• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
You have been reported for being toon link. Sorry.

I guess I was int he mood after all.
Wait, how come @ ama99 ama99 was report for disgusting Gay (I going to play it on the safe side) and not me. Not that I am saying you should, no no, I am just curious.
Man, I feel like I'm missing out on all the fun. :confused: Curse you, responsibility!
Dam, I feel sorry for you, no joke. I haven't got any major responsibilities yet, but I am not looking forward to when I do

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Wait, how come @ ama99 ama99 was report for disgusting Gay (I going to play it on the safe side) and not me. Not that I am saying you should, no no, I am just curious.

Dam, I feel sorry for you, no joke. I haven't got any major responsibilities yet, but I am not looking forward to when I do
He got reported, you didn't. Though I can make an exception and infract you if you wish.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
He got reported, you didn't. Though I can make an exception and infract you if you wish.
Ah, no no no no, that's fine, really, I get the point now. Thanks for explaining man, and also for kind of look out for me in this thread, really appreciate it.

Zelkam

Resident Wizard
Switch FC
1068-8431-0431
TFW you log on after a couple hours to see 6 notifications only to realize that 5 of them are Jasudin liking posts.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Gonna rep my PM Link at a local tourney tonight. Wish me luck.
Good luc-, we, I mean courage.

Courage, not luck.
Don't forget Wisdom. Or Power.

Actually guys, I was wonder if you would mind seeing a piece of art I have just finished. It's my own version of my current avatar that was drawn by a user name Pikachewy99. I just would like timber so thoughts on it, if you don't mind

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I is vack.
Xat is pretty chill. Pick up on some insightful tidbits on life.
It seems I should read Prometheus Unbound. I could be wrong, but I heard it's like a modern day Frankenstein of sorts.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Xat will be the death of this thread.

:093:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Xat isn't working on my iPhone device (curse it for not having Java)
Welp. :(

Rizen

Smash Legend
@ The Merc The Merc good drawing :)

Spoilers, solo boss stuff btw.
I got some time to play smash and played solo on lv9 difficulty. Getting to Master core is easy enough to do consistently, I've got the Mii Team down, the hands fairly well, and the human, beast, swords and clone core forms okay by now so I lose one on no lives. But the structure part keeps getting me. I don't know which way to go and it's costing me game overs. I figured out to go the middle rout then above it. Then Master core expels you and I tried going down to my death. Then I went up and over to the left side and beat that core, then tried to see if I go down and died again. Finally I figured out to go right center path, then above that path, then up above the first path again and back track to drop strait down through the middle. I hope that's the last core. Each game over drops the difficulty and that means I have to play lv9 solo again. It's a tedious trial and error process.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I'm not but to whomever is...

You are one lucky son of a gun.

SirPulse

Smash Cadet
NNID
SirPulse
3DS FC
0490-6309-5461
aye, pulse here. some may or maynot remember me from back in the day on aib and the link xat. stoppin by to see what's up, lookin to see if the xat is back or nah.

Top Bottom