• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
omw to a tourney that pretty much only has the entire top of our country attending, so its pretty small but the level is pretty high. havent been able to play in a week but will still do my best. all link!
Not digging the new avatar.
Good luck though.

ZeldaZephyr

Smash Apprentice
omw to a tourney that pretty much only has the entire top of our country attending, so its pretty small but the level is pretty high. havent been able to play in a week but will still do my best. all link!
Good luck out there Cat. Make us Link mains proud! i'm rooting for you!

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
I miss your old one.
I'm off to a Melee tourney. MMing a couple of our top players too. It's a good day to gamble!
lol you're that losers moneymatching way better players just to lose, have fun losing money loser

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman
I think the Rin laughing at you goes with almost all of Catana's posts now that he's become less aggressive. Rin implies he's laughing at your stupidity and thinking about how inferior you are each time he responds, which is tactful, and classy, and in character. Rin is also cute, which is either disarming or slightly perturbing, and because of the bright colors on the dark background, draws your eyes to it, letting you know it always applies. It's a subtle type of genius.

Catana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Catanaa
I think the Rin laughing at you goes with almost all of Catana's posts now that he's become less aggressive. Rin implies he's laughing at your stupidity and thinking about how inferior you are each time he responds, which is tactful, and classy, and in character. Rin is also cute, which is either disarming or slightly perturbing, and because of the bright colors on the dark background, draws your eyes to it, letting you know it always applies. It's a subtle type of genius.
LOL, bravo

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
i like how people apparently know who interchangeable anime girl #23923 in his avatar is

after google here's a wiki entry
Rin was brought up as the successor to her family's magecraft, and was instructed by her father to prioritize magecraft over her own interests. Ten years ago, Tokiomi Tohsaka was selected as a Master in the 4th Holy Grail War, and Rin was entrusted to take care of the Tohsaka estate until his return. Her mother, Aoi Tohsaka, was left in a debilitated state from the war, so her care was left to her guardian, Kirei Kotomine. After her father was killed, Rin continued to improve her sorcery with some guidance from Kirei Kotomine. To divert attention from her private life, Rin has diligently strived to earn the admiration of her peers, even though she is secretly stingy, tomboyish, and a slacker.
what kind of weak-kneed weaboo spends his time writing wiki entries on obscure anime girl facts, anybody's hobby here?
yes, she "dilligently strived to earn the admiration of her peers"

Alfador!

Smash Cadet
NNID
ninjaswhere
3DS FC
5043-5454-9792
ummm yall need to stop sleepin on the weebs.
...it will be a grave mistake...

D:

Last edited:

Technicalslayer

Smash Rookie
I've been lurking on the forums for a long time, only today did I decide to start posting, so...Hi, or something I guess.

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
Hey guys, been a while. I placed decent at my first tournament, lost to a Zss first and a Ryu second. I got bodied the **** out of by the Zss though lol. I went Link only.

On a seperate note, as a Cloud player I find this hilarious for some reason.

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
Vegas is just a terrible state for link rep, so not much sadly but enjoy the japanese boys, I got 30 on raito

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman
Weird, I thought it was more like:
- Anime
- Success
- Social skills
- Health and fitness

(Pick 2)
I used to pick success and heal and fitness because I wanted to min/max and get three goodies. Now it's pretty much anime and ... huh. What happened there?

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman
I saw one player who was fresh off For Glory give one of the Japanese players nice promo video material, and another person who had a good mentality and some practice with Link get 4-stocked by Falln's Rosalina.

Last edited:
Top Bottom