• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
From what I understand, Sacred Stones was one of the easier ones.

How fortunate I was introduced to the series by that game.

Although, I tried to play 7, and never finished it. It's my rabid NEED TO KEEP EVERYONE ALIVE, SO RESET THE GAME IF SOMEONE DIES, and the lengthy missions towards the end that ultimately forced me to drop it.

Same thing happened when I was playing AW: Days of Ruin. Later missions got too lengthy and I didn't have the patience to sit through it all so I stopped playing. And it wasn't like I wasn't enjoying DoR either - the dark art direction and story toppled with great music was awesome.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I want a new one. I think it could be pretty awesome on Wii-U tbh. The screen on the controller could be used for like the map, or status of your units. I think they should do it.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
So for those that played FE Shadow Dragon, how bad was it? Or were people just overreacting?
I've played the SNES FEs, FE6, and Path of Radiance, so how does it really compare to those?

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I only got though a couple chapters.

Part of it could be that I don't really care for Marth, but it was a pretty big step backwards from PoR/RD.

I keep wanting to go back, but seeing that NOA doesn't seem to want to bring over its sequel I see no point.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Radiant Dawn trolled me to no end. In one mission a character had 8 HP and was being targeted by an Archer who would deal 7 damage with 38% accuracy and a 60% critical hit rate. The Archer would strike twice. My character dodged the first arrow, and was struck with the second arrow. No critical hit! I was saved.

The Archer used a Poison Bow.

MOTHERF***ER.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Yeah Ike is pretty damn broken. The end of RD is actually kind of easy because you get all of the laguz kings to help you out and they're all ridiculous. Tibarn is such a boss.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
wow cool trailer grey

first it reminded me of like, a marvel movie or something

i liked the rembrandt painting reference

and i saw that rihanna is in the game as well

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Want to know unforgiving?

Knights in the Nightmare

...Ok, it's more difficult than it is unforgiving, but it's still hard! ...And lots of fun! ...I just wanted to bring up one of my favorite games of all time.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Guys, Guys BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/08/23/nintendo_september_announcement/

Nintendo will be holding a big conferance in Japan on September 13, 2011, basically a NEW Nintendo game will be announced, it's states it's going to be a big "announcement" for the 3DS.

So far, there have been rumors that a new Fire Emblem 13 would be coming out on the 3DS, it's a sequel based on FE6, another I think that may happen is Pokemon Gray, it might the the 3rd Pokemon RPG to complete the Pokemon Black/White versions on the 3DS.

Here's the link to that if you are wondering about FE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0Rjh2jrHVQ&

I am so hype for this as well as My Little Pony coming out/news on September 16-17. HYPE!!! :cool:

:phone:

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Well, my thoughts on some ps3 jrpgs.

FFXIII - My favorite, actually.
Resonance of Fate - Fun, but weird story and the Arena sucks.
Ar Tone Lico(sp) - Not bad at all. :3

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Guys, Guys BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/08/23/nintendo_september_announcement/

Nintendo will be holding a big conferance in Japan on September 13, 2011, basically a NEW Nintendo game will be announced, it's states it's going to be a big "announcement" for the 3DS.

So far, there have been rumors that a new Fire Emblem 13 would be coming out on the 3DS, it's a sequel based on FE6, another I think that may happen is Pokemon Gray, it might the the 3rd Pokemon RPG to complete the Pokemon Black/White versions on the 3DS.

Here's the link to that if you are wondering about FE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0Rjh2jrHVQ&

I am so hype for this as well as My Little Pony coming out/news on September 16-17. HYPE!!! :cool:

Way too soon to be the Pokemon Middle Version imo.

Heres to hoping it's something like Metroid. >.>

OmegaXXII

Well, my thoughts on some ps3 jrpgs.

FFXIII - My favorite, actually.
Resonance of Fate - Fun, but weird story and the Arena sucks.
Ar Tone Lico(sp) - Not bad at all. :3
I heard Ar Tone Lico(sp. Is a wonderful RPG games, I love RPG's in general.

One pariticular title I'm looking forward to next month is Disgaea 4, it's based on SPRG which is pretty good IMO.

I'm also looking forward to Skyward Sword which will be released on November 20, 2011 on the Wii, I'm actually pretty excited about this, still have to wait for FFXIII-2 in January, but that's a long way ahead. <.>

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
^ Yeah. My gaming lineup goes like this:

Getting Finished (Aug):

Zelda, Dead Nation, Resonance of Fate

Getting Started (Sept)

FFXIV(rpg), AC2, Starfox 3DS, Artone lico

Finishing in Sept

AC2, MVC3, MK9 (Still playing the last 2, but platinumed)

I'm starting Dark Souls in Oct, and Skyrim/Zelda in Nov. As you can see, it's rpg central 'round here. >_> Especially with XIV.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Ar Tonelico games are pretty cool. I still haven't gotten around to buying Qoga yet though (still need to get a new PS3 first).

At first I didn't like them but they really grew on me.

OmegaXXII

^ Yeah. My gaming lineup goes like this:

Getting Finished (Aug):

Zelda, Dead Nation, Resonance of Fate

Getting Started (Sept)

FFXIV(rpg), AC2, StarVlfox 3DS, Artone lico

Finishing in Sept

AC2, MVC3, MK9 (Still playing the last 2, but platinumed)

I'm starting Dark Souls in Oct, and Skyrim/Zelda in Nov. As you can see, it's rpg central 'round here. >_> Especially with XIV.
Arc Tonelico definetly have good RPG games based on Japan I'm assuming?

I also just got Trinity Universe which is another great JRPG by Gust, they have a great line up of games if you're into RPG's in general.

So far I'm going to start with these games:

PS3:
Trinity Universe
Disgaea 4

Wii:
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

November:
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Zelda: Skyward Sword

I'm so looking forward to XenoBlade and The Last Story which are actually selling quite good in Europe ATM.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Arc Tonelico definetly have good RPG games based on Japan I'm assuming?

I also just got Trinity Universe which is another great JRPG by Gust, they have a great line up of games if you're into RPG's in general.

So far I'm going to start with these games:

PS3:
Trinity Universe
Disgaea 4

Wii:
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

November:
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Zelda: Skyward Sword

I'm so looking forward to XenoBlade and The Last Story which are actually selling quite good in Europe ATM.

You play normal MVC3? Just wondering.

I have to say, the 320 missions trophy has made me so much better at that game. I feel like I have the reflexes 10x greater than I did a month ago...

OmegaXXII

Well, I do have the game, I just haven't played it yet. :urg:

I'm currently playing Marvel vs. Capcom 2 from the PS3, I mainly play it for it's online, it's quite good.

But dang!! You say 320 missions??? Are you serious dude? That must take some mad skills I'm assuming.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Well, I do have the game, I just haven't played it yet. :urg:

I'm currently playing Marvel vs. Capcom 2 from the PS3, I mainly play it for it's online, it's quite good.

But dang!! You say 320 missions??? Are you serious dude? That must take some mad skills I'm assuming.

Pro fighter people here probably do it easy, but I'm still suckish. Only 35 left =/ It's getting soo...hard.

There's so many I know I can do, but fall short (I need a small break methinks)

Spiderman 10, Dante 10, Sentinel 8-9, Iron man 8, Joe 7, to name a few.

And yes, I realize Spidey's 10 isn't the easiest in the world, but I'm decent with im. :S

OmegaXXII

Haha, I'm never good with Spidey or Sentinel for that matter.

Well I've been practicing with stick for quite a while, it's quite easy once you get the hang of it, I still suck though compared to a pad.

Yeah, so far I'm using Storm, Psylocke and Magneto, occassionally I'll use Iron Man, i'm also good with Wolverine myself bit hebdoesnt sori quite well. =/

OmegaXXII

Only team I use atm is Spiderman / Ammy / Wesker. >.>;
I hear you, personally I plan on maining either Nemesis, Phoenix Wright with either Dante and Wolverine, I'm assuming it will also have some updated mechanics as well.

Shoot, I need to start playing some MMO's and FFXIII. <.>

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93

Angry Kirby strikes again.

And considering the ESRB rating, 10+, you can make a pretty good guess on who may be coming back.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I hear you, personally I plan on maining either Nemesis, Phoenix Wright with either Dante and Wolverine, I'm assuming it will also have some updated mechanics as well.

Shoot, I need to start playing some MMO's and FFXIII. <.>

I can't even edit my newly recorded episode of my Final Fantasy I LP because WMM is being ********.

OmegaXXII

Oh yea, are you going to a video podcast of this? Or will it be a audio kind of thing??

BTW: WMM sucks, use Nero, it's the best video editing software I use.

OmegaXXII

Yes Tokyo, it's coming out soon for the Wii, they even have a trailer for it, it looks fun I guess if you ever played Brawl's Adventure Mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom