• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
Best avatar twenty fifteen right here. It just makes me want to post it everywhere so everyone can gaze upon its majesty and know that they are saved. Tears are manly and expected in situations such as these; that's your body instinctively trying to filter the image it is processing which is a sign that you are in fact mortal.
Thanks Zelkam!
You look adorable.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
"And then they gave me this hat, so now I'm a real Link main!"
It is gorgeously disarming isn't it? It's perfect for my role as the comparatively good-guy mod. It averts the eyes from the blood, which when you think about it, is really a pro tip for real life too.

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
It is gorgeously disarming isn't it? It's perfect for my role as the comparatively good-guy mod. It averts the eyes from the blood, which when you think about it, is really a pro tip for real life too.
Don't lie, that's strawberry jelly you forgot to clean up.

Wait a ****ing second. That's not a ****ing Keaton mask.

Fellow Link mains, we may be compromised.

Also, I'm sad I missed out on Durango's Extra Special Insecurity Time™. I could have laid down some choice words of wisdom for the little fellow. Alas, employment.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515

Also, I'm sad I missed out on Durango's Extra Special Insecurity Time™. I could have laid down some choice words of wisdom for the little fellow. Alas, employment.
You were sorely missed. In fact I was planning on leaving it open until you came but alas, someone called on the powers that be.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I'm going to regret buying SS when it comes out on eShop at THIRTEEN bucks instead of the NINETY i paid for a preowned version.

god nintendo, why can't you let people who registered SMG2 on club nintendo get the exact same game free? is it that hard?

and I wish they made majora's mask for the Wii U as well. that game was so good and much easier to break than OoT.
You got a prepubescent version? Ha! I got the special edition version with sound track AND gold woo remote. So worth what ever the price was.

And why make MM on wii u! I rather it on 3ds cause, you know, portable MM.

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
You got a prepubescent version? Ha! I got the special edition version with sound track AND gold woo remote. So worth what ever the price was.

And why make MM on wii u! I rather it on 3ds cause, you know, portable MM.
i got the preowned soundtrack disc. best music ever.
MM was so fun to play. I just wish they'd make it for both consoles. even if they made it in 720p.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
you know time zones are based on longitude, right?

I don't main Link
Yeah I do. I just failed at words. I still meant the other side of the world. You and I are on the same hemisphere actually.

See that's what confuses me, hemispheres, sides of the world, etc.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
i got the preowned soundtrack disc. best music ever.
MM was so fun to play. I just wish they'd make it for both consoles. even if they made it in 720p.
It is great music isn't it? Escpically Ballad of the Goddess.

Also if the made MM on woo u, even if it was on 3ds, it would have to be at 1080p or I wouldn't play it (joking)

ugh. why does all the good stuff happen when I'm asleep?
Because you, like fox, live in the wrong hemisphere.
Yeah I am the same sadly.

I mean, I don't main Link either (well, technically I do and still have decided yet)

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer

What? Oh no no no. I think you've misunderstood me. I was quoting someone else. Nothing to worry about here. But how about that Durango guy right?

Survival log. Day 2239:
Close call today. They still don't suspect a thing. It appears that my new hat's powers of distraction don't seem to have any effect on Shin. I was foolishly careless when testing it. Thankfully his attempt to alert the other Link mains was done while they were all distracted. Is Shin immortal? Or is there some darker force at work here? I must discover his secrets before he discovers mine.

MooCow of Justice

Smash Cadet
NNID
MooCowOfJustice
Yeah I do. I just failed at words. I still meant the other side of the world. You and I are on the same hemisphere actually.

See that's what confuses me, hemispheres, sides of the world, etc.

I'm actually pretty sure that there are north, south, east and west hemispheres. So technically you're both right.

Oh, and no, Shin is not immortal. He's just adept at necromancy. It was his thing for a very long time.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
If we do, don't worry. I'm sure you can just stand to the side and spam projectiles.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Shhh nothing to see here. @ McKnightlíght McKnightlíght what did we say about raiding other threads in the dead of night without our sistren to aid us?

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
It's not the dead of night for Australia.
I am the master sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the hyrulian shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Link's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.
And you are all most welcome XD.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
You don't simply just raid the freakin' Link boards.

This is not a realm to be underestimated.

:093:

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
I love to use Link by the way, I just don't think I'm good enough with him to call him a main or even a secondary. I might stop by here more often, the only thread I'm really active in is Zelda's.

Edit: Page 82 is forever mine now, and it will probably be the least memorable JUST because it's mine

Last edited:
My brother mains Link and Mega Man. I asked a question here at one point. Probably going to lurk for his sake

We spar a lot. I go Shulk most of the time, then Luigi, then Robin. Then to be a ****, Diddy or Sonic (He doesn't like fighting them for several reasons)

Last edited:
Zeldas, Ganons and Foxes are allowed in any time. Different rules apply for them.
Tell me more about these foxes. And just where did you get that hat? It's of a softer, more pastel tint than the ones I'm used to.

One stranger to another; I know there's something off about you.

I love to use Link by the way, I just don't think I'm good enough with him to call him a main or even a secondary. I might stop by here more often, the only thread I'm really active in is Zelda's.

Edit: Page 82 is forever mine now, and it will probably be the least memorable JUST because it's mine
Throw more bombs. Ninety percent of getting better at Link is throwing more bombs. You have to learn to cancel the bomb pull so you can have a bomb out at all times, and be throwing it, while pulling another. Just kind of imagine Link's arm as the blade of a fan. That throws bombs.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Tell me more about these foxes. And just where did you get that hat? It's of a softer, more pastel tint than the ones I'm used to.

One stranger to another; I know there's something off about you.
Oh it's nothing really. I just figured that you never know when we might need a Fox or two to be allowed to hang around the Link boards. For example I heard that Foxes are great for dealing with Cuccos, and there was that one time that the Cuccos escaped the Cucco pit.
But yes, keep doing that. Just focus on the hat.

Top Bottom