• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link vs Meta Knight.... yuk

Status
Not open for further replies.

TenaciousH

Smash Rookie
So I'm a Link main and very new to the forums, so this may have been covered already. Anyway, I wanted to know what would be a good basic strategy against a very good MK main. I know MK is by far the most annoying character in the game, and his moves are ridiculously quick as compared to Link's.

So, any ideas? If this has been talked about, hook me up with a link or something (pun intended :)

Also, how can I record video from my TV that I can upload on here so people can grade my performance as a link.

sasook

Smash Champion
First off, welcome to SWF. First thing you'll need to know is that here, we have stickies and the search function. Utilize both before making a topic, always. If you're new to Link, read my guide. If you know Link fairly well, read NintenJoe's. NintenJoe's has what you're looking for - a MK matchup guide.

Since it's your first post, I'll cut you some slack about this, but please remember, in the future think twice before making a topic. Make sure to use the search function and/or read the stickies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom