• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

Drunken_Master

Smash Apprentice
So I had to rewire my Wii U back up just to get some Smash outta the system. Man, does it feel good to play Link!

Played just a few FG 1v1s and I gotta say, it does feel like there are several tier players out there. They don't simply pick characters because they like them, they pick them because there's a tier list.

Also,

"That's a Little Mac...

KILL IT!!"

~Me when I find out I'm playing against a Little Mac
I have no mercy for Little Mac players, simply because he is obnoxious, I will throw that smug **** off and give him so much dreaded boot that he needs gene therapy to get shoe leather out of his DNA.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
I don't want a new mod, I'm okay with waiting for stickies as long as we don't have to deal with another buzzkill. We've always been a self sufficient community that can self moderate, we are not infants in need of an extra pair of hands.

I nominate Elessar.
I agree with everything Shin said. In fact, this is EXACTLY why I nominated those three, they know what being a Link main is abo...did I just get nominated?

Demacrez

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Demacrez
3DS FC
3583-0929-3994
I have no mercy for Little Mac players, simply because he is obnoxious, I will throw that smug **** off and give him so much dreaded boot that he needs gene therapy to get shoe leather out of his DNA.
Oh yes, that is why my motto to Little Macs in the opening fights is always that. That smug ass power spikes amongst his moves (and being spammed nonetheless) is what makes me dislike the first boxer of Smash.

When I see one, it must die. A terrible death. One of which will be displayed at the front gates of Castle Town for all Power Creepers to see.

MagmarFire

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MagmarFire
3DS FC
3737-9549-8452
Somehow I got a Gattaca vibe from this.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
First one man stands, then two, and the next thing you know... A movement.

Elessar for mod.
Are you sure about this? Be forewarned that I'm an nepotist authoritarian prick who doesn't believe in democracy and whose definition of due process is shoot everyone and let God deal with the hassle of separating the righteous from the heathens.

That and sticky threads. I'll sticky the crap out of these boards.

Last edited:

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Ooh the clash in mod styles. I like to have a little amount of stickies. I try and filter it to threads that have a long lasting helpful amount of knowledge for new people coming into the boards, and regular ones. But I mostly tailor the stickies to new people who just pick up Link.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
If I were a mod, I wouldn't sticky a whole lot of threads. But I will be one of the more active and attentive mods. I will hone in on anything suspicious and prevent chaos on the boards. Thread derails from topic due to flaming or other things? LOCKED. Question has been successfully answered? LOCKED. Thread has nothing to contribute? LOCKED.
Lock, Locke, Loche....

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
If I were a mod, I wouldn't sticky a whole lot of threads. But I will be one of the more active and attentive mods. I will hone in on anything suspicious and prevent chaos on the boards. Thread derails from topic due to flaming or other things? LOCKED. Question has been successfully answered? LOCKED. Thread has nothing to contribute? LOCKED.
Lock, Locke, Loche....
Booooooring. Sounds like a total buzzkill. I'll sticky a new thread everyday, always one made by a different member so that everyone feels ultra special and no feelings ever get hurt! We will all share the vain illusion of being special and being a winner until the crushing reality of the world sends us into a spiral of depression and we blow all of our money on therapy and mess.

And I'll make a pony thread. /)

Last edited:

Naroghin

Smash Ace
NNID
Naroghin
The allure of fire and chaos was too much... even now I ache to watch the undoing firsthand. Whether or not this becomes a reality, however, we shall see.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
The allure of fire and chaos was too much... even now I ache to watch the undoing firsthand. Whether or not this becomes a reality, however, we shall see.
Choose me fellow Link mains and I promise blood and brimstone. I shall bring not only the moon down onto us with damnation, but also cupcakes. Chocolate chip cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. Home made too.

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Booooooring. Sounds like a total buzzkill. I'll sticky a new thread everyday, always one made by a different member so that everyone feels ultra special and no feelings ever get hurt! We will all share the vain illusion of being special and being a winner until the crushing reality of the world sends us into a spiral of depression and we blow all of our money on therapy and mess.

And I'll make a pony thread. /)
Figured as much. Feels good to escape reality for even a second, doesn't it? If you all wanna burn in hell, I'll mournfully watch you jump into the pits. I won't jump in with you, but I don't like being the only one left. If it has to be this way, then so be it. I'll go on and be the Yellow Link among the Dark Links.

The words WASTED and BRONY come to mind. Strange...

Last edited:

Naroghin

Smash Ace
NNID
Naroghin
Aw man, don't ruin my conflagrative dystopia with Broners! I'm heading over to the Ganon boards while this whole thing blows over.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I'm actually curious now. Makes me smile to think about the very idea of bronies being here at the Link boards. :p

D

Deleted member

As someone who is neither Brony nor anti-Brony, I would be indifferent to that fanbase posting Pony Link pictures.

*grabs Mirror Shield*

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
#1000 POST! This spot is mine, no one takes it! :seuss:
You know that Yellow is a synonym for coward, right?
I did not know that. Just looked it up to confirm. Still gonna main yellow Link because he sticks out the most. His color is the brightest and happiest besides Skyloft Link. I like that.

Last edited:

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
I've always gone with blue tunic Link because, well, he can breathe underwater!

Last edited:

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Just personal preference really, or ignorance in the case of everyone who's not red Link. Only variations allowed are Green and Oni Link.

Demacrez

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Demacrez
3DS FC
3583-0929-3994
I personally prefer black since I like dark colors (if there was a black with red highlights I'd pick that), but since there's only Shadow Link (he's awesome too) and Fierce Deity Link (Love MM) I always go with those two.

Zane the pure

Smash Ace
If you guys want me to be a mod I'll do it, but I'm not gonna get blamed for letting people flame the poop out of newbies starting new threads. I say that because if picked I fully intend to allow the flaming until it sticks and then Deva-lock it. Once again we shall have a thread that says in bold capital letters "WAIT, LOOK HERE BEFORE POSTING A NEW THREAD" as our FAQ, and woe unto any who transgress this commandment.

Other than that, I'd be perfectly fine with anyone being mod as long as they are active.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
If you guys want me to be a mod I'll do it, but I'm not gonna get blamed for letting people flame the poop out of newbies starting new threads. I say that because if picked I fully intend to allow the flaming until it sticks and then Deva-lock it. Once again we shall have a thread that says in bold capital letters "WAIT, LOOK HERE BEFORE POSTING A NEW THREAD" as our FAQ, and woe unto any who transgress this commandment.

Other than that, I'd be perfectly fine with anyone being mod as long as they are active.
And this is why I nominated you. You are well versed in the old ways.

I've always gone with blue tunic Link because, well, he can breathe underwater!
Why did you edit you question out of the post? Now my response looks eve more nonsensical than usual.

Top Bottom