• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

List of Laggers/scrubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
Theres been a huge rush of laggers lately on kaillera, along with our usual group of scrubs
and other noobtards. So I thought I'd compile a list of these ppl for you guys.

So you know who to kick when they go to join you're games. The plan is eventually
from getting kicked so much, they'll learn to quit being stubborn little idiots
and either get better/learn to close some programs, or not play. :3 Boot the little
basts until they learn. :p We should not have to put up with them. Or have to learn to
play around them. They refuse to get better? Then I refuse to let you in my games.

Also note that, some people do lag because of Emularena. Especially since its been
rather full lately/gaying out with extreme lag. Playing on another server
may correct this. :p Also possible lag comes from people playing from different
locations other than where they may have normally been playing. So laggers may vary
off and on. And Yea I know I listed ppl within my own clan, I hold no bias.

Also, if you see your name in here...tough sh it, get a better connection or just
get better at smash. I'm done dealing with you kids. And if you guys have any to add to
this list, please do.

the list

Scrubs

Gawin (smash spammer/camper kirby)

GBAGCN (smash spammer/camper kirby)

††·º|S·G|ºÀ§hårîñ†ð†h{L-4}· (drill kirby/smash spammer)

freepalestine (smash/drill kirby)

NightNgale (scrub kirby/**** talker)

A$ (general kirby/ness)

Torren (B move spam with falcon)

Jir (Throw>stomp ness)

Bromanz (smash spammer/jiggly and kirby)

Laggers/noobs

Ybombb (lagger 50-55 fps)

icekirby iXi (lagger 30-40 fps)

[S-G] Toad [S-4] (55-57 fps lag)

timmay[true-g clan] (slight lag [55 fps], and smash spammy sometimes)

nikopunk[suupermaario] (lagger, 53-58 fps. Claims not to be a lagger)

gamemaster (lagger 48-52 fps)

hurrai (lagger 38-47 fps)

[S-G] Zant [D-4] (general lagger)

cbwang (general lagger)

lokicatman (general lagger)

geno ssbb/inuyasha (general lagger/desyncher)

Bluemeanie (gay grab spam and Uair falcon/i.e. grabs until he gets grab and then uair)

vultrex[sorry vul lol] (lag spikes,camper pikachu,egg spam yoshi)

abel FT (downsmash spam luigi)

snoopy (general noob, gets mentioned because of complaining)

masterhand (do I need to explain this one? >_>)

Iceman[trug g clan] (downsmash spam/up+b jammer Luigi)

Volrec/volkizzle (desyncher)

Leavers/quitters

George (mid game after death pauser)

tsjtrashman (game start up leaver)

inwake (game start up leaver)

payshuns (game start up leaver)

Uber Ninja (game start up leaver)

SmashThugZ

Smash Journeyman
What are "scrubs" ? People you don't like?
It's a pretty biased list if that's what it is.
And what about the same users changing usernames; will you log them down too?

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
What are "scrubs" ? People you don't like?
It's a pretty biased list if that's what it is.
And what about the same users changing usernames; will you log them down too?
Yes I will log them down, I will need help with that tho. Thats why the name logger bots are a good thing. And scrubs are defined by many many things, Basically the general view of a scrub from my point of view. Is someone who thinks they're good, has done a few basic combos. And thinks they are good because they play like trash. Someone could probably give a better definition tho lol. I don't use the word scrub often, but in this case with these ppl. It's needed.

zero212

Smash Apprentice
fux i geuss i'll be on that list sooner or later too for lagging when emularena is crappy again X).
note to self: dont play marthmaster if i dont wanne end up on that list

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
fux i geuss i'll be on that list sooner or later too for lagging when emularena is crappy again X).
note to self: dont play marthmaster if i dont wanne end up on that list
Lol, you do know I'm (S-G) Marth (C-3) on kaillera right? :p Zero you go under the catagory of, ppl who lag on emularena but don't lag when closer to home or on another server. Technically you don't lag, just like Jaime. But if you are too far, you will.

Demon_machinE

Smash Journeyman
Ybombb (lagger 50-55 fps)
**** you, Ybombb is a friend of mine, and he rarely lags. This is why I hate lists like this. He smashes with superboom quite often, but I guess he's not good enough for you guys? Right.

Camus iXi

Smash Cadet
**** you, Ybombb is a friend of mine, and he rarely lags. This is why I hate lists like this. He smashes with superboom quite often, but I guess he's not good enough for you guys? Right.
awww yaa see marth, look like someone's feelings got hurt........ Y_Y hahaha pfft

DreDay

Smash Journeyman
Seroius guy is seroius.

Im pretty sure 85% of people here have played Ybomb , ill admit there is slight lag but its playable.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
ybomb is playable. this list is pretty stupid though, it is very easy to tell who lags and who doesn't and the rest of the people are just people you can beat so you assume they suck.

oh and putting people on because of uair spam with c falcon is kind of silly. Why would you not spam his best aireal? honestly I expected better things from you marth.

malva00

Smash Master
i would post my list but it's mainly for me only some people might not find everyone on my list to lag that much

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
i would post my list but it's mainly for me only some people might not find everyone on my list to lag that much
This is the best point in this thread. Your list is entirely bias because connection speed can vary depending not only on the other guy..

but *gasp* on you too!

This list is pretty egotistic, just like every god**** smasher on kaillera. I can barely stand half of you (64 online players) because of this arrogant elitist crap.

oh and putting people on because of uair spam with c falcon is kind of silly. Why would you not spam his best aireal? honestly I expected better things from you marth.
It looks like he removed that uair thing from his list. I dont see it anymore.

Bromanz (smash spammer/jiggly and kirby)

Now this one I agree with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfCMpvJ5nBk&mode=user&search=

Case and point. Except he doesn't follow his own philosophy.

okaygo

Smash Journeyman
Dylan you are wrong, one person will lag regardless of who he plays with. Don't bother arguing. I'm right. This is only not true when on P2P. You are connected to the server, not the other clients.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
This is the best point in this thread. Your list is entirely bias because connection speed can vary depending not only on the other guy..

but *gasp* on you too!

A lot of people if they don't lag they don't mysteriously start lagging out of the middle of nowhere.

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
This list is for those who will use it, if you truly don't like it. Ignore it, I didn't make it for you to complain about it. Don't like it? Leave the thread, simple as that.

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Most people here belong in the "Lol spam" category. Nick, I may have to close this if it just turns into people spamming the whole time.

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
Also some ppl have different types of lag, if you read you would have seen I mentioned that. Ybombb does have lag, and Its the type of lag that I don't personally like to play in. Speaking realisticly, I'd play on mupen if I could. But for some reason it gives me bad input delay. I can't explain it, and I don't believe in p2p because it alienates what I believe is the purpose of online ssb64, and thats playing with lots of different people. If everyone gets into p2p, sure I'll do that. But until then I'm using this list. :p

Thino

Smash Master
p2p is like mupen , not everyone will switch to it cuz they either have some problem with it or too lazy too switch cuz everyone is playing kaillera on the server , so i guess this list is useful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom