• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

List of New Remixes

GalacticPetey

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GalacticPetey
Old remixes I can't find

- Super Mario Overworld V2 (Brawl)
- Mii Channel (Brawl)
- Diamond and Pearl Wild Pokemon (Smash 4)
Worth noting that all of these songs have remixes already. Maybe they cut some they considered redundant. Then again we have a million Jungle level remixes

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Looking at the MM tracks files again, there's one track named 'Shooting Star'. Which might be this song?

I never played this series, but any Mega Man Star Force fans might be happy for this.

StupendousMike

Smash Ace
Okay. Done being a whiny, entitled Sonic fanboy. I'm glad Studiopolis made the cut and that the cut Brawl songs are back. At least we got better than the poor Final Fantasy fans as far as the third parties go.

Domino11332

Smash Apprentice
I have mixed feelings tbh. the remixes we are getting are fantastic but there are a ton of series that are being ignored.

King Zekrom

Smash Apprentice
Looking at the MM tracks files again, there's one track named 'Shooting Star'. Which might be this song?

I never played this series, but any Mega Man Star Force fans might be happy for this.
Oh my god if this is real I'll frucking lose it

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
About the Death Mountain song for :ultzelda: Zelda, the file reads 'c45_zld_deathmountain'.

The 'zld' part of the file only lines up with the songs files based on Legend of Zelda for NES. (e.g. c01_zld_title_)

So I'm assuming this Death Mountain will be a remix from the original game. The original song itself doesn't fit Smash.

ned_ballad

Smash Apprentice
So I guess that supposed remix of Mario Kart DS's Figure 8 never actually existed?

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
About the Death Mountain song for :ultzelda: Zelda, the file reads 'c45_zld_deathmountain'.

The 'zld' part of the file only lines up with the songs files based on Legend of Zelda for NES. (e.g. c01_zld_title_)

So I'm assuming this Death Mountain will be a remix from the original game. The original song itself doesn't fit Smash.
Oooh, you are right! That's interesting, it essentially gives Ganondorf / Ganon a theme (still hoping for Ganon as a boss).

SmashBasher123

Smash Cadet
Aw man, am I reading that wrong or is all the Fates music in there literally just different versions of Lost in Thoughts? Cuz... that's legitimately a bit disappointing if it's true, not gonna lie. :(

BarrierTrio

Smash Apprentice
I only found 2 in the list, what are they?

(also this might mean one of the fighter pack is from RH, so they didn't put in much music yet to save it for that)
r70_rtg_bluebirds.lopus
r71_mrt_sarudokei.lopus
r85_rtb_fruitsbasket.lopus

Just the three we knew about

evildevil97

Smash Apprentice
NNID
evildevil97
So glad Sonic Boom is back. It was my biggest disappointment when it comes to song removals in Wii U.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
The Star Force song is indeed in. It's just the title screen theme of the first game and it's not a remix. Directly ported.

Zero's MMX Theme from Mega Man Zero 1 is also in, that was the "Zero's Theme from X" you were hearing about. Ported too.

BN is completely absent for some reason.

Last edited:

King Zekrom

Smash Apprentice
The Star Force song is indeed in. It's just the title screen theme of the first game and it's not a remix. Directly ported.

Zero's MMX Theme from Mega Man Zero 1 is also in, that was the "Zero's Theme from X" you were hearing about. Ported too.

BN is completely absent for some reason.
Oh my god, we did get Star Force music!!!
This needs to sink in. Link?

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I'm surprised we didn't get any more music from Mega Man X. I thought for sure we'd get at least one of the Maverick stage themes, like Storm Eagle or Spark Mandrill.

At least we got Central Highway, which is a great remix.

EDIT: And after that, we got a buttload more Mega Man remixes.

Last edited:

fersmashing

Smash Cadet
I'm surprised we didn't get any more music from Mega Man X. I thought for sure we'd get at least one of the Maverick stage themes, like Storm Eagle or Spark Mandrill.

At least we got Central Highway, which is a great remix.
I guess the original Mega Man series is much more related to Smash than the spin-off series.

xNaz

Smash Cadet

Here is the End of Despair remix from Fire Emblem 4

Last edited:

MOV_Games

Smash Rookie
I've looked at the Sonic section and I think Right There, Ride On was cut. I can't find it and the songs add up to 20.

Really glad about the non Megaman Classic tracks being in, shame they didn't branch out Street Fighters music too...

boneitis

Smash Rookie
zoinks, i like this, but does it mean Melee's Fourside isn't in? I don't know if that would be worth it for me!

EDIT: there seem to be two Fourside tracks in separate places on the listings... fingers crossed!

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Are there music from Metal Gear Rising : Revengace in the game?
Nope. Metal Gear only got 3 new songs; a new Snake Eater remix, new Theme of Solid Snake remix, and another one...

mg14_msp_maintheme

Does anyone know what this might be? It wouldn't be Phantom Pain, would it?

BarrierTrio

Smash Apprentice
Nope. Metal Gear only got 3 new songs; a new Snake Eater remix, new Theme of Solid Snake remix, and another one...

mg14_msp_maintheme

Does anyone know what this might be? It wouldn't be Phantom Pain, would it?
"metalgear solid pachinko"

AntagonisticGalaxyCetacea

Smash Journeyman
The Mega Man tracks they used are ****ing fantastic. They're pretty much all of the ones I've wanted anyway. I'm so thankful for that Napalm Man remix.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
:joyful:

Sakurai knows what the people want.
There's an artwork from a pachinko game for a Spirit if I recall well, so... Not impossible.

Edit: So there's a song from goddamn Style Savvy 3 (Girls Mode 4): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1zflxOZJ4U

Under the name gm4_ringdongdang in the files.

AND I LOVE IT

Hope it's not a remix or an instrumental version.

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Destiny Ablaze remix from FE Awakening:

vivaceharmony

Smash Apprentice
just popping in to say that there are three new namco remixes, zero new pac-man remixes

the new namco remixes are galaga medley (which we already knew about), mappy medley, and area 1 from dragon spirit. three extremely solid remixes. i'm glad

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
I'm looking at Crunchii's channel and some of the smash original songs are pretty spoilery so we should refrain from posting those here

Top Bottom