• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link Sucks, Rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lildudespider

Smash Rookie
im a big link fan and i liked to play as him on melee, what do you think has improved and degraded on him as a whole

things ive noticed

slowdown after almost every attack
smashes are now crap
no longer slays donkey kong with ease

i want to see more videos of link posted, i still think hes a good charachter, they just made him alot worse than before, especially his boomerang :(

D

Deleted member

oh jesus another one of these threads....

edit: i'm going to give you some quick tips since you are new to the link boards

1. we have a troll, and he is very active in his job, he will flame you for simple mistakes

2.plz restrain from making threads such as "How do I do _____" "Who is better, Toon Link or LInk" or threads like this or thus said troll will flame you

3. it might seem like a hassle, but plz use the search function at the top right of your screen

4. You are not pro until you prove it, you might be really really good, but nobody here can verify that until you start joining tournies or posting videos of you playing other good players

Izaw

Smash Ace
oh god.....

smashes are now crap

...Aurashade, please. Do your best.

D

Deleted member

oh lucifer, another one of these guys! always the dots and the basement dwelling
lol...actually im trying to help you, i edited my post because i knew that you would find that statement to be "mean"

its not my fault if you do not use the search functions or follow any of the rules posted in the meet and greet section

lildudespider

Smash Rookie
heh yeah im not a pro player, i just an occasional one, ive fought with "pro players" and the only difference is that they dodge more than they play, im not worried about this troll because i probably wont come back here :p

Kennahh

Smash Apprentice
Confirmed, sending Magikarp. (Killingworth, CT)
spider, the thing about every one of us hating you, is because the answer is so painfully obvious is almost makes it seem like you're trying to play dumb.
What worsens that is that you are flaming everyone that is posting... bad idea, and talking about pro players negatively...bad idea, you gotta learn that on the internet, you can't be an A$$, because everyone will hate you.

Oh, wait.

If you still can't figure out the answer, look at your post and THINK AS HAAAARDD AS YOU CAN.

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
heh yeah im not a pro player, i just an occasional one, ive fought with "pro players" and the only difference is that they dodge more than they play, im not worried about this troll because i probably wont come back here :p
This conversation should have ended here...

got it? y'all?

Hypa-Link

Smash Journeyman
oh god.....

smashes are now crap

...Aurashade, please. Do your best.
LOL, his smashes take a huge dump on Melee's smashes.

And Donkey kong's better, but DK still gets ***** by me. lol

Warriors

Smash Journeyman
I've seen 3 dumb threads today.

what's going on with the Link mains? Are we losing it?

Go do a barell roll, lil spider dude

lildudespider

Smash Rookie
spider, the thing about every one of us hating you, is because the answer is so painfully obvious is almost makes it seem like you're trying to play dumb.
What worsens that is that you are flaming everyone that is posting... bad idea, and talking about pro players negatively...bad idea, you gotta learn that on the internet, you can't be an A$$, because everyone will hate you.

Oh, wait.

If you still can't figure out the answer, look at your post and THINK AS HAAAARDD AS YOU CAN.
it's the internet, not the playground ***got

learn that noone cares what you say on the internet, except your rusty razor

Player-3

Smash Hero
In that case, beware the CF boards. Aurashade will be there for some time.... :evil:

you mean we have a troll?

Hmm.
Did he make a new account, because if he did i think hes failing at trolling our boards D:

and spider your a ***got

Dark Deku

Smash Apprentice
**** why you post gay *** treads like this. We Link mains like him our own way if you don't like him then, heck I don't care if you even like him. Just wait till Aurashade gets here. He'll teach you never to write a stupid thing like this f@g.

sasook

Smash Champion
So many Link mains that I've never seen before in this thread O_o

Arkive posts probably the nicest post he's done in a while to a newbie and it gets spat back at him O_o

This is a pointless/useless thread. The only reason it hasn't been reported is because we're waiting for Aura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom