• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Life of a Plumber 2 video by Fear now up!!!! :)

Death Hunter52

Smash Cadet
hello everyone i wanted to let everyone know i finished my new video and here is the link so you can check it out.

ps dont watch it yet its still processing it should be done in like 10 min

pss ok so its still not working after 3 hours so im re uploading it lol sorry everyone :)

yay after a whole day of waiting its finally done!!!! (really i went to my friends house and uploaded it there)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LljM5AiGRJU

sorry for everything :)

Judge Judy

Smash Lord
More FLUDD! I hate that move so much but somehow it's been saving my butt lately...

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Great video. I had to laugh out loud during the quadruple capes against Toon Link, the FLUDD'd Din's Fire, and the caped Shuttle Loops. You could tell that the Metaknight player was pissed and yelling "YOU PRICK" at the TV all the way down. :laugh:

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Amazing.

5 Stars and a Favorite on Youtube. I loved when you followed Pit under Green Greens to KO him. Priceless.

Top Bottom