• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Life...

A_man13

Smash Master
Link to original post: [drupal=717]Life...[/drupal]

Might as well blog a bit. Kind of in the mood to break away from the MOTHER themed rants and the angry sig requesters.

Nov. 4th is quickly aproaching. As such, I'm getting double the political propaganda as in the past few months. My family is highly conservitive, so course its natural for me to share most of the opinions they have (and a desire for the great ameriCAIN to win). My Father is in a position where he is earning $250,000 a year in the morgage industry under a small buisness. If Obama keeps up his promises of spreading the wealth, its a lose-lose situation for us (lose-lose-lose if you count the economy). Course I suport McCain for other reasons; that's just what I tell everyone. Please don't rant and rave about my political opinions in response (take it to someone who is a bit more political savvy), I just want to share my opinions about the U.S. Presidential race.

Today was really an odd day. We did atrociously cool things in chem (blow toarch pumpkin carving, fire breathing pumpkins, dumping chemicals on gummy bears and setting them on fire, etc.), its Halloween (my least favorite holiday ever), and my mom is official someone who protested and had the cops called on her. Funny story bout that last thing. She works in the McCain base in Denver, so today she went to donate $.83 to the obama corporation (Obama pays $.83 to female workers for every dollar a male employee does if that explains anything), saying "I'm worth more then 83 cents. I want a dollar." She and some people she was with left the building and then started an imprompteu ralley with the cops called and news cameras there. She also won a t-shirt, which resulted in today being her best day ever.

Things in Artsy Fartsy land aren't necesaraly going for the better. I'm really starting to consider taking a "Signature spiritual release," session, meaning shop is gonna be closed for a while. Though I am considering starting sig tutoring lessions for those who want it.

Here is some eye candy for y'all:

And...That's all I really have to say. Have a happy halloween.

A_man13

Smash Master
Yeah. It's a Qdoba "Burritos for McCain" thing. She did want to win yesterday's prize: a "My momma can beat your Obama" shirt, though.

mzink*

Smash Ace
My family is conservative as well, and my father is for McCain for the same reason yours is. I however do not share their views. That sounds like an awesome science lab lolz, I would've loved to do that in school. Very cool artwork!

A_man13

Smash Master
The expirements are on youtube if you google it.

Oh, and I totally forgot the tests this week in history. I had one near impossible fill-in-the blank section test and a map test over northern asia. I swear, I was really starting to think I was on the computer too much when I saw that I had to know where the town of Misink is and the Volga river. Odd...

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I would rather have Obama spread the wealth, because we also need it. Do I know who needs it more? I don't know, but I know I have no job and my mother is the only one who works.

Besides, me and my father are going to vote for Obama. :3

Neverender

Smash Journeyman
Wow, i must have been clumpt up in the Doc boards for a long time. Last time i saw a post from A_man 13 was when he had like 150 posts. Remember that sig you made me of mario and falcon? Back in the day../random post.
But anyways that is really an odd day.

A_man13

Smash Master
Wow, i must have been clumpt up in the Doc boards for a long time. Last time i saw a post from A_man 13 was when he had like 150 posts. Remember that sig you made me of mario and falcon? Back in the day../random post.
But anyways that is really an odd day.
It was odd.

Yeah, I remember you. Your signature was so subpar to what I am doing now.

Top Bottom