• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link to the Present

S

sweet zelda

i think i bought few copis is because
i lost a game i loved and i have searched fot it and
i didn’t find it in stores

S

Sneaky 2.0

Zelda:
To find your Wii Code, go to the Wii Menu and select Wii Message Board (the envelope icon at the bottom-right corner of the screen). Select “Create Message” (the stationery and pencil icon at the lower left of the screen). Then select “Address Book”. Your code will appear in 16 digits.

You can also use the Register button on the lower-right to enter our codes in.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I’m betting the charged spin attack will be the secret skill spin attack upgrade Link learns in Twilight Princess. A stronger, wider ranged, better impact spin attack. And the bow looks diffrent IMO, and i’m guessing the clawshot will be better, and will grab better! Here’s to hoping, since it is likely he’ll be one of my mains [multiple Brawl mains FTW!]. :)

K

Kinnikuman

JohnKnight I liked your list its just that any character is a good addition because someone somewhere likes them. And if u don’t don’t be them.
I hope that didn’t sound mean its just I Hate it when people don’t like my main Tanooki buddy…Tom Nook!

H

homelessvagrant

Nah we all love Tom Nook. The question still stands though, how wold Tom fit in the game when he’s already in the background of smashville.

Top Bottom