• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LI Presents (In Brooklyn) : The Search for Knightmare516! At Kings Games

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
I should be here considering I have to come down to leave for E3 on monday anyway.

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
@keitaro its mainly side streets for parking if you want to go in a garage i believe they are available , @ Everyone please bring full setups if you can so I dont have to kick off all friendlies to get the event running smoothly

Hills

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm from Nebraska but I'm going to be living in New York for this month. There's not much of a Smash scene in Nebraska, so I thought I'd try to come to a tournament while I'm here.
I don't have any transportation or anything, though, and I've never been to New York before and I don't know my way around or how to use the subway or anything. It'd be super awesome if I could get a ride (I'm living around Union Square, in the Carlyle dorms), or if someone could give me detailed instructions on how to get there via subway or something, that would be cool too.

Additionally, if anyone is willing to let me hang with them to practice and stuff outside the tourney, I would really appreciate that, too. I don't know anyone here, so aside from classes I'm going to be lonely and bored as heck. Plus maybe if I play with some of you guys a bunch, I can actually get better and go back to Nebraska and beat Trent. XD

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
sure you can hit some of us up on aim or anything and we can help you.

Come on guys lets help our OOS players!

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
I would come but Pane threatened to give me a death bracket because I talk during his matches :troll:

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
lol Minty just stop being an annoying brat , I'm not going to rig bracket though ...If I rigged brackets during events why wouldn't I give myself an easy one ...............Oh yea cause it is lame
btw the shoutout made me lol

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
Next time the best wolf in the East Coast is playing a match, I'll be sure to stop talking!

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
I'd go and bring a crew, but not this place, Kings Games. Not at Alex's store. No. Way. He destroyed the versus system community, and I pray he doesn't hurt the smash community too.

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
@ raptor idk the exact time singles will star but if you call the venue number in the info day of and let us know when your coming i can try and make time for you to come

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
friend is having a party he just got back from the air force :( so it looks like I might not make it :( I will def try though. I would be in williamsburg ( bk/queens) so if someone can pick me up cool?

-RedX-

Smash Lord
Random Teams (players get random teammates)

lmao, that sounds interesting.
Anyway, when does registration/singles start?

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
I need a teammate. Someone hit me up. xD

EDIT: Also, if anyone has a capture device, like a Dazzle for example, that works with computers, please bring it so I can use it to stream, since I don't have one and I don't think Vinnie's works with computers.

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
@ redx and jtails probable around 330-4 predicting the usual smash delays waiting on people , and @ everyone random teamates is going to be most fun I advise all to enter it !

Ryan-K

Smash Master
if i get out of work at a decent time i might hit this up for a little bit just to chill and maybe even play brawl friendlies if there's a setup :O

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
Lol. Btw is there a place nearby where I can order white rice chicken & brocoli w/ garlic sauce & a homemade ice tea?

:phone:

Top Bottom