• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

Good, good.

Also, you have the exact same icon as another poster here: LoZ-Girl. Am I just old and missing some pop culture reference that's big with the youth of today, or is this weirdly specific?

Last edited:

Dawnsorrow

Smash Rookie
NNID
dawn_of_fire
Good, good.

Also, you have the exact same icon as another poster here: LoZ-Girl. Am I just old and missing some pop culture reference that's big with the youth of today, or is this weirdly specific?
You mean the avatar? I think that's the default one because I haven't uploaded one yet. I can't decide what to use as my face here :p

Wait, if you don't have an avatar it just gives you a ****ing gendered bathroom sign? Well, okay. Now I'm learning ****. I don't like it. I also don't like the default avatars, apparently.

Dawnsorrow

Smash Rookie
NNID
dawn_of_fire
Wait, if you don't have an avatar it just gives you a ****ing gendered bathroom sign? Well, okay. Now I'm learning ****. I don't like it. I also don't like the default avatars, apparently.
Lol, gendered bathroom sign, you're funny :D

Also, are you shin, as in shin's shed? What is it and why am I threatened with it in the rules? o.0

Be_Mild

Livin' life on the mild side
NNID
BeMild
3DS FC
1676-4317-5374

Also, are you shin, as in shin's shed? What is it and why am I threatened with it in the rules? o.0

Last edited:

Naroghin

Smash Ace
NNID
Naroghin

One would be wise not to ask about Shin's shed. You may find it for yourself at some point. I would not recommend going inside. The curiosities found within are easily misunderstood.

Last edited:

I am that very Shin, and the above posts summarize things nicely for someone of your current position. Stay out of my shed.

Interestingly, however, the rules never once make mention of my shed, nor do they threaten newcomers with it. Which raises some interesting questions. If you turn out to be a sock of some sort, you wouldn't be the first. On the other hand, I suppose it is possible that you heard about my shed by lurking the social. It remains to be seen which is the case.

Regardless, Uncle Shin will have to keep a close eye on you. Play nice.

Last edited:

ama99

Smash Journeyman

It's one of those things that your probably better off never knowing.

Dawnsorrow

Smash Rookie
NNID
dawn_of_fire
I am that very Shin, and the above posts summarize things nicely for someone of your current position. Stay out of my shed.

Interestingly, however, the rules never once make mention of my shed, nor do they threaten newcomers with it. Which raises some interesting questions. If you turn out to be a sock of some sort, you wouldn't be the first. On the other hand, I suppose it is possible that you heard about my shed by lurking the social. It remains to be seen which is the case.

Regardless, Uncle Shin will have to keep a close eye on you. Play nice.
Well, I am threatened with your photobucket. Well, at least it's used as a possible punishment, along with constipation...seasonal flu? 0.o

As to the shed, it was mentioned some pages back. I just assumed they were probably related since they both mention you.

I lurked a bit before creating my account. The rules said it I should so I did. I don't want any stalfos stalking me after all :p

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Not a single post all day. How horrible.

Edit: Ninja'd by ****ing seconds.
They have become afraid. That is very good. Scared is very very good. That will keep them alive.... For now....
Truly awful. If only we had some sort of evil sorcerer to exterminate their entire race, and and turn the world into a barren wasteland for seven years or something.

**** ninjas.
BAHAHAHAHA! I am content letting them squirm through their miserable existence that is their lives. They are nothing more than a minor inconvenience at hand. But if you should desire....

@ Be_Mild Be_Mild
I do so wish to speak with you. Alone... Preferably in a dark alley, but I can truly work in any location. BAHAHAHAHAHA!

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Truly awful. If only we had some sort of evil sorcerer to exterminate their entire race, and and turn the world into a barren wasteland for seven years or something.

**** ninjas.
Call Cthulhu. He's good at the laying waste business.

That almost doesn't look right....

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm having a lot of fun with Guacamelee :) If you like 2D metriodvania exploration/combat/platformers it's a great game.

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
Well, this topic has seen its fairer share of more active days.

Tshadow7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tshadow7
Hola amigo. Aquí habemos unos pocos latinos, junto con @Elessar de Paraguay y yo de Chile. Espero que la pases bien acá, lee las reglas y diviertete...
Hola Amigo gracias por la bienvenida, me da gusto ver que hay Link muy buenos como Tu, vi tus videos te felicito me inspiras a mejorar y @Elessar no lo he visto jugar, espero podamos hacer Link dittos alguna vez, hazme un PM y coordinamos :D

Naroghin

Smash Ace
NNID
Naroghin
Well, this topic has seen its fairer share of more active days.
Yeah it's almost like the Ganon social in here. That thing's so inactive they had to sticky the thread. I mean, what are they doing over there, practicing, going to tournaments, and working on the meta or something?

Last edited:

Linkmario00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Linkmario00
I don't write here from a while man.
Gonna ask a question that isn't very Link-related but that concerns Link the most out of my main, so I'm not posting it in the Q&A. So, I started to walk way more with Link recently and it is a great option since our running speed is **** and we have waaaay more good option while walking. I'm very happy with walking. The problem is that while walking my reaction time decreases drastically and become absolute ****. Like, I can't even block a DA for some reasons. Do you have any tips about that other than the obvious and extremely important practice which is the most important thing?

ShinnyMetal

FRABJOUS
NNID
ShinyMetal
3DS FC
2148-8188-7632
I don't write here from a while man.
Gonna ask a question that isn't very Link-related but that concerns Link the most out of my main, so I'm not posting it in the Q&A. So, I started to walk way more with Link recently and it is a great option since our running speed is **** and we have waaaay more good option while walking. I'm very happy with walking. The problem is that while walking my reaction time decreases drastically and become absolute ****. Like, I can't even block a DA for some reasons. Do you have any tips about that other than the obvious and extremely important practice which is the most important thing?
Not really. Walking consistently is such a finesse-centric option that it will just take practice. I know I'm not good at it but it's very similar to learning to do tilts on command without a-stick. Seems like it's improbable at first but eventually you get the right feel for it

Top Bottom