the fact you didn't see it stands

I live in europe, so chances are slim
ah wifi cancer, a very common form..oh wait XD
nah just kidding, although imo: wifi practice>no practice

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
it's acurate
no matter though, the fact you didn't see it stands

I live in europe, so chances are slim
ah wifi cancer, a very common form..oh wait XD
nah just kidding, although imo: wifi practice>no practice
This is true. My apologies.

And this is true, but Marth gets wtf ***** on wifi, and it hurts my heart to see that.

Zeallyx

This is true. My apologies.

And this is true, but Marth gets wtf ***** on wifi, and it hurts my heart to see that.
it's alright man:)

and yeah wifi clearly has it's flaws unfortunatly >.<
but in my experience, if you practice on wifi, your off-line game also impoves greatly
(without lag it's way faster:laugh:)
but I understand why you don't play wifi man, the lag can be unbearable

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
The fact is, these things should have been done a long time ago and I don't know of anyone creating guides or frame data so...

Come to a tournament I'm going too and I'll be glad.

I don't do wifi.
the first time i released the guide it was ****ty but i made some pretty drastic changes. im going to bump it when im done

Top Bottom