• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link

Spiteful Aura

Smash Rookie
Hey Link boards,
I am going to try out link after watching Izaw's videos. I thought they were great!:laugh: Are there any really useful threads to look at? Any tips appreciated. Thanks

Read the rules for smashboards forums as well, it helps and way to few newbies read them. you can find the rules as an announcement above the rest of the threads.

BTW this is one of the most horrible things you could do, start a thread with bad title to ask about something that you pretty much could have asked somewhere else(like in the art of link thread).

EDIT: YOU ARE LAZYSHADE!!!! YOUR ************ WHAT ARE YOU THINKING OF!!!

Wafflez

Smash Journeyman
*Headdesk*

It's nice that you're getting into Link and all, but the threads that are stickied that contain abundant amounts of knowledge about Link doesn't catch your eye? They're stickied for a reason, why doesn't anyone read those first?...

...Wait a minute...
Aren't you that Aurashade fellow who flames people who do stuff like this?

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Possibly, but Wafflez, Aura has been gone for 2 months. This can't be him. He talks too nicely.

OR MAYBE IT'S A TEST OF WILL! NO ONE POST HERE. I'M WARNING YOU ALL! STAY BACK!

Top Bottom