• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Little help with the captain

Status
Not open for further replies.

crewster

Smash Lord
I'm new here (as falcon). He is my best character but I'm not very good with him so, any help that you can give would be great.:)

Tenki

Smash Hero
I noticed you're not using enough jabs. Maybe tilt, and get better at following up grabs. You're really predictable when you try to use the knee, too.

Heh, for a lurker who's trying to tell people where to post what and all that, you ask a vague question that, as far as we know, could have been answered if you just read the guides and then a few threads on gameplay.

If you're going to ask for help, describe your situation more, or post a video that reflects your playstyle against human players.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
^Above there's a hidden part in the post, crewster.. check it out! =)

Ceph

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1805-2306-4996
Only the most masculine utilize the PP (Pwnage Potential) of the down taunt. It comes out quick, is spammable, and has little to no lag. So i herd u leik mindgamz

secret messages are awesome! And yes, I realize the sig gave away the fact that there's a message here lol... But what to say? Uh...

hi?

Tenki

Smash Hero
My advice is: play Melee if you want to actually suceed at playing Falcon.
lol that's true.

Play Melee if you want to own people with Falcon at a much higher rate. Melee Falcon is cool.

However, it does nothing good for your Brawl Falcon game.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Brawl sucks anyways, why play it all? I don't, and have so much more fun playing Melee.
then why visit this board..
I know :D because deep down you want to play brawl

if you go back to melee, it's kinda the idea that you also stay at melee

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Please, Mars. Stop bumping old threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom