• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link- Underrated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I'd think we're all old enough here that we don't have to call people "dumb" for stupid reasons when we can just intelligently state why we're think they're wrong without having to try and offend them.
It was a joke.

Also you clearly haven't seen malva post :troll:

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I'd think we're all old enough here that we don't have to call people "dumb" for stupid reasons when we can just intelligently state why we're think they're wrong without having to try and offend them.
Get used to this board, that is all we do. :awesome:

I am not sure of Link having a potential advantage on Hyrule over Kirby. It seems Kirby can camp forever by the ledge (as M2K did to B Link.) If anything it is a bare advantage like 5.5-4.5, nothing like 6-4.

I think I will go add a discussion in the tier list thread to ask others to construct one on HC only/DL only/CJ only.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Kirby cannot camp Link dude, or anybody really except maybe Fox. Link can throw projectiles all day and it WILL give him an opening eventually if he knows what he's doing.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
nah, kirby is still too fat and floaty to avoid projectiles and cant do anything to link while he's above him

also, i would rather hit link some more than spend time trying to swallow him

naruto200

Smash Rookie
Link is one of my main characters on Super Smash Bros. I see nothing wrong with his abilities and when he throws that boomerang that helps allot.

Channighan

Smash Ace
Link is one of my main characters on Super Smash Bros. I see nothing wrong with his abilities and when he throws that boomerang that helps allot.
Link gets his little hits in in a game where combos matter. Plus he can be gimped so hard it's not even funny. Sure, you can win a match on Hyrule, but I'll just CP Dreamland, then laser camp you on Hyrule again. (or get all up in your face)

:phone:

TANK64

Smash Lord

Yobolight

Smash Lord
Link is only gud if you know how to use him, and the other guy doesn't know how to edgeguard.

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
One time this guy edgeguarded my Link and I was pretty f'ed because I had my third jump left.

^That's basically how most Link players tell their tales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom