• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

List of all stickers

gamer8

Smash Lord
Please... please tell me... how do people have all the stickers and trophies ALREADY!?!?!

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
The big question is what are the perks of said stickers, since more than likely SSE will be maddening on the highest difficulty.

Zinger314

Smash Cadet
Ctrl-F "Vaati"

Vaati not found.

Yeesh, Nintendo.

Interesting stickers: Black Shadow, Erazor Djinn, ROB (MK:DS),

Smash Cadet
Is there a list of effects the stickers give and how to get them?

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
They likely have figured it ALL out already by A) Playing for hours and hours or B)hacking into the game.

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
Funny, Isaac is an Assist Trophy, but there are no Golden Sun stickers.

...Man, that stings.

Zyphent

Smash Apprentice
Wow I cant even break the 500 mark, and i've been CD factory'ing for over an hour, this must've taken forever...

gnuf

Smash Apprentice
This list is not complete. I currently have 695 stickers and still have not unlocked the "collect all stickers" challenge.
maybe you were looking at total count?, which have duplicate. there is a challenge for unlocking all stickers, and one for unlocking all trophies

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
maybe you were looking at total count?, which have duplicate. there is a challenge for unlocking all stickers, and one for unlocking all trophies
No, I get my figure from the Brawl Records menu: "Sticker Total - Number of stickers you have (excludes doubles)". I have roughly 13,000 actual stickers, the 695 is the number of unique ones though.

gnuf

Smash Apprentice
wow phanna! thats a whole lot of stickers. how long did you play to get all of that and how

Crystallion

Smash Ace
I wonder how many stickers there are really, I mean 695 and more is a gigantic number. o_O I expect a list to be released soon with every sticker. The amount of trophies is unbelievable too, I mean they almost doubled since Melee. I wouldn't know how to top this if there was another Smash game...

Top Bottom