• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link Discovery

AgentJGV

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry in advance if this was already discovered. Link has an extremely quick fastfall. Ok that doesn't dound like much but now hear this, his Nair, Fair, and Bair have almost no lag when Link hits the ground. This means that he can pull off these moves and get back to safety without leaving himself open. Just a cool thing I found out. once again, if this was already discovered, I'm sorry

KayJay

Smash Ace
NNID
KayJay84
3DS FC
1848-1677-7521
This is so... basic.
I mean come on, its just like u say "Wow dudes i found out Link has arial attacks" and then you discovered that 3 of 5 arial attacks has no landing lag.... Combining this with fast fall is so basic since SSB 64. I'm sorry but thats too much for not to be flamed.

Machiavelli.CF

Ivy of the West
NNID
Machiavelli.CF
3DS FC
3222-5675-4966
..omg... -_-'
auto cancelled aereals....+fastfall,
i use this often against ppl w/ long paraz. time. (spamming sh-nair-ff) acrooss the lv.

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
Whoa. I heard people on these boards were friendlier than those on GameFAQs. BUt it look like the Link users break these beliefs.

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
Whoa. I heard people on these boards were friendlier than those on GameFAQs. BUt it look like the Link users break these beliefs.
People in the Link Boards are awesome. That's why I come here still after switching mains...

You just have to not be an idiot...

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
But he wasn't being an idiot. TC was trying to be helpful.
Helpful, is using the search function and reading the forums to gain info instead of just making a new thread.

There is order of how things need to be done, not following order = idiot.

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
Helpful, is using the search function and reading the forums to gain info instead of just making a new thread.

There is order of how things need to be done, not following order = idiot

I'm sure there is a topic exactly like this one.

also, you basically just said all rebels (though TC isn't doing anything rebel like) are idiots.
Yeah. Martin Luther King Jr. was a rebel. So by your words, he must be an idiot.
Great logic.

pure_awesome

Smash Lord

also, you basically just said all rebels (though TC isn't doing anything rebel like) are idiots.
Yeah. Martin Luther King Jr. was a rebel. So by your words, he must be an idiot.
Great logic.
Not following a questionable, morally bankrupt order geared towards the benefit of a select part of the group at the expense of others = Rebel, Hero, all that good stuff.

Not following an established, functioning order of a system geared towards the general benefit of the group as a whole for no apparent reason = Idiot.

The Link boards are commonly regarded as the most mature boards on Smashboards. They can't even say that this was already discovered, because it's not even a discovery.

Lootic

Smash Apprentice

Great logic.
I think he meant, people who dont follows nessecary rules are equl to idiots. And if you dont understand that using the searching engine before you post is a nessecary rule then you are an idiot and I will not waste my time on you again.

correcly spelled and? im very tired at the moment. mostly because of all the people at the link boards who cant argue properly, you biatches.

Warriors

Smash Journeyman
This is more of the fact that you could've just said, "yeah we know" and move on.
if we said that, you would go on with your life happy and then make another dumb thread about dair landing lag. We say things about stupid threads so people can learn lessons. we don't want or need other threads that are total common sense.

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
But you guys could have easily put it in a better way that wouldn't make you seem like an ***.
Not good representation of the "Most Mature" board on the forum.

TC was obviously trying to do something good. He wasn't intentionally trolling. You guys are coming off as rude to someone who was trying to express something that he thought could help Link users.
A mature board would consider the message, and if it came out bad, tell in a less uninviting way. If I were new, I'd leave after a topic being flamed like this, which wouldn't exactly increase your community.

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
But you guys could have easily put it in a better way that wouldn't make you seem like an ***.
Not good representation of the "Most Mature" board on the forum.

TC was obviously trying to do something good. He wasn't intentionally trolling. You guys are coming off as rude to someone who was trying to express something that he thought could help Link users.
A mature board would consider the message, and if it came out bad, tell in a less uninviting way. If I were new, I'd leave after a topic being flamed like this, which wouldn't exactly increase your community.
1. Bringing MLK into a discussion about forum rules... why now? You are talking about something on a completly different scale here.

2. Time to enter the life of grown ups boy. If you do something against policy at work, you won't get 3 or 4 people saying "It's fine, just don't do it again," You get "Do that again and your *** is out of here,"

You are NOT helping the forums if you are making dupe threads about information EVERYONE knows about. If you go on a forum, and run away after we correct you on a mistake you make, (such as the thread at hand) than you probably shouldn't have made an account here in the first place.

Like I said, these are some of the friendliest guys you'll ever meet... IF YOU FOLLOW THE RULES. Which is what makes this a "Mature" forum....

Deva

Smash Lord
whoa, OMG. Link has a fast fall out of an aerial????

OMG dude. Thank you so much. I'ma go practice it right now.

Warriors

Smash Journeyman
what Kratos said is so true. Link boards are the most mature just cuz we lay down the law. people are afraid to start threads here cause they're afraid of getting flamed, and thats a GOOD thing. it means (some) people are actually gonna put a little more thought into what they do.

Have you ever heard "Think before you speak?" well that applies to this thread.

D

Deleted member

WHERE THE *** IS AURASHADE

i swear to god if he switched mains to CF the ENTIRE link board is fcked

AgentJGV

Smash Journeyman
All i noticed was that link had no lag out of his Nair Fair and Dair no matter when you would land. well I dont think i'll be visiting the link boards anytime soon. and most mature? right.

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
All i noticed was that link had no lag out of his Nair Fair and Dair no matter when you would land. well I dont think i'll be visiting the link boards anytime soon. and most mature? right.
It's cool that you noticed, we did also, sooner....

We dont need the clutter, save the server space and our time.

Lootic

Smash Apprentice
no landing lag out of dair(do you know what move the dair is, probably not). Now thats a discovery. Do you know what else we link mains have noticed many times, LINK HAS A SWORD. WHAT DOES HE?(<--what you say) YES HE HAVE!
And we didnt say we were the most mature it was some other guy, that thread became flame heaven then later on.
Go watch the other boards. Do you see any difference? lesser stupid noob threads like this one you made here at link boards? probably you cant see any diffrence cause you are a noob so i will tell you the answear: Yes.

im sorry in advance im not as great as Aurashade(now im angry so i call him by his true name) jet, and could make you feel stupid enough to stop making stupid things.

Lootic

Smash Apprentice
Crap sry not Dair. his BAIR!!! my bad
Now I want to see more of that and a promise that you will think twice and using the ATs wavethinking, logicdashing and stupiditycanceling(search it, you need to learn how to find info, thats quite obvious) before you post anything more at the link boards.

Top Bottom