• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

List of trophies seen?

GreatKingBowserKoopa

Smash Apprentice
Did anyone see any regular trophies in any of the streams? Most streamers were only in the trophy section for a few minutes, so I only saw a few trophies, mostly of the fighters. I noticed there were Punch-Out trophies of Bald Bull, Mr. Sandman, and Glass Joe. Any other known trophies out there, especially F-Zero ones?

KaZe_DaRKWIND

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5043-2124-2144
There were so many there's no way you're gonna get a good list. Only ones I remember are baby peach and wolf. And Amy I forgot the guy looked up her and Rosalina's skirt.

Last edited:

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
Ivysaur :sadsheep:

Just look at my Project M main...

Last edited:

Raph_the_Great

Smash Apprentice
Oh! I saw..........

Mario
------------------------------
Bowser Jr.
Iggy Koopa
Mario in a Kart
Bowser in a Kart
Toad in a Kart

Donkey Kong
------------------------
Diddy Kong
Rambi
Candy Kong

Legend of Zelda
------------------------------
Ganondorf
Wind Waker Zelda

Star Fox
-----------------------------------------
Falco
Leon
Andrew
Great Fox

Pokemon
-------------------------------------------
Jigglypuff
Squirtle
Ivysaur
Reshiram
Hitmonlee
Audino
Helioptile
Staryu

F-Zero
--------------------------------------------
Blue falcon (from the F-Zero stage)
Capt. Falcon's Plane (I dont remember the name)

Earthbound
------------------------------------
Ness
The Big Porky statue that appeared in SSE
Magicant

Fire Emblem
----------------------------------------
Lucina
Lyn

WarioWare
Wario
Ashley

Kid Icarus
Dark Pit
MonoEye

Animal Crossing (I don't know the names of the characters, so I'll describe them)
------------------------------------------------------
This Pink guy with two patches of hair on either side of his head
A frog in a suit
A brown dog

Sonic
--------------------------------------------
Sonic
Shadow

Mega Man
---------------------------------------------------
Dr. Wily
Rockman.EXE

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
Damn so Wolf was a trophy? that sucks hard man. Hurts his DLC chances too.

GreatKingBowserKoopa

Smash Apprentice
Other trophies I remember are Gamyaga (SSE enemy), Karate Joe, Lon'qu, Vector the Crocodile, and various Kid Icarus enemies.

SilverSoul24

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SilverSoul94
Switch FC
SW-8066-4257-6220
Until the Ridley, Dixie Kong, and Mewtwo trophies are found, I'm (foolishly) holding out hope for Wii U-release characters...

Klaww

Smash Cadet
NNID
KlawwTheClown
3DS FC
1220-6841-7284
I've been on the lookout for DK trophies these past few days. I haven't been watching a whole lot of streams, but from what I have watched, I've seen:

• Pinchleys (crab enemies from DKCR)
  • Cranky Kong
  • Dixie Kong (:()
  • DK Barrel
  • King K. Rool (:( :( :()
  • Rambi
  • Candy Kong
EDIT: I should probably clarify. I didn't see King K. Rool personally. I only saw the image of the trophy that's been floating around. I just assume it's real, because why not?

Last edited:

Boo_Destroyer

Smash Journeyman
Where does everyone keep getting these from?

If I had a copy of this game myself, I'd take pictures of every trophy I get and upload them one by one rapid-fire.

Raph_the_Great

Smash Apprentice
Don't you think it's strange that most of these characters that have been claimed to be in, or DLC, all have trophies?

Also, the Ice Climbers look less detailed than they did in Brawl, but that Eggbot trophy looks like it came out of Metal Gear Solid V!

Moldy Clay

Smash Journeyman
NNID
frothyjazz54
3DS FC
3050-8737-8491
Don't you think it's strange that most of these characters that have been claimed to be in, or DLC, all have trophies?
Not really. Lots of characters are going to have trophies.

Dixie Kong, K.Rool, Mewtwo & Wolf are all important characters in their respective series. They were going to have trophies regardless.
Ice Climbers not having a trophy would also be really weird to me.
The only one you could consider weird is Chorus Kids/Choir, but even then, they are one of the most notable minigames across the series and were literally the only thing on the NA box art for the DS game.

There's almost 700 trophies. Probably everyone anyone wanted has a trophy, so it doesn't really mean a whole lot.

What DOES mean something is characters with brand new models, or if they are clumped in a certain way (for example, all the Pokemon that were cut or intended to be in Brawl were next to each other in their own group).

Mewtwo's model isn't as big of a red flag though. Like Brawl's, the model doesn't really match the style of the fighters, so that model is likely not what would have been intended if he was going to be in.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Not really, since most characters who people claimed to be in are ones who are pretty popular, and if the game was initially made as a final product, it would be weird not to have them as trophies.

Whatever comes out of DLC though probably won't take into consideration the trophies, I'd suspect.

KawaiiPiranha

Smash Journeyman
If we're talking potential DLC charaters, I think it's weird that we haven't seen a Lucas or Hades trophy yet.

As for Ridley, I'm expecting him to be a boss on Pyrosphere so his trophy would probably be Wii U exclusive.

Boo_Destroyer

Smash Journeyman
Fiend's Scale
Master Core
Target Blast Bomb
Boom Boom
Boo
Dry Bones
Piranha Plant
Monty Mole
Anyone from the M&L series besides Starlow (Specify)
Mugly (DKCR)
Tiki Tong
Malon (Zelda OoT)
Darunia
Kraid
Chozo Statue
Whispy Woods
Kracko
Any new never-before-seen Kirby trophies (Specify)
Mona (WarioWare)
Dribble & Spitz
Fronk
Anything else from Wario aside from what we've seen (Specify)
Charlie (Pikmin 3)
Roll (Mega Man)
Protoman
Dr. Light
Mr. AR (AR Games)
Dragon bosses

Are these in there?

KaZe_DaRKWIND

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5043-2124-2144
If we're talking potential DLC charaters, I think it's weird that we haven't seen a Lucas or Hades trophy yet.

As for Ridley, I'm expecting him to be a boss on Pyrosphere so his trophy would probably be Wii U exclusive.
Don't see why the trophy would be an exclusive. Have they said the two will have different trophy lists?

Boo_Destroyer

Smash Journeyman
Now, is there a Fiend's Scale trophy? Did anyone get that one?

And are there any more Wario trophies?

Meta-Kraid

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1693-0411-8525
If the Mewtwo thread has taught me anything (for the five minutes I was there), it's that a trophy doesn't deconfirm someone. There's over 600 trophies, if someone doesn't even get a trophy would people really want them in the game. Everyone echoes anyone gets a trophy. This either deconfirms DLC or the trophy deconfirmation. Once Sakurai figures out how to fit the Ice Climbers he could update the game and their trophy would be moved, you'd only have to play one match to unlock them. Other characters could be the same way. The fact that a Ridley trophy hasn't been found worries me though, either Sakurai doesn't think he's important enough to be on both versions, or he's trolling until November.

Vaidya

Smash Apprentice
I'm currently documenting every trophy, and I've even documented some before the game was released. I'll message anyone the list is they're interested. note that it's every changing, so there will be more to add to it after you get it

Top Bottom