• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

epicnights

Smash Apprentice
NNID
epicnights
I haven't looked, but I'm sure the Fire Emblem boards are fawning over the Fire Emblem: Fates bundles, even though it's 80 dollars for 1 game split into three parts. Ah well, the easily entertained are also easy to exploit.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Really? Don't you lie to me boy.
I'm not lying.

I haven't looked, but I'm sure the Fire Emblem boards are fawning over the Fire Emblem: Fates bundles, even though it's 80 dollars for 1 game split into three parts. Ah well, the easily entertained are also easy to exploit.
Actually, there's more Cloud Hype talk than Fates bundle talk. And it's not I game spilt into 3 parts. It is literally 3 games. Yes, they are all based around the same story, but they are still 3 separate games.

:135:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm pretty sure that if anyone, fan of Ninty or not, saw ZSS in that tank-top, they'd wish to make sweet sweet love to her.
ZSS would sort of have a slexy appeal if she was real but, IDK. That trashiness is also a turn off, the makeup and skin tight shorts. I mean yeah if we were stranded on a island or something but dignified women are so much sexier.

I never understood the wifu, in love with cartoon characters, thing. Especially anime. Not my cup of tea :ohwell:

Rizen

Smash Legend
^Anime often has no sense of the female figure. They just take a 14 year old, give her implants and call it a woman. Plus the facial proportions look like a doll's. Ridiculous eyes, no nose and a huge mouth. The heads are larger in width than length.
/grumble, grumble

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
^Anime often has no sense of the female figure. They just take a 14 year old, give her implants and call it a woman. Plus the facial proportions look like a doll's. Ridiculous eyes, no nose and a huge mouth. The heads are larger in width than length.
/grumble, grumble
But I like anime artsytle :(

Though I will agree with you on the boobs thing. Serious,it' like a staple or something. It's a little silly.

:135:

kxiong92

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kxiong
/grumble, grumble
You've been watching the wrong anime shows.

Rizen

Smash Legend
You've been watching the wrong anime shows.
I haven't watched anime in a while. Sometimes it can be really creative. I liked this Escaphlone show about a girl and her pendant that takes her to another world.
There was one where "charging ladies" from another dimension would literally stick plugs in people to make them less depressed. At first I thought "WTF?!" but it ended up having a surprisingly deep insight into human nature. ...and some rather strange adult content :/.
I watched Tenchi something but the last half of the series got really weird and it p***ed me off. Don't throw out all this Deus Ex Machina bull****! Ugh, that also goes for Square Enix with recent Final Fantasy games like XIII-2 and 3 :facepalm:.
What else.... I find this DBZ Abridged series to be very amusing.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6EC7B047181AD013

There might be more but that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Link Boards....
I am very, very disappointed in you. We just got Zelda Wii U footage, yet no analysis from you guys have been put on my desk! You are a disgrace to the Goddesses! Now quit moaning about Waifu's, Cloud, and Anime, and let's talk about what really matters!

Luckily, regarding that analysis, I have already created one. In my alter ego of course, but I will easily translate myself for you.
Anyway, my little Deku Scrubs, I wanted to point out some stuff to you, mostly regarding your supposed hero.
First, let's take a look.

First thing to point out...... That is a huge sword. It looks like it could cleave a Darknut straight down the middle! So it seems like the return of a 2 handed sword again makes its way into the Zelda series. But what will come out of Gameplay? Will Link be a more elegant swordsman this time around? Will he be more weak? Will he be more strong? This also looks like it may be an option for Link to use, and if wanted, you crybabies will probably get your traditional one handed sword. So this can possibly lead to Link having multiple weapons in his arsenal this time around. How... Interesting.

There is also one thing that I cannot believe you fools haven't noticed.
It's the book at his side.

Look at that. That is quite interesting.. Yet Link also deems it important to always have it on him like his Bow and Sword. What is it used for? It has the same blue hue as Link's arrow shown in the trailer. Is this what gives Link his time warping abilities? Hmmph.... I guess only time may tell, but it is very interesting.... An actual usable book hasn't been present since ALttP with the Book of Mudora, yet this books seems to be fifty times more important.

Now here's something that isn't quite relevant to story or gameplay, but immersion. You can see Goats frolicking in the field in the top right. Reminds me of you guys! This shows the extent that wildlife will return to the Zelda series, and the immersion it will present.

Other general things to note is that the game looks a lot more polished than it did last year. The lighting is more stable, the game seems to run a lot smoother, even Epona's hair animations look a lot better. I can't believe you imbeciles glossed over this information as if it were a mere triviality.

But do not worry, Uncle Ganondorf is back to baby you guys and make sure you guys hit the important things in life... Before I destroy it.

Last edited:

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
Link Boards....
I am very, very disappointed in you. We just got Zelda Wii U footage, yet no analysis from you guys have been put on my desk! You are a disgrace to the Goddesses! Now quit moaning about Waifu's, Cloud, and Anime, and let's talk about what really matters!

Luckily, regarding that analysis, I have already created one. In my alter ego of course, but I will easily translate myself for you.
Anyway, my little Deku Scrubs, I wanted to point out some stuff to you, mostly regarding your supposed hero.
First, let's take a look.

First thing to point out...... That is a huge sword. It looks like it could cleave a Darknut straight down the middle! So it seems like the return of a 2 handed sword again makes its way into the Zelda series. But what will come out of Gameplay? Will Link be a more elegant swordsman this time around? Will he be more weak? Will he be more strong? This also looks like it may be an option for Link to use, and if wanted, you crybabies will probably get your traditional one handed sword. So this can possibly lead to Link having multiple weapons in his arsenal this time around. How... Interesting.

There is also one thing that I cannot believe you fools haven't noticed.
It's the book at his side.

Look at that. That is quite interesting.. Yet Link also deems it important to always have it on him like his Bow and Sword. What is it used for? It has the same blue hue as Link's arrow shown in the trailer. Is this what gives Link his time warping abilities? Hmmph.... I guess only time may tell, but it is very interesting.... An actual usable book hasn't been present since ALttP with the Book of Mudora, yet this books seems to be fifty times more important.

Now here's something that isn't quite relevant to story or gameplay, but immersion. You can see Goats frolicking in the field in the top right. Reminds me of you guys! This shows the extent that wildlife will return to the Zelda series, and the immersion it will present.

Other general things to note is that the game looks a lot more polished than it did last year. The lighting is more stable, the game seems to run a lot smoother, even Epona's hair animations look a lot better. I can't believe you imbeciles glossed over this information as if it were a mere triviality.

But do not worry, Uncle Ganondorf is back to baby you guys and make sure you guys hit the important things in life... Before I destroy it.
Sorry, I was too disappointed with the Twilight Princess HD release to notice much about the newest Zelda title. It does look really nice though.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Sorry, I was too disappointed with the Twilight Princess HD release to notice much about the newest Zelda title. It does look really nice though.
Hmmmph
Pitiful. Caring about an HD Remake over a brand new, from the ground up, gorgeous Zelda game. I thought I taught you better than that link7. It seems you do not live up to your namesake. I do this because I care. Now, try harder! Embrace the light that is Zelda U! The speculation! The Flavor! The prospect of the Sheikah and Gerudo! Embrace it!

By the way, just a question. What happened to our Xat? I tried storming it, yet no one was there. Ganondorf was very sad.

Just another PSA with Uncle Ganondorf.
Get Xenoblade Chronicles X and love it,
As Zelda fans, you guys will love many things about this game. If you do not buy this game, Myself and Ganondorf will slaughter you and hang your carcasses in your beloved ones homes when you least expect it. You have been warned.

Last edited:

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Now quit moaning about Waifu's, Cloud, and Anime, and let's talk about what really matters!
I agree with this man. What's with all the weeaboo, anime, waifu, Cloud crap going on here? I wake up after doing a 14 hour shift yesterday, during which I missed all the news, and this is what I see on here? (Cordelia the best waifu btw <3)

Either way, looks like I need to go give Nintendo all that money I earned yesterday. Never finished TP since it was my college roommate's copy and he's halfway across the country so I guess I need to get TP HD. Also gonna get FE:Fates bundle. Also need to go find a link to the past the Nintendo Direct vid so I can actually find out everything that's happening.

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
Hmmmph
Pitiful. Caring about an HD Remake over a brand new, from the ground up, gorgeous Zelda game. I thought I taught you better than that link7. It seems you do not live up to your namesake. I do this because I care. Now, try harder! Embrace the light that is Zelda U! The speculation! The Flavor! The prospect of the Sheikah and Gerudo! Embrace it!

By the way, just a question. What happened to our Xat? I tried storming it, yet no one was there. Ganondorf was very sad.

Just another PSA with Uncle Ganondorf.
Get Xenoblade Chronicles X and love it,
As Zelda fans, you guys will love many things about this game. If you do not buy this game, Myself and Ganondorf will slaughter you and hang your carcasses in your beloved ones homes when you least expect it. You have been warned.
You misunderstand me, Demon King. I was disappointed in the announcement of Twilight Princess HD, because I simply don't care about it's existence. It's the newest Zelda title that I think looks nice.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Damn it's mad brick outside, I wanna get myself some san quantin quail but you'd catch me on the rebound you know

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
Damn it's mad brick outside, I wanna get myself some san quantin quail but you'd catch me on the rebound you know
I'd join you if it wasn't raining buckets right now.

Don't you boys DARE take what I just said seriously.

Last edited:

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
I'd join you if it wasn't raining buckets right now.

Don't you boys DARE take what I just said seriously.
Yo don't worry we know you frontin', you'd just be grilling and let the local bird bandit cradle snatching. Keep lookin' crisp son and you'll be aight, date dipalma for as long as neccesary and when time comes time comes you know what im saying?

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
Yo don't worry we know you frontin', you'd just be grilling and let the local bird bandit cradle snatching. Keep lookin' crisp son and you'll be aight, date dipalma for as long as neccesary and when time comes time comes you know what im saying?
Record yourself saying this. I MUST hear you say this.

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
I'm a bit disappointed in TP HD's visuals and the lack of Zelda U news, but eh, whatever. I freaked out upon Clouds announcement lol. I've got a new main. I always thought he had no chance of making it in, but he did (and with an Advent Children costume no less). Does this mean that the FF 7 remake Square Enix has under development is coming to the NX as well? Maybe. Other than that though, I hope Cloud is viable. His Limit Break system and the fact that he has a projectile, while being seemingly quick for having so much range is interesting and will definitely help his chances.

Last edited:

Himura Kenshin

Smash Journeyman
If you do not buy this game, Myself and Ganondorf will slaughter you and hang your carcasses in your beloved ones homes when you least expect it. You have been warned.
You never cease to amuse. Anyway, we've primarily been transferred to skype, even though it crashes a lot. They made a thread so you can request to be put in.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Well I played terribly in heavy lag but then played well on a good connection, SSB4 wifi. Lol, I cannot play in lag at all.

epicnights

Smash Apprentice
NNID
epicnights
a bit belated, but congrats to Fox Is Openly Deceptive Fox Is Openly Deceptive for being chosen to be one of the initial members of the Smash 4 backroom! I personally hope that after the tumultuousness of the Brawl era, the backroom will possibly exercise a bit more transparency, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
Thanks. I'll just say for now that I've never been so intimidated by a group of people before in my life XD.
All things considering you have it pretty good when the people you've been most intimidated by in your life are competitive Nintendo party game players, it could have also been mexican street gang members or drunken alpha zealots (heh)

Btw Cat and I are like celebreties

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK
User was warned for this post
/grumble, grumble
Not all of them are...

Last edited:
Top Bottom