• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link finder!!

Skeith

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skeith1
3DS FC
2019-9982-9908
"Last edited by Wak; 07-15-2006 at 04:08 PM."

I'm pretty sure when need a new thread. Nobody is updating this.
Sounds like a problem. Someone should create a new thread to update this. I'll create one in a few days or so if no-one creates one unless people have someone in mind to do this sort of thing.

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
Yeah that way I can be added to it.

I think it should have a setup similar to the Samus main thread which is very well done.

Skeith

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skeith1
3DS FC
2019-9982-9908
Alright then I'm on it. I'm basically going to to copy paste what Wak put, add and organize whatever other posts that didn't make into the list. I'll try post it as soon as I'm finished organizing it which will probably be in a few days.

@ Cyner did you mean this thread? http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=285529

If so I'll try the best I can to fix it something like that. Also is there anything that anyone thinks I should add besides the name, state, etc?

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
Alright then I'm on it. I'm basically going to to copy paste what Wak put, add and organize whatever other posts that didn't make into the list. I'll try post it as soon as I'm finished organizing it which will probably be in a few days.

@ Cyner did you mean this thread? http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=285529

If so I'll try the best I can to fix it something like that. Also is there anything that anyone thinks I should add besides the name, state, etc?
Yeah that's the thread I was referring to.

The other thing you should add is color they choose and region

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
I was thinking we should just start from scratch. Since this list is so old, who knows how many of these players are still even active. I would just add people from like the past 2 years or so.

Skeith

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skeith1
3DS FC
2019-9982-9908
Sounds like a plan but I've already organized some of it already also I don't know which players are inactive, however I'll try find out which ones aren't and I'll just slowly take off some little by little over time from the list. Also I think I'll just center the whole list seeing that it'll be a hassle just to center little parts of the post. I'll start putting players from the past 3 years instead into the list just in case.

Also how does this sound for the beginning of the thread? (I borrowed most of it from the Samus thread)

This is the official list of players that main Link in the Super Smash Bros. Melee community.
Post in the following format and I'll update the list in the first post (Countries are Bolded Italics, States are Italics, and Regions Bolded).
Name: [preferred or most used color] – State, City, Region, Country and any e-mails.

[Colors]
[Green], [Red], [Blue], [Black],[White], [?]​

Edit: Instead of 3 years I think I'll just add whoever has a character icon main seeing as how most of the inactive players don't have any.

Skeith

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skeith1
3DS FC
2019-9982-9908
Ok I'm going to need some sort of map to sort out which states goes where because I've been getting mixed maps which say certain states go into different regions which I'm kinda confused about. Can anyone provide a map how this should be organized by?

MALVM MALVM

Smash Apprentice
I'd just put people in whatever region they say they're from. If someone says East Coast and lists their state as Tennessee, I'm not going to argue just because they aren't actually on the coast. If someone omits region, I'd just dump them and their little dogs too in whatever region you feel like. If they have an issue, they can tell you about it. If they don't give a horses's patoot, I don't see why you should lose sleep over it.

Skeith

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skeith1
3DS FC
2019-9982-9908
Ok I've posted the Thread already. I haven't delete any inactive players but I'll eventually take them off list; it may not be complete but its still something. I pretty much added the players who seemed to be active from this thread to the new one. For future references if anyone posts on the link finder post in my new one so I can add you. Also can anyone tell me how to tag names so I can link players names to their profile?

Top Bottom