• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Livestream Event on Tuesday, December 22

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Date: 12/22/09
Time: All day long
Link: http://gaming.justin.tv/e_lounge

Other links: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=258619 , http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=48679

Hey guys, Will here. Alright, so I'm going to experiment with a little something and I am hoping it can work out for us. Hear me out.

This upcoming Tuesday, December 22, I am heading to my friend Eli's house in Queens to help promote his website by playing Brawl on livestream with him, KirinBlaze (my tournament doubles partner), and several other smashers.

At first I was thinking of doing this purely as a way to help hype his website, yet as I think about it more and more- it could be something more than that. If the DK boards would like, we could use this as a means to help push along the DK metagame across the board. If there are AT's that many have you have heard of, but have not seen before or have been able to perform yourselves- you can simply ask me via livestream chat, I can collaborate with everyone, and it can be visually represented. Also if there are any other creative ideas that could apply to this livestream, we are very willing to hear your suggestions!

I'm not sure if anything like this has been done before, it might just be a silly idea but if anybody finds this interesting, we might do it again and try to get more viewers in the future. Just so everyone knows, it won't be dedicated entirely to just me playing, but will be everyone at the smashfest collectively, both singles and doubles.

Let me know what you guys think, I am going to let the DK Backroom know as well to see if they would approve and would be willing to help out. Thanks in advance!!

-Will

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
we can do matchups if ppl dont know certain ones ;D

like THE GREAT HIPPY'S LUIGI vs THE EPIC OMFG ****** METAKNIGHT SLAYER WILL AND HIS DK YO!!

hype dat shiz up!

but nah, great idea, never thought of that, DKs should learn a thing or two from this.

Boxob.

Smash Lord
And if you want to see sexy sonic stuff, you're in a for a real treat.

jk, meta kniiiiiiight.

edit- HUYAHYAHYAHYAHYAH *dsmash*

:093:

D0N

Smash Ace
I know you all wanna see that Mario/Link + Donkey Kong action. ;D

Will and I have some really good team work. LOL
Actually I would like to see mario+DK. im teaming with a mario for pound 4 and we can't practice much since my area lacks in numbers :(. At least this way I can take ideas from you 2 and put my own spin on it.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Thanks to everyone that watched!! I had a lot of fun today, I actually played the longest out of everyone I think- must have been at least 12 hours lololol I'm insane. Please feel free to leave comments concerning the livestream in general, as well as any suggestions you have may have regarding my performance.

Keep in mind these could not all be super serious matches at all times, so only comment on my matches that I used DK (my other characters are jankkkk except maybe my game and watch) Anyway, I have a huuuuge headache so it's off to bed for me. Good night everyone =)

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
yo it was kinda fun to watch but maybe more fun to troll. Also had some good conversations with some people in the chat box so it was fun

D0N

Smash Ace
I watched doubles for a bit. Not for long, but you looked good on livestream.

Top Bottom