• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link finder!!

Aeramis

Smash Ace
HS, Arkansas
Main: Link
2nd Chars: Fox Doc Shiek Samus Falco (in that order)
Smash Name: Eraz

Linked

Smash Rookie
HEY!!!!

Nobody here is a hardcore link player???????????

I wanna watch good video matches....

POST YOUR LINKS HERE PLEASE

catobates

Smash Cadet
Name: Cato (Catfish, Catfish Willy, Brian Bates, B)

Character(s): Link (99%) Samus (1%) - As my friend Vx labeled me, "Button Mashing Range W-h-o-r-e"

Link... ahhh, so versatile, I'm honestly dissapointed in most of the videos I've seen so far with Link in them (mainly cause I'm better than all the guys I've seen, maybe it's just the guys I've watched sucked) Anyways, the three B's aren't used well enough in any of these matches, in fact, it's almost like people have gone ignorant of the way the three B's can be used. My personal favorite weapon is the boomerang, it can be used at any range without problem (including up close, if you're good enough) it's extremely versatile, deals an alright amount of damage, and stuns (again, if you're close enough) for long enough to bring in a powerful sword attack, which can lead into any number of combo's. Anyways, I've basically just been playing with my uncles for a couple of years now, as well as some close friends, and only one of my uncles is at my level, though, at the moment, he is quite rusty, as am I, not having played regularly in a good six months (:( Much to my dissapointment) Anyways, I guess we're not supposed to have a huge explanation right here, but honestly, my favorite character is Link, he's the bomb, he's the mad note, he's personally my favorite character, and I think he's the best character.

d0od

Smash Rookie
The D0od
heisthed0od@gmail.com

Thank you for adding me
I main Link but it's always funny doing the stupid thing that G&W does with his bell.

E-mail me anytime.

By the way, if anyone is able to clearly beat The Germ from DBR, I'll be praising him as a god!

Syeekoh

Smash Cadet
Syeekoh:Scotch Plains, NJ, US/Syeekoh

I mainly main with link, but like to second Marth, Ganondorf, and Fox(kinda)

siggyx4scythe

Smash Rookie
Siggy
Atlantic City, New Jersey
AIM - siggyx4scythe
email - siggyx4scythe@gmail.com

i seldom use MSNger so...

I technically don't main Link, however he is my preferred right hand man to my main, (supposedly though currently due to my erratic schedule of playing, not sure, Samus)

However, I think my Link is more developed than my others so id say im a Link player.

Zelda_Fan_

Smash Journeyman
Zfan
Boardman, Ohio
AIM: Ze1dafan

I'm no germ but I am pretty experienced I guess. I've played this game since launch and I'm better than all my friends, so yeah. =P

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Just for the notification theres two Links in the UK...
Myself, (FoulPlay, United Kingdom, Scotland, Denny,) - foulplay224@msn.com (see profile for more contact details)
and Reacher (Reacher, United Kingdom, Don't know the rest of the location, look him up on the smash boards of get in contact with him.)

He's the best Link in the UK. :/

Evla

Smash Cadet
Name: Gabriel Espinosa
Gamertag: Gabe (It used to be Evla but 4get it)
Hometown: Lancaster PA
Email: killyourself@yousuck.com

I got one video on youtube when I'm using Link. I'm a decent player. Need more work tho. Look up MinorityNinjas on youtube and watch my vids. Plz comment and some tips would be nice.

Top Bottom