• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Linguini Crew Battle Sweetness*

DippnDots

Feral Youth
"It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am."

Good ****.

And I got a question for ya, I saw you doing the lightshield drop edgeguard against the Marth player, except he didn't do his Up-B. But that doesn't matter, I was wondering, what direction you hold after rolling into the edge / getting your shield up in order to fall, because when I do it I just slide into the stage after getting hit by the Up-B. Tried DI'ing but I think I'm failing at that, is there a certain time I'm supposed to push the control stick in a specific direction?

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
"It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am."

Good ****.

And I got a question for ya, I saw you doing the lightshield drop edgeguard against the Marth player, except he didn't do his Up-B. But that doesn't matter, I was wondering, what direction you hold after rolling into the edge / getting your shield up in order to fall, because when I do it I just slide into the stage after getting hit by the Up-B. Tried DI'ing but I think I'm failing at that, is there a certain time I'm supposed to push the control stick in a specific direction?
No, just continue to hold down and away from the the stage until the moment after you get hit. You should start tumbling over the edge, but you have to make sure you stop holding down and away or you won't even grab it.

Top Bottom