• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

list of yoshi users

Nocher

Smash Rookie
argh, there seems to be more yoshis than i thought, if u main or second yoshi just ost here once so i can see the number we have here total, i know it is stupid but, what the heck

Gindler

Smash Champion
I main yoshi and second ness. I guess someone using yoshi and ness is common, must be that they both have a killer double jump :p

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
Are Ness/Yoshi mains common or something? ~_~ srsly. im lik dat 2
Well, I use Lucas as a second/third choice. His pivot-grab works just like Yoshi's, and he's a good counter to characters that generally throttle Yoshi. I mostly use him to walk all over Zeldas and Pikachus.

Opfer

Smash Cadet
I will main Yoshi, that is, once they release Brawl over here...

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
I main Yoshi. He's my favorite character of all time and I'm proud of it. :)

Gindler

Smash Champion
I wouldn't say there are too many of us this time around, most yoshi mains in brawl mained him in melee and i know for a fact a good number of melee yoshi mains switched over to MK for some reason.

Eclipxe

Smash Rookie
ummm...im feelin that pink...anyone? Nothin like losing to a pink dinosaur to rile up the opponent.

crimsonman

Smash Cadet
Yeah my younger brother mains yoshi but he can't have an account so I must speak for him because of his autisuism disability anyways he is near unstoppable in intense boss battle and doesn't use hearts at all to win.
Now who's an underrated character.

Top Bottom