• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Listen Ignorant Fools!

JackHouser

Smash Apprentice
If you wish to get brawl practice and you live driving distance from Celebration, Florida...and you dont mind coming down here just to get your hopes crushed....then this is the perfect place for you

Im just not compensating ne1 for gas if they come here and lose all faith in the game....thats just what I do

If you interested...do say so..........all the tournament players I faced already had some neat tricks and looked good, but overall couldn't match my speed and timing, which is of course...most of smash brothers.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
The name Jack Houser reminds me a good deal of the name Jack Krauser, which is a character in Resident Evil 4.

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
Aren't you the same guy who couldn't go to Gigs? Come to a tournament, do good and maybe some people will take you seriously.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Oh snaps..... it's... it's......

THE RETURN OF FL NOOBS!!!!!!!

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! (cookies to those who get the reference)

sup dude.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
The "GEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH" came from some internet meme that I can't remember atm for some reason. : (

As for the return of noobs thing; meh, new game, new people, new blood for you guys to spill lol. :p

JackHouser

Smash Apprentice
Lol..it seems some people cant get a joke..... i think some people may have some self esteem problems here XD which is not suprising..............

and laijin...u live there...wouldnt you know...it doesnt matter since im moving by Valencia in a month

neways yeah Krauser was a badass, but no relation

I dont see why i have to get my name out to practice with people. lets not be stuck up people.....im going to next gigs tourny neways

Im not going to lie, im confident that I wont lose, just put me in my place then if you wish

Vijin

Smash Ace
You'd probably have more luck finding people to practice with if you drove to someone else's house to play.
Nobody knows who you are... I doubt you'll be crushing anyones dream :p

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
tnt fort would be happy to hand your *** houser, we play pretty much every night. pm otru or sheer for directions and times.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Why are people who have join dates of 07 making fun of 08ers?

I find it very ironic.

(Also, I'm 04 so don't try it)
It's like watching your children grow up...to fight with more children...

...dang, now that I think of that, it is pretty sad, isn't it? ah well...

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
If by clan you mean 5 of my real life friends, then sure. Dont know if that means we arent 1337 enough to play you and your clan tho.

You may have to wait until monday tho, since thats when everyone would be at nexus to play, since only like 2 of my friends actually own the game, the rest of us would need to go to nexus to get on.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
If by clan you mean 5 of my real life friends, then sure. Dont know if that means we arent 1337 enough to play you and your clan tho.

You may have to wait until monday tho, since thats when everyone would be at nexus to play, since only like 2 of my friends actually own the game, the rest of us would need to go to nexus to get on.
No no. I wasn't trying to imply you are not "leet". haha

But you responded challenging me, so I assumed you wanted a clan MM haha. my bad.

I meant over the internet too, since nexus is 4 hours from me, and my clan mates are not in FL lol. So a paypal MM xD

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
i dont have a clan, I just play with my crew that I play smash with, since only sighrax owns the game, the rest of us only play it at nexus is what I ment.

Youd have to wait for all of us to ba at nexus for us to be able to play since we dont own tf2

JackHouser

Smash Apprentice
Atleast i can go to bed with the knowledge that my thread did something...helped set up a counter strike game..... even if its off the topic

Top Bottom