• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link- Underrated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illuvial

Exploring Tallon IV
NNID
Illuvial
3DS FC
1435-3676-0317
Switch FC
SW-1736-8649-2292
Have you played any good players?

Have you seen others (top players) play Link in a way that it would prove your point?
Isai plays a mean Link. He went to Grand Finals in Apex 2012 using Link if I remember correctly.

But honestly if Link's recovery was even somewhat decent Link would be a fantastic character. His recovery is just SO FRIGGIN BAD!!!

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
I did a really cool shield break in friendlies yesterday with Star King and Sheer. It involves bouncing a bomb off their shield and pressuring them while waiting for the bomb to come back. It's sort of hard to explain and I don't remember it all because it sadly wasn't recorded, but maybe Link players should look into this more.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Yeah it was probably the best shieldbreak I've seen

seems situational though

A bomb was thrown up and then he hit my shield with a couple of moves, don't remember, then the bomb bounced on my shield just in time to continue shield stun, then he dash attacked me afterwards and my shield broke. And I was trying to roll so it was legit.

Near²

Banned via Warnings
It's called back seat modding, Koro. Ugh. *rolls eyes*

XD

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
I couldn't find any other Link topics, so I guess this is the new official one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom