• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
Btw Cat made the front page of smash bros Reddit, this gif

I'm not linking the Reddit page, if you think about visiting it please stahp immidieately
(seriously not linking to reddit ****** repository)
Them taunts tho

Attachments

Last edited:

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
I was supporting the Dutch scene out there by recruiting a Redditor (to then beat up savagely).

Not gonna lie, if that happened to me I'd probably be a bit salty about it. She (he?) seemed to laugh it off quite nicely.
Cat is genderless and possibly a hermaphrodite you see, like starfish.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
What I'm saying is even though people can get used to them, the deku spin and Zora swimming changes were unnecessary and bad.
Well, yeah, they weren't necessary changes, but they aren't really game breaking IMO.

Anyway, on other news, anyone here excited for the Nintendo Direct this Friday (your Thursday)?

I know I am!

:135:

Himura Kenshin

Smash Journeyman
Our best Link player got **** on by a meme character. Oh, how far Link has fallen. TBH, I didn't even know that could happen, but still, that's a huge bummer.

Rizen

Smash Legend
The Nintendo Direct better show something about Zelda U. We can only wait for so long Nintendo.

skydogc

Smash Ace
NNID
Skydog
What I'm saying is even though people can get used to them, the deku spin and Zora swimming changes were unnecessary and bad.
2 Things.
1. To the words - yep. I hate the Deku Spin momentum change especially. Broke my heart, though to be honest it broke the deku scrub a little more.
2. To the picture - from experience I can tell you that oddly the velcro is more comfortable...

The Nintendo Direct better show something about Zelda U. We can only wait for so long Nintendo.
I'm hoping they do, but I have a feeling they won't. Zelda U has been beyond silent, bar rumors.
Best case scenario, we are blown away by amazing news.
Worst case scenario, they give us an equivalent of Metroid Prime Federation Force, which for us I guess would be called The Legend of Zelda: Groose's Counting Game.

Last edited:

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
So Cloud's been confirmed for Smash. Can't say I expected that.
Besides that and the release dates for the new Star Fox, Paper Mario Lugi Bros, and Xenoblade X games, I wasn't really blown away by the Direct.
No mention of Groose's Counting Game either. I'm disappointed.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I think I'm having one of those weird*** realistic dreams that seem like mundane life but are a bit off. Cloud from FFVII? I'm still asleep aren't I?

ShinnyMetal

FRABJOUS
NNID
ShinyMetal
3DS FC
2148-8188-7632
I think I'm having one of those weird*** realistic dreams that seem like mundane life but are a bit off. Cloud from FFVII? I'm still asleep aren't I?
I am having a hard time feeling hyped because it wasn't something I ever saw happening

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Yo we gotta get Linkle in smash, for M4ge (we miss you man, may you be 'enjoying' rule 63 pics, wherever you are :sadeyes:)

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Greeaaatttt, another waifu for the Robin boards to fawn over.
W-Wha?! N-no, we talk about Waifus, what are you talking about..... hehe.........Weere did you get these kinds of ideas? hehe...... *runs away*

But in all seriousness, I don't really see Linkle doesn't really seem like waifu talk in the Robin thread. She just to adorbale :3

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Hey guys, I just released something.

Link final has an unloseable match up with Cloud now in Smash.

stahp

Btw dual crossbows is really ********, wtf
*contines to run*

Yeah, i agree. It's the only thing that I hate about her. Seriously, they could have just had one crossbow and I would have been fine.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Maybe I getting old but you ever notice how everything Nintendo is marketed toward kids and/or weebs?

Top Bottom