• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Little Rock, Arkansas Melee Smashfests

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Arby and Yoshi beat me at KO's tournament.

I blame me playing the wrong matchups. I played yoshi with Fox, but was able to beat him with Falco, and the other way around for arby.

:(
Arby and Yoshi are beasts, trained by the hands of G.Vice and Chamberlin themselves...but they now rise up against us, their masters, in an attempt to overthrow our positions!

WE GO TO BATTLE

G. Vice

Smash Lord
So, um, r these smashfests still goin on? I rly wanna come to one, but i haven't had the time on my hands.
Lemme know a good time for you, usually they happen every weekend at some point. More to the point, there is no set weekend, it's just if people wanna smash with us, and me or Chamberlin have the time.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
This weekend I won't be around either. Hanging out with a good friend of mine instead.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
crap. My parents said that if it was someone's house/apartment/living quarters i wouldn't be able to go. They're paranoid about the whole thing :/

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
crap. My parents said that if it was someone's house/apartment/living quarters i wouldn't be able to go. They're paranoid about the whole thing :/
Vice's and cham's apartment is a public building. It's the official state Smashfest building. Don't get confused with technicalities.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I really think we should revive these. We have a new venue aka Smash Central aka Arby's/Yoshi's banging new apartment suite.

Of course, it's not entirely up to me. I just don't get to travel a whole lot, and playing smash locally with new players would be pretty legit :D

Vts

Smash Champion
I really think we should revive these. We have a new venue aka Smash Central aka Arby's/Yoshi's banging new apartment suite.

Of course, it's not entirely up to me. I just don't get to travel a whole lot, and playing smash locally with new players would be pretty legit :D
yeah need training before genesis and also to help the new blood

arby and yoshiguy you should do these :)

Renth

Smash Hero
Whenever I was flying to Florida I saw the board because my flight gate changed about five times xD.

I saw Little Rock Arkansas on the board and said... Some day.

Top Bottom