• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

Breadloaf

Smash Apprentice
Lol at the Zelda's trying to raid the board, they got like five post's here compared to the 4-6 pages on the lucina and samus boards.

Last edited:
Oh good, more sensitive people with soft, squishy, gross feelings, want us to change. Because, we have to appease their wants. Because... We just should!

I vote we PKBeam Karaoke Man for the next three pages.

Last edited:

LightLelouch89

Smash Cadet
Not gonna lie. I think Link and Peach need to hook up. Random I know . . . but Zelda cold shoulders the dude in every game. It's getting old and Link is entitled to a piece of the princess pie.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Here comes the fan fiction.

:093:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
This could have been worded better. Phrasing, boy.

It should read; "They should just **** already."
I don't know, I think "piece of the princess pie" is a fine example of alliteration and really drives home the delicious point.

Princess Pie could be interpreted on various levels. It's that type of depth that really separates incoherent ramblings from poetic literature.

#2DEEP

Breadloaf

Smash Apprentice
I don't know, I think "piece of the princess pie" is a fine example of alliteration and really drives home the delicious point.

Princess Pie could be interpreted on various levels. It's that type of depth that really separates incoherent ramblings from poetic literature.

#2DEEP

Don't worry about Link he gets enough pie as it is.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
@ Camalange Camalange I was promised fan fiction and I haven't gotten any. Are the Zelda mains really that scared of us? Are we really that hateful?

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I think they had a misfire. I anticipate them regrouping and striking again under more ideal conditions.

Zelkam

Resident Wizard
Switch FC
1068-8431-0431
I think they had a misfire. I anticipate them regrouping and striking again under more ideal conditions.

Except now we're alerted to their presence. It would be foolish of them to strike when we're standing ready. Surely the bearers of the triforce of wisdom would've fall to such folly.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I will say this, in the event of an attack, I pledge my allegiance to the Link mains.
Link>>>>>>>>> Zelds,

Breadloaf

Smash Apprentice
Except now we're alerted to their presence. It would be foolish of them to strike when we're standing ready. Surely the bearers of the triforce of wisdom would've fall to such folly.
When they do we should all start speaking in spanish and post pictures of burnt coffee

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
If they were truly wise, they would form an alliance to the triforce.

They can't let all of their sass go to their heads. Zelda boards may be sassy, but Link boards are downright cruel and unforgiving.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
If they were truly wise, they would form an alliance to the triforce.

They can't let all of their sass go to their heads. Zelda boards may be sassy, but Link boards are downright cruel and unforgiving.

This. We are allies, not enemies. We represent the goodness in the triforce, and the one and only true mains. We have stuck to our chars even through the triforce tier and yes, and while it has affected our psyche we are still allies that stand against the darkness. heck, get the Ganon boards on board. The rest of smashboards shall learn to fear the triforce tier one way or another.

We are part of a whole. Our power is made complete in union, not apart.

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
Peach is disgusting though.. I mean, maybe we would like Link a little more if he would actually talk to us *runs*

Breadloaf

Smash Apprentice
This. We are allies, not enemies. We represent the goodness in the triforce, and the one and only true mains. We have stuck to our chars even through the triforce tier and yes, and while it has affected our psyche we are still allies that stand against the darkness. heck, get the Ganon boards on board. The rest of smashboards shall learn to fear the triforce tier one way or another.

We are part of a whole. Our power is made complete in union, not apart.
It's just some lighthearted teasing from us im sure they can endure

Knife8193

Smash Journeyman
NNID
omar8193
Why is @Jasudin liking every. single. post.?

They just be hating. Stay the way you guys are. I find it funny, even if I may end up on the receiving end at some point.

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I know they can. We have endured the triforce tier. We can endure anything.

Also, we have made a lot of fans lately apparently.
Don't worry, I will make them understand.
Anyway, I went to a local melee tournament just for kicks, it's been 2 years since I last played melee and I swept the tournament with Link. It was fun. If only my Smash 4 Link was as good as my Melee Link..... Oh well, it just takes more time I guess. I don't understand why I am having trouble learning Smash 4 Link... Idk. He would be the ultimate compliment to my Ganondorf.

Zelkam

Resident Wizard
Switch FC
1068-8431-0431
Why is @Jasudin liking every. single. post.?

They just be hating. Stay the way you guys are. I find it funny, even if I may end up on the receiving end at some point.
I think he's attempting to "troll" us. He's like that kid a few grades below you that just wants to act cool and fit in, but comes off as annoying instead.

But hey, it's free 'likes' so I'm not gonna complain lol

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Don't worry, I will make them understand.
Anyway, I went to a local melee tournament just for kicks, it's been 2 years since I last played melee and I swept the tournament with Link. It was fun. If only my Smash 4 Link was as good as my Melee Link..... Oh well, it just takes more time I guess. I don't understand why I am having trouble learning Smash 4 Link... Idk. He would be the ultimate compliment to my Ganondorf.
Try changing the way you play. Sm4sh Link is much more aggro and unique in his playstyle. I fyou play him like you play brawl or melee link you'll always be a gimped version of Link.

My sides. Poor Milky, guess he won't be posting here, we might hurt his delicate little feels.
What's funny is that he said that the Zelda boards are the BEST board without realizing that for everyone the board of their main is the best board.

What's funny is that he said that the Zelda boards are the BEST board without realizing that for everyone the board of their main is the best board.
It's true. I'm honestly enjoying our infamy, though. If we're known to be assholes, people will be more likely to follow the rules so we're gentle.

Means we can relax.

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
I have a hard time imagining the Ganon boards coming on here, actually. The chemistry between them and the Link boards is like two sides of the Triforce, with the Zelda boards being the mediator between the two. >.>

Last edited:

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
See, I came to the Link boards with the delusions of the happy go lucky Smash Board poster. I became pissy whenever the main posters were beating on some poor victim. Then I accidently walked into Shins shed, and it changed me. After cleaning up the mess I left in the shed, I realized that things really aren't so bad here, as long as you follow the rules. I grew thicker skin. I feel like I MIGHT survive this board, and even improve my Link game. I thank Elessar and Uncle Shin for that.

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
Okay, call me a scrub or any other derogatory name, but what is "Uncle Shin's shed"?

CostLow

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2509-2293-9367
-- FYI --

I just posted links on the WiFight Club for the first two brackets of the thread (one for each version of the game). My internet is acting up so I can't get back to it right now to re-copy the links but I'm sure you guys can find them if you want to.

BTW, I added everyone in the Club to each bracket that they gave information for. :)

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm disappointed in the raid. Where's the sassy gifs? How come the Link boards aren't getting the Zelda love?

PS, see Shin's sig? If you don't like that kind of stuff stay out of his shed aka photobucket.

Last edited:

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
I'm disappointed in the raid. Where's the sassy gifs? How come the Link boards aren't getting the Zelda love?

PS, see Shin's sig? If you don't like that kind of stuff stay out of his shed aka photobucket.
We can't raid when it's expected no no no (even though you'll always been expecting it)

Top Bottom